Will Trump ever be sworn in as president?

Plenty of ways around that thanks to you cons. And Trump might get rid of that anyways.

Oh! So now there are plenty of ways to get around gun laws. Hmmm, who has been saying that the last couple of years???

Well there's something you probably don't know about guns, and that is you need to stay in practice to be accurate with them. Libs don't shoot guns so they won't have any idea how to use them against conservatives.

Yep. And it's looking like republican states, who have the highest participation rates in welfare and food stamps programs, have finally gone a step too far in their demands. At least I hope. It's getting about time for there to be a reckoning.

Republicans can come down hard on welfare recipients and they won't lose one vote because the people collecting government goodies in those red states are Democrat voters.
Yeah sure Ray. Go ask all those patriotic, Trump groveling farmers to give up their government subsidies.
And the groveling alternative energy people using up food for unrealistic, unreliable subsidized shitty ass power...

Plenty of ways around that thanks to you cons. And Trump might get rid of that anyways.

Oh! So now there are plenty of ways to get around gun laws. Hmmm, who has been saying that the last couple of years???

Well there's something you probably don't know about guns, and that is you need to stay in practice to be accurate with them. Libs don't shoot guns so they won't have any idea how to use them against conservatives.
I have been saying that the last several years. Thanks to conservatives, there are more guns than people in this country. The best argument against gun control is that it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else on the planet, so you may as well arm yourself.

I have been saying that the last several years. Thanks to conservatives, there are more guns than people in this country. The best argument against gun control is that it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else on the planet, so you may as well arm yourself.

I'm plenty armed. But you know, the best gun salesmen we've ever had in this country is Barak Obama. Thanks to him, guns flew off of shelves in his eight years and so much ammo was sold that it created a shortage for quite some time.

I'm plenty armed. But you know, the best gun salesmen we've ever had in this country is Barak Obama. Thanks to him, guns flew off of shelves in his eight years and so much ammo was sold that it created a shortage for quite some time.
Yeah gun dealers really took advantage of you idiots the last 8 years

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

No lakhota. He isn't going to be innagurated because the world exists to fulfill your fantasy

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump's Potential Conflicts of Interest Continue To Mount

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises

Is this stupid shit the "fake news" that the MSM has been obsessed with for the past 2 weeks?
15078704_1115835761871041_676339767899773601_n.jpg

REVEALED: The Real Fake News List
journalists-wiki-tw.jpg

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump's Potential Conflicts of Interest Continue To Mount

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises

Is this stupid shit the "fake news" that the MSM has been obsessed with for the past 2 weeks?
15078704_1115835761871041_676339767899773601_n.jpg

REVEALED: The Real Fake News List
journalists-wiki-tw.jpg

Awesome....spot on.

Will Trump ever be sworn in as president?

Of course he will. You don't think any normal Americans are listening to you crybaby liberals any more, do you?

You are a legend in your own mind.

Forum List

Back