Will Trump ever be sworn in as president?

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump's Potential Conflicts of Interest Continue To Mount

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises
Honestly, Trump should count every day that he wakes up alive as a blessing
I'm sure the Secret Service will be on the lookout for Clinton supporters.
Then they'll have to be on the lookout for the majority of the country

You pantie waste femanized mother fuckers won't do shit and you know it.
The last time you bastards said that a man named Sherman laid waste to everything you had. It's looking like it's time for you all to face another reckoning.

From who, seditious femanazis like you. ROFLMFAO

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump's Potential Conflicts of Interest Continue To Mount

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises
sounds like a threat to Me.
Maybe yah. Could have been talking about old age too though.

Trump is 70 and at that age stress takes a heavy toll on you.
Maybe. As unhinged as the left has become, I kind of doubt it was a pray that his age catches up to him. Seems the left has decided to become a sect of action, as witnessed by the wanton destruction of their own cities.

Fuck'em, let them burn the roach infested shit holes.

The last time you bastards said that a man named Sherman laid waste to everything you had. It's looking like it's time for you all to face another reckoning.

Yes please keep baiting us. The sooner we get this shit over with the better.

Well little girl you're the one making the threats, if you think the 60 million working people that elected Trump are going to give in to your bullshit, you got another think coming. Now run along a play with your barbie dolls, I'm sure they miss you.

You think it's gonna be over? That's so cute!

Well little girl you're the one making the threats, if you think the 60 million working people that elected Trump are going to give in to you bullshit, you got another think coming. Now run along a play with your barbie dolls, I'm sure they miss you.
The old retired people and the people who want to be paid for jobs that robots do for free?

Don't make me laugh you piece of shit.

It was over for over 100 years. It looks like it's getting to be about that time when the tree of liberty must be refreshed again.

Well little girl you're the one making the threats, if you think the 60 million working people that elected Trump are going to give in to you bullshit, you got another think coming. Now run along a play with your barbie dolls, I'm sure they miss you.
The old retired people and the people who want to be paid for jobs that robots do for free?

Well I'm happy to be of service. Now run along a play cause this old guy can still hold my own and I can damn sure shoot straight.

Well I'm happy to be of service. Now run along a play cause this old guy can still hold my own and I can damn sure shoot straight.
Good for you. All the more reason for Democrats and liberals to arm themselves. I'll continue asking them to.

It was over for over 100 years. It looks like it's getting to be about that time when the tree of liberty must be refreshed again.

How funny, a fucking commie femanazi is trying to quote a patriot. Talk about a laugh maker.

Good for you. All the more reason for Democrats and liberals to arm themselves. I'll continue asking them to.

You fucking femanized pantie wastes are more a danger to yourselves than anyone else.

How funny, a fucking commie femanazi is trying to quote a patriot. Talk about a laugh maker.
Yes I'm quoting Thomas Jefferson. A man who has been rolling in his grave since last week.

You fucking femanized pantie wastes are more a danger to yourselves than anyone else.
Bring it.

If you had ever developed any intellect, you wouldn't need to ask asinine questions.

Getting a free ride at somebody else's expense is tyranny; not liberty.

Bring it.

You're the one talking about bringing it, you wimpy mother fucker, get off your ass and do something. All this talk is really getting boring.

Getting a free ride at somebody else's expense is tyranny; not liberty.
Yep. And it's looking like republican states, who have the highest participation rates in welfare and food stamps programs, have finally gone a step too far in their demands. At least I hope. It's getting about time for there to be a reckoning.

Bring it.

You're the one talking about bringing it, you wimpy mother fucker, get off your ass and do something. All this talk is really getting boring.
Yet you're still responding. :rolleyes:

Bring it.

Yet you're still responding. :rolleyes:

What can I say, I enjoy pissing on girlymen. Why don't you get your ass in the streets, then I won't have to fuck with you.

Forum List

Back