Will Trump Go To Jail?

I could argue that he violates the Emoluments Clause on a daily basis. I also think that we have no real idea what Mueller does or doesn't have.

But I honestly don't think it matters. Unless both houses flip later this year, and either Mueller presents suuuuuuper-damning evidence or President Trump does something suuuuuper-egregious, I don't see him getting impeached, much less removed or imprisoned.

I could argue that he violates the Emoluments Clause on a daily basis. I also think that we have no real idea what Mueller does or doesn't have..

Trump is very unpopular with both the Democrat criminal syndicate and the GOP establishment. If they had anything on him he would have been impeached and long gone by now. Meuler is corrupt, and in bed the DNC and its criminal leadership, as has been shown definitively, he and Comey both.This 'investigation' is just about generating fake news and harassment of Trump, and they already admit there was no Russian 'collusion', except on the part of Obama and Hillary and other leading Democrats.

What is curious is Sessions not getting indictments on all the known, and serious, felonies committed by Hillary and many others.

Here is a classic fallacy of false speculation: "If they had anything on him he would have been impeached and long gone by now."

Here is a classic fallacy of false speculation: "If they had anything on him he would have been impeached and long gone by now."
and here is lying: "Here is a classic fallacy of false speculation"

Jake thinks everybody else is as clueless as he is, and doesn't know this 'collusion' scam fell apart over a year and a half ago. It is in fact acutely embarrassing for the Dems now; they and their media shill staked their entire credibility on a massive fake news campaign and witch hunt, counting on their total corruption of the courts and the FBI and the AG's office to cover all their past crimes up for them, and it has all failed totally and forever. Their 'blue wave' disintegrated as a propaganda push, it never existed either, and now they're looking at Trump shopping around for an AG who will do their job. Great times, except for all those Democrats looking at major felony RICO indictments, violations of our national security, aiding foreign and domestic terrorists and other treasons.

Picaro can attack personality as much as he wants. None of the Trump gang has an idea where Mueller stands with collusion: none. They have no idea of what "crimes" the FBI and DOJ may have committed: none. But we do know that Trump should he fire Sessions will not get a new AG. The GOP Senate has let him know the facts on that. The Alt Right has no idea what is going to happen in the fall elections: none. Smart thinking people do.

Last edited:
Picaro can attack personality as much as he wants, and he will always be wrong. He has no idea where Mueller stands with collusion: none. He has no idea of what "crimes" the FBI and DOJ may have committed: none. But we do know that Trump should he fire Sessions will not get a new AG. The GOP Senate has let him know the facts on that. Picaro has no idea what is going to happen in the fall elections: none. Smart thinking people do.
you seem to know a lot about not knowing anything...sounds like "Picaro" got to you good.

He is correct about the speculation. It's also called a counterfactual conditional fallacy; it assumes that "if they had anything on him" is the only condition that determines whether or not he'd be "impeached and long gone by now," which isn't necessarily true.

The Alt Right simply do not know, but fear terribly, that Mueller has the goods on Trump.

I think Mueller is going to lower the hammer before September 15.

gee, wonder who this was for?

The Alt Right simply do not know, but fear terribly, that Mueller has the goods on Trump.

see how transparent you are, everyone knows you are calling them dumb for believing there is still an investigation.

I think you have been picking up the bottle

Picaro can attack personality as much as he wants, and he will always be wrong. He has no idea where Mueller stands with collusion: none. He has no idea of what "crimes" the FBI and DOJ may have committed: none. But we do know that Trump should he fire Sessions will not get a new AG. The GOP Senate has let him know the facts on that. Picaro has no idea what is going to happen in the fall elections: none. Smart thinking people do.
you seem to know a lot about not knowing anything...sounds like "Picaro" got to you good.

Jake has never been a challenge, as he counts on DU and other worthless sites to tell him what to think and what to run around posting on boards. That's the same with the vast majority of Democrats posting spam here.

Here Jake has been led to beleive that those ridiculous and fake 'Gotchas Moments' that have all failed in the past will somehow now succeed in the mid-terms, when we already know the turnouts for Democrats have raced to the bottom; they can't even inspire a singularly mentally ill and uneducated base any more. Jake's pathetic fantasies are heart-breaking, and as shallow as those 'WalMart Cheers' that company forces its employees to humiliate themselves with.

Personal attacks in the CDZ demonstrates a poster's lack of ability to debate the points of the OP.

Trump cannot go to jail while President.

I am not sure that the feds would prosecute him after he leaves office.

The NY state prosecutors may well try it.

Here Jake has been led to beleive that those ridiculous and fake 'Gotchas Moments' that have all failed in the past will somehow now succeed in the mid-terms, when we already know the turnouts for Democrats have raced to the bottom; they can't even inspire a singularly mentally ill and uneducated base any more. Jake's pathetic fantasies are heart-breaking, and as shallow as those 'WalMart Cheers' that company forces its employees to humiliate themselves with.
^^^ Sounds worried to me. And such pathetic attacks on me in a CDZ thread. Hmmm.

Personal attacks in the CDZ demonstrates a poster's lack of ability to debate the points of the OP.

What 'personal attacks', Jake? Yours, on whoever you imagine to be Trump supporters? Everything anybody has said here about you is proven in your own posts, so they aren't 'attacks', they're you. You and your fellow DNC shills have been posting fake news all day every day predicting some 'Great Gotcha Moment' that topple Trump virtually every hour.

Aren't you silly children capable of independent thought and analysis?

What 'personal attacks', Jake? Yours, on whoever you imagine to be Trump supporters? Everything anybody has said here about you is proven in your own posts, so they aren't 'attacks', they're you. You and your fellow DNC shills have been posting fake news all day every day predicting some 'Great Gotcha Moment' that topple Trump virtually every hour. Aren't you silly children capable of independent thought and analysis?
Your continual attacks on your opponents instead of concentrating on the CDZ guidelines of sticking with the OP is obvious. Do you disagree with my points above? Can he go to jail as President? Will he be prosecuted after he leaves office? And will the NY state prosecutors go after when he leaves office? Answer those, please. :)

Forum List

Back