Will Trump end Muller investigation?

Will Trump fire Muller?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope he does. It's out of control and now they have violated attorney client privilege.
Its not just here with the Raid on the Orange Career Criminal

Fuck Conservatives Fuck Trump Supporters Round them All up
British Investigators Raid Murdoch’s Offices
April 10, 2018
The British offices of the Murdoch entertainment empire 21st Century Fox have been raided by investigators from the European Commission, the Daily Telegraph reports.

“It is understood that competition watchdogs gained access to the company’s offices in Hammersmith, west London, early today to seize documents and computer records.”

“The full details of the confidential investigation, which is believed to be in its early stages, are unclear.”

Sleep well traitors everywhere. The people who crushed the Nazis won't bow to trash like you !!

I hope he does. It's out of control and now they have violated attorney client privilege.

I agree, but for different reasons. Trump ending Mueller's investigation would make it impossible for congress to ignore the calls for impeachment. It would speed things up for everybody.

After the original allegations of collusion with Russia have been found to be ludicrous and non existent what will it take to end the Mueller probe?

Yes, It's a Win, Win for America. By a Tweet!

See Nixon ending.

Dence will be the new target.

You knew the Great Douche was a Traitor! :asshole:
Q: And why did you do something about it!

Last edited:
After the original allegations of collusion with Russia have been found to be ludicrous and non existent what will it take to end the Mueller probe?

Silly RWNJ. Mueller's investigation is into Russia interfering with our elections. There is no doubt that happened. If Trump-0 was involved with that, it will be exposed. Why do you want to stop the investigation of an enemy interfering with our elections?

I am starting to think that eventually he will.
240_F_120323028_YMWfzLJj530MnYlDnQ0kFmow5Gyxf123.jpg

USMB Got Stormy here!

240_F_120323028_YMWfzLJj530MnYlDnQ0kFmow5Gyxf123.jpg

Can you sign this below?

spank2.png

And do you mind? And Play; Living on a Thin LINE~ The Kinks

e9b68e084c2313000a6be77d17cd57dc.jpg

Last edited:
Fire Rosenstein !!!!
Fire Mueller !!!!

The best choice for Trump.....The best choice for America!!!

135 million Americans agree!!

http://www.FireRosensteinAndMueller.com

Only Patriotic Americans allowed.
Traitors, Liars and Communist will be filtered and will not be allowed to connect to the site.
135 million Americans agree!! BS prove these are not bots

Forum List

Back