Will Trump ever give us specifics???

Specifics? You mean like, "Every family will save $2500 a year"?

DERP.

There it is again.

What was the context of that comment? Are you allergic to honesty?

What was the context of that comment?

The context was dozens of speeches Obama gave trying to drum up support for Obamacare, before it came up for a vote in Congress.

Was he lying? Or were his economic forecasts just that inaccurate?

You are getting close! I'm proud of you. Now...where did he say that savings would come from if his plan was followed? And...was his plan followed?

This could be a great moment for you. A turning point!

Now...where did he say that savings would come from if his plan was followed?

He was going to lower premiums. By $2500 per family per year.

And...was his plan followed?

It passed. You tell me, was it followed?

Specifics? You mean like, "Every family will save $2500 a year"?

DERP.

There it is again.

What was the context of that comment? Are you allergic to honesty?

What was the context of that comment?

The context was dozens of speeches Obama gave trying to drum up support for Obamacare, before it came up for a vote in Congress.

Was he lying? Or were his economic forecasts just that inaccurate?

You are getting close! I'm proud of you. Now...where did he say that savings would come from if his plan was followed? And...was his plan followed?

This could be a great moment for you. A turning point!

Now...where did he say that savings would come from if his plan was followed?

He was going to lower premiums. By $2500 per family per year.

And...was his plan followed?

It passed. You tell me, was it followed?

Yes.....but how was he suggesting that this could be done?

His mistake was in the time frame he gave...it was too ambitious. That's known as a mistake....not a lie. You see...there is a difference.

He didn't say that while knowing that it wouldn't happen. He gave an ambitious accounting of where cost savings would come from and then calculated....honestly....that he savings would be $2500 per family...taking into account the increases that would have been seen without the plan.

Now..he was wrong. But he was not lying. You know the difference. Apply your knowledge, please.

He will give us specifics right after he releases his taxes
------------------------------------------------------------ he doesn't owe YOU a release of his taxes RWinger !!

That's true pismoe.......... But how do we know if he is more corrupt than Hillary? How do we know what kind of business dealings? You are asking for Hillary transparency but noooooo on Trump.

Well, I submitted my voter's ballot today. I opted to not vote for any presidential candidate reflected on the ballot. I focused on the local candidates. Normally, when it comes to the presidential candidates, I just hold my nose and pick one that I consider the lesser of two evils. This time, they were both so crappy, I just had to skip them altogether.

once every four year...........what a waste no to vote for president
If it was a choice yes or no for
war, jobs, education, health care or security,
would you not vote?
I vote on a combination of the issues I consider important to me personally, as well as a candidate I perceive to have a fair measure of integrity. Neither presidential candidate has any integrity, thus I skipped them this time.
1. Hillary Clinton: Advocates for open borders, thus any crazy nut job or group of terrorists can waltz in. Plans on bringing in thousands and thousands of mostly Sunni Muslims. Both PEW research polls and Gallup Polls reflect that the majority of Muslims (Sunni and Shiite alike) want to live under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is completely incompatible with western society. The average family size of your typical Muslim family is 7.1 children per family, as opposed to your 2.8 children per family in the U.S.. Of the 100 mosques studied in the U.S., 75 advocate hardline anti-non-believer preachings. Women in any Muslim land are not the equal to men. Their testimony is worth half that of men's in court. The penalty for anyone leaving their religion, is prison and/or death, meaning that once Islam has it's grip on this nation, gays and lesbians would be imprisoned and/or killed. With Sunnis being the majority of Muslims coming into the U.S., it would most likely be death. Over several generations, with more and more Muslims entering into politics, the Constitution granting our freedoms would just be done away with and replace with that Sharia Law. I for one don't want my great-grandchildren or great-great grandchildren looking back and cursing us for allowing the growth and takeover by Muslims, thus causing them oppression, persecution and worse. Clinton is also anti-gun. I'm a believer in the Second Amendment and own firearms. I don't steal, rob, cause harm to or kill any humans. I'm strictly a sport user of them at the ranges, but I'll be damned if I would give them up to that gun grabbing bitch.
2. Donald Trump: He's an egotistical, self-centered, blowhard, who is misogynistic and judges women's worth by their looks instead of their abilities. Because of his personality, he is extremely unpredictable and would probably make judgments based upon his whims, rarely relying on advisors. As to any tapes with him saying he has groped women in the past, I've heard equally crude things often being said by seamen (deck apes) and enginemen (snipes) when I served in the military and quite frankly, a good many of them couldn't complete a sentence without foul language sprinkled throughout them. So, while I can ignore his statements about women and any foul language, it's his unpredictability that concerns me, even though he might actually tackle the Muslim problem. One just has to look at Europe to see how not well that's going. A good example of a nation bringing in Muslims out of compassion and concern, one just has to look at Lebanon, once called the "Paris of the Middle-East." A thriving Christian nation that took pity on Palestinian Muslims and ended up in a civil war, with Hezbollah, pulling the strings now. I'm reminded of two quotes:
"If one does not learn from history, one is doomed to repeat it."
"If one does not understand his enemy, he will lose to him."
Do a thorough research of Islam's history, it's founder, it's goals and perhaps you too will not select Clinton and by virtue of Trump's unpredictability, also ignore him.

Well, I submitted my voter's ballot today. I opted to not vote for any presidential candidate reflected on the ballot. I focused on the local candidates. Normally, when it comes to the presidential candidates, I just hold my nose and pick one that I consider the lesser of two evils. This time, they were both so crappy, I just had to skip them altogether.

would you not vote?
I vote on a combination of the issues I consider important to me personally, as well as a candidate I perceive to have a fair measure of integrity. Neither presidential candidate has any integrity, thus I skipped them this time.
1. Hillary Clinton: Advocates for open borders, thus any crazy nut job or group of terrorists can waltz in. Plans on bringing in thousands and thousands of mostly Sunni Muslims. Both PEW research polls and Gallup Polls reflect that the majority of Muslims (Sunni and Shiite alike) want to live under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is completely incompatible with western society. The average family size of your typical Muslim family is 7.1 children per family, as opposed to your 2.8 children per family in the U.S.. Of the 100 mosques studied in the U.S., 75 advocate hardline anti-non-believer preachings. Women in any Muslim land are not the equal to men. Their testimony is worth half that of men's in court. The penalty for anyone leaving their religion, is prison and/or death, meaning that once Islam has it's grip on this nation, gays and lesbians would be imprisoned and/or killed. With Sunnis being the majority of Muslims coming into the U.S., it would most likely be death. Over several generations, with more and more Muslims entering into politics, the Constitution granting our freedoms would just be done away with and replace with that Sharia Law. I for one don't want my great-grandchildren or great-great grandchildren looking back and cursing us for allowing the growth and takeover by Muslims, thus causing them oppression, persecution and worse. Clinton is also anti-gun. I'm a believer in the Second Amendment and own firearms. I don't steal, rob, cause harm to or kill any humans. I'm strictly a sport user of them at the ranges, but I'll be damned if I would give them up to that gun grabbing bitch.
2. Donald Trump: He's an egotistical, self-centered, blowhard, who is misogynistic and judges women's worth by their looks instead of their abilities. Because of his personality, he is extremely unpredictable and would probably make judgments based upon his whims, rarely relying on advisors. As to any tapes with him saying he has groped women in the past, I've heard equally crude things often being said by seamen (deck apes) and enginemen (snipes) when I served in the military and quite frankly, a good many of them couldn't complete a sentence without foul language sprinkled throughout them. So, while I can ignore his statements about women and any foul language, it's his unpredictability that concerns me, even though he might actually tackle the Muslim problem. One just has to look at Europe to see how not well that's going. A good example of a nation bringing in Muslims out of compassion and concern, one just has to look at Lebanon, once called the "Paris of the Middle-East." A thriving Christian nation that took pity on Palestinian Muslims and ended up in a civil war, with Hezbollah, pulling the strings now. I'm reminded of two quotes:
Do a thorough research of Islam's history, it's founder, it's goals and perhaps you too will not select Clinton and by virtue of Trump's unpredictability, also ignore him.

always alice cooper ;-)

I'm gonna ask congress to put a bill on my desk and I'm gonna dump Obamacare and replace it with something more grander, more cheaper...believe me, your gonna love it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What a show man this guy is...God I hope he wins...please please please please God let Trump win...can't wait to see Jesus Jr. in the white house!!

Like Obama did before he was elected?

I'm gonna ask congress to put a bill on my desk and I'm gonna dump Obamacare and replace it with something more grander, more cheaper...believe me, your gonna love it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What a show man this guy is...God I hope he wins...please please please please God let Trump win...can't wait to see Jesus Jr. in the white house!!
No

would you not vote?

always alice cooper ;-)
???

We'll have to elect Trump to find out what he's going to do......

1. Hillary Clinton: Advocates for open borders, thus any crazy nut job or group of terrorists can waltz in. Plans on bringing in thousands and thousands of mostly Sunni Muslims. Both PEW research polls and Gallup Polls reflect that the majority of Muslims (Sunni and Shiite alike) want to live under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is completely incompatible with western society. The average family size of your typical Muslim family is 7.1 children per family, as opposed to your 2.8 children per family in the U.S.. Of the 100 mosques studied in the U.S., 75 advocate hardline anti-non-believer preachings. Women in any Muslim land are not the equal to men. Their testimony is worth half that of men's in court. The penalty for anyone leaving their religion, is prison and/or death, meaning that once Islam has it's grip on this nation, gays and lesbians would be imprisoned and/or killed. With Sunnis being the majority of Muslims coming into the U.S., it would most likely be death. Over several generations, with more and more Muslims entering into politics, the Constitution granting our freedoms would just be done away with and replace with that Sharia Law. I for one don't want my great-grandchildren or great-great grandchildren looking back and cursing us for allowing the growth and takeover by Muslims, thus causing them oppression, persecution and worse.
The US is one of the hardest countries to get into legally. I only expect it to get even harder under Hillary.

Sharia is not necessarily having to do with chopping heads for not obeying religious law. It is simply Muslims seeking advice from a religious scholar, and is not above official textbook criminal justice except in a few places like Saudi Arabia, where it is one and the same.

If you are a Christian and listen to your preacher, get married by a priest, go to confession, etc., you are following a Christian form of Sharia.

How many churches advocate hardline anti-non-believer preaching?

And while Sunnis may make up a majority of Muslims, the extremist Salifists are a small minority, most Sunnis being moderate.

He already has, multiple times. You just don't like it as America does.

1. Hillary Clinton: Advocates for open borders, thus any crazy nut job or group of terrorists can waltz in. Plans on bringing in thousands and thousands of mostly Sunni Muslims. Both PEW research polls and Gallup Polls reflect that the majority of Muslims (Sunni and Shiite alike) want to live under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is completely incompatible with western society. The average family size of your typical Muslim family is 7.1 children per family, as opposed to your 2.8 children per family in the U.S.. Of the 100 mosques studied in the U.S., 75 advocate hardline anti-non-believer preachings. Women in any Muslim land are not the equal to men. Their testimony is worth half that of men's in court. The penalty for anyone leaving their religion, is prison and/or death, meaning that once Islam has it's grip on this nation, gays and lesbians would be imprisoned and/or killed. With Sunnis being the majority of Muslims coming into the U.S., it would most likely be death. Over several generations, with more and more Muslims entering into politics, the Constitution granting our freedoms would just be done away with and replace with that Sharia Law. I for one don't want my great-grandchildren or great-great grandchildren looking back and cursing us for allowing the growth and takeover by Muslims, thus causing them oppression, persecution and worse.
The US is one of the hardest countries to get into legally. I only expect it to get even harder under Hillary.

Sharia is not necessarily having to do with chopping heads for not obeying religious law. It is simply Muslims seeking advice from a religious scholar, and is not above official textbook criminal justice except in a few places like Saudi Arabia, where it is one and the same.

If you are a Christian and listen to your preacher, get married by a priest, go to confession, etc., you are following a Christian form of Sharia.

How many churches advocate hardline anti-non-believer preaching?

And while Sunnis may make up a majority of Muslims, the extremist Salifists are a small minority, most Sunnis being moderate.
Clearly, you are a Muslim using "taqqiya." For those out there who are unfamiliar with Islam, do your research. Despite what you will hear from Muslims, the word Islam, does not mean peace, it means, Submit. If you submit to Islam, you have peace. That is the basic premise, however, any Muslim that believes that the Quran is the true word of god, believes that Muhammad's latter teachings of hatred and violence toward non-believers, gays, lesbians and apostates (those who leave Islam) supersede his earlier teachings of peace. As for Muhammad himself, he was a warlord, thief and pedophile.
Sharia Law is just that.....law; a law that has to be obeyed by all who live under it and by western standards, it is barbaric.
For any women who think that you only have to be peaceful with Muslims and you will be treated in an equal and kind manner, you should travel (with a male relative recommended) to some Islamic countries, veer away from tour groups and see how women are required to be subservient to men and obey them.

would you not vote?

always alice cooper ;-)
???

you did not know he threw his hat in the ring?
alice-for-president2.jpg

Forum List

Back