Will Trump Go To Jail?

His corruption is outrageous. I'm sure most libertarians would be horrified by his abuse of power, threats to companies, demands of payments, hush money and demands of cash from foreign companies.
Impeached yes.

Convicted unlikely.

Jail definitely not.

His corruption is outrageous. I'm sure most libertarians would be horrified by his abuse of power, threats to companies, demands of payments, hush money and demands of cash from foreign companies.

Could you cite a specific law that he violated and provide a logical reasoned argument to support your contention that Trump did indeed violate that law?

I don't think you can do that. I think you are just another person suffering from TDS.
Taking bribes is illegal. Pay to play is illegal.

Can't wait to see him in court!!

It seem your opinion is what you want us to believe is fact...

Now let be factual and admit that every President does some form of Corruption, so should Trump be used to set an example?

No.

Why?

Simple, if you did not whine before Trump then why do you care now?

Answer:

Because of your hatred for Trump.

Now I remember when George W. Bush was President and how those like you were screaming impeachment and for his death but alas neither happened during his two terms and Bush put us in Iraq which was never needed.

So as using Bush as an example then the reality is Trump will finish his term as President and never see the inside of a jail unless he ks visiting his friend Hillary.

As for his ( Trump ) legal issues before being President, well he got fined and no time and that is how it goes for those like Trump...

Yes, Trump is hated, as he should be. But the issue is "did he break the law" or "will he be impeached"? Probably to the first, don't know yet to the second issue. We will have to wait for Mueller's report.

One of the primary symptoms of being afflicted with a partisan ideology is a loss of capacity to discern between opinion and fact.

The opinion that matter to me, well of course mine!

So many want something to be real and forget reality while expressing their opinion and wishes...

Now pardon me I need to get back to my opinion being the only one that matters, and remember in 2018 no matter which party win, well America loses again!

One of the primary symptoms of being afflicted with a partisan ideology is a loss of capacity to discern between opinion and fact.
Another symptom is ignoring the obvious. Trump is so dirty. Going after Amazon to try and punish the company and American consumers is abuse of power, a gross abuse. That's criminal.

Could you cite a specific law that he violated and provide a logical reasoned argument to support your contention that Trump did indeed violate that law?

I don't think you can do that. I think you are just another person suffering from TDS.
Taking bribes is illegal. Pay to play is illegal.

Can't wait to see him in court!!
You just proved me right. You are incapable of forming a rational reasoned argument.

Care to provide an example of his "outrageous" corruption. The only corruption I can find is mueller and his gang.
If the plain and obvious corruption of tRump and his family is beyond your vision you are one sad human.
As you obviously suffer from tRump derangement syndrome anything I post will be disregarded by you so as i said the corruption is obvious to anyone who has a brain and so is his disdain for the American nation.

Provide an example. If it is so obvious it should be no problem for you to provide an example.
As you obviously suffer from tRump derangement syndrome anything I post will be disregarded by you so as i said the corruption is obvious to anyone who has a brain and so is his disdain for the American nation.

Presidents going to jail? Hahaha They’ve got to keep the illusion of governmental process and melodrama propped up, but there’s only so far they’re going to play out the narrative.

Care to provide an example of his "outrageous" corruption. The only corruption I can find is mueller and his gang.
If the plain and obvious corruption of tRump and his family is beyond your vision you are one sad human.

Provide an example. If it is so obvious it should be no problem for you to provide an example.

What I find increasingly amusing is you people make grandiose claims, but then, are never able to back them up.

How can we back things up when you have your head in the sand? You will never listen

What I find increasingly amusing is you people make grandiose claims, but then, are never able to back them up.

You seriously missed all the news on his corrupt acts? You honestly do not know of anything? Why are you here then?

You seriously missed all the news on his corrupt acts? You honestly do not know of anything? Why are you here then?

Yet another silly person who bleats, but can't produce.

Forum List

Back