Will Trump Go To Jail?

Imissbush

VIP Member
Feb 16, 2014
His corruption is outrageous. I'm sure most libertarians would be horrified by his abuse of power, threats to companies, demands of payments, hush money and demands of cash from foreign companies.

His corruption is outrageous. I'm sure most libertarians would be horrified by his abuse of power, threats to companies, demands of payments, hush money and demands of cash from foreign companies.

Aha!!!

tenor.gif

Care to provide an example of his "outrageous" corruption. The only corruption I can find is mueller and his gang.

Care to provide an example of his "outrageous" corruption. The only corruption I can find is mueller and his gang.
So you are uninformed and don't know how to use the internet.

I am far better informed than you and i would love for you to provide an example of trumps so called "corruption". If it's so prevalent it should be easy peasey for you to provide an example.

If the plain and obvious corruption of tRump and his family is beyond your vision you are one sad human.

If the plain and obvious corruption of tRump and his family is beyond your vision you are one sad human.

Provide an example. If it is so obvious it should be no problem for you to provide an example.

If you get locked up for treason, he could come visit you.

What would a real Libertarian say about his interfering with companies, trying to shake them down for money and him trying to hurt Amazon with the power of government.
Also taking bribes from foreign nations like with China citation and the phone company
Abuse of power that needs punished.

What would a real Libertarian say about his interfering with companies, trying to shake them down for money and him trying to hurt Amazon with the power of government.
Also taking bribes from foreign nations like with China citation and the phone company
Fake news, as usual. Any proof? Besides "media" links?

Could you cite a specific law that he violated and provide a logical reasoned argument to support your contention that Trump did indeed violate that law?

I don't think you can do that. I think you are just another person suffering from TDS.

Maybe he will go someday...

... to visit Obama and Hillary.

But it won’t be a conjugal visit.

Fake news, as usual. Any proof? Besides "media" links?
He saw it on CNN.

Forum List

Back