🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump be a truth teller tonight?

I see the left are giddy over the coronavirus killing people.

oh bullshit. i have 2 sisters in their 60s & 70s who are both asthmatic & one also has kidney disease - both their husbands also have health problems so they are in a very high risk situation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't wanna see anybody die. yer just as nuts as tipseykitty.

Lib please the left can hardly contain their glee over the coronavirus. :eusa_hand:

perhaps in yer conspiratorial cray cray cranium.

The American people are wise to leftist BS. That's why nobody likes them.

lol...... i am proud you don't like me. that shows me i am right.

Nobody cares :icon_rolleyes:

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

Trump made full-blown crazy right-wing Alex Jones preppers out of the liberals.

I'm fuckin' dyin' here. :laughing0301:

Trump's predictions on COVID-19 over the past 3 weeks have all proved to be incorrect. Was it being overly optimistic or was he lying to fit his own narrative
The doctors and scientists have more data to provide a more accurate prediction of what to expect in the future because of COVID-19. It is not all good. It will negatively affect the economy. It will affect how we carry on our daily lives.
If we follow the required protocol we will minimize the effect of COVID-19 in the long run at cost to us all in the short run.
Trump does not like the truth or science. Trump likes to maximize the short term at the cost of the long term.
Will Trump tell the truth. Will trump follow the science. Will Trump ask us to sacrifice in the short term for benefits in the long term.

What will he do?

He needs to declare a national emergency then shut up, turn away and let someone else do the talking.
We do have for profit interment camps up and running. Pretty easy to round folks up until we can test them all. For the safety of concentrated capital.

How do you like supporting "one" of our "two" parties when all they leave you with is excuses for why which ever one you support couldn't git-r-done fer ya?
An excuse?...about a flu virus that hasn't come close to killing the numbers of people this years flu has?....what is wrong with you people?...

Illegals have killed far more Americans this year than the coronavirus and I think we all know which side of that issue Dems are on. OH SNAP!

Americans have killed more americans than "illegals" have this year.

Ah...you're stupid. Using your 'ahem' logic since blacks kill blacks its perfectly fine if whites kill blacks. :cuckoo:
The pitch was "illegals" versus americans.

Need to alter that now do ya?

No need, your argument is imbecilic tripe.

See how easy it is to frighten and manipulate uneducated propagandized liberals?....
Truer words were never spoken.

89506593_10217325901363475_7105750536254652416_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure all those quotes including the corona virus are made up. Nice Strawman.

oh bullshit. i have 2 sisters in their 60s & 70s who are both asthmatic & one also has kidney disease - both their husbands also have health problems so they are in a very high risk situation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't wanna see anybody die. yer just as nuts as tipseykitty.

Lib please the left can hardly contain their glee over the coronavirus. :eusa_hand:

you replied though.... :71:

Trump's predictions on COVID-19 over the past 3 weeks have all proved to be incorrect. Was it being overly optimistic or was he lying to fit his own narrative
The doctors and scientists have more data to provide a more accurate prediction of what to expect in the future because of COVID-19. It is not all good. It will negatively affect the economy. It will affect how we carry on our daily lives.
If we follow the required protocol we will minimize the effect of COVID-19 in the long run at cost to us all in the short run.
Trump does not like the truth or science. Trump likes to maximize the short term at the cost of the long term.
Will Trump tell the truth. Will trump follow the science. Will Trump ask us to sacrifice in the short term for benefits in the long term.

What will he do?

He needs to declare a national emergency then shut up, turn away and let someone else do the talking.
We do have for profit interment camps up and running. Pretty easy to round folks up until we can test them all. For the safety of concentrated capital.

Yeah....I'm sorry I'm not playing this one.

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

Liberal snowflakes finally got something to snowflake about. The end is near, all life will soon be extinguished, OMG where is my stress ball.

An excuse?...about a flu virus that hasn't come close to killing the numbers of people this years flu has?....what is wrong with you people?...

Illegals have killed far more Americans this year than the coronavirus and I think we all know which side of that issue Dems are on. OH SNAP!

Ah...you're stupid. Using your 'ahem' logic since blacks kill blacks its perfectly fine if whites kill blacks. :cuckoo:
The pitch was "illegals" versus americans.

Need to alter that now do ya?
No need, your argument is imbecilic tripe.
Let's review, shall we?

"Illegals have killed far more Americans this year than the coronavirus and I ..." blah blah blah."

Cheers.

he'll be in your mind tonight

What will he do?
he'll be in your mind tonight
...what does it matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? you people have been TDSing since 2016
....hahhahahah
why do you ask???????!!!!

Now you gone and done it. Does Rump need another defense Attorney to send to Ukraine to keep stirring things up now that Rudy is back home?

upload_2020-3-11_16-44-22.jpeg

Liberal snowflakes finally got something to snowflake about. The end is near, all life will soon be extinguished, OMG where is my stress ball.
For some, there will be death, see the WHO who declared it a pandemic this afternoon.

Can you perhaps get word to your stock market?

First, locate your balls, you can deal with your stress over how this might reflect on Don later.

At least they won't have to wait another 8 years to die from climate change. All that anticipation was making them wacky.

you replied though.... :71:
TDS.

At least they won't have to wait another 8 years to die from climate change. All that anticipation was making them wacky.
Your corporatists and stock market are wacky.

For some, there will be death, see the WHO who declared it a pandemic this afternoon.

First, locate your balls, you can deal with your stress over how this might reflect on Don later.

Yes yes its the end of the world. Someone get this lib ^^^ a tranquillizer.

Yes yes its the end of the world. Someone get this lib ^^^ a tranquillizer.
You better save those for the captains of capital and stock market gifters, there's your meltdown shoog.

um - no. actually we just want the fucking truth. the experts are telling us one thing & donny is going with his hunches who gave his christian fundie VP the job of being in charge of public relations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back