Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

Hillary should refuse to shake his hand if he does show up.

She should at least use some hand sanitizer afterward.
Watch what Bush does after shaking black man's hand.

Bill didn't mind, I mean the millions he made off you dumb niggas in Haiti after the earth quake. Just think the millions the Clinton's will make off you dumbasses now? I mean Matthew wow, and you will fall for it. Because you're a stupid nigga.

Nice try, but it will take better than that to deflect Trump's pig behavior.

Did Trump rip a nation off, like the Clinton's?

Hillary should refuse to shake his hand if he does show up.

Bill didn't mind, I mean the millions he made off you dumb niggas in Haiti after the earth quake. Just think the millions the Clinton's will make off you dumbasses now? I mean Matthew wow, and you will fall for it. Because you're a stupid nigga.

Clinton didn't rip anyone off. Trump grabbed strainger's pussy and bragged about it

Trump is the only Turd.
Ms. Clinton was, is, and remains the most qualified person to seek office since Bush 41. Denial makes you look dumber than normal.

Looks like she is getting elected.....

She's still a turd.

As for the rest...go f**k yourself. My guess is that you are pretty good at it.

I guess when you're beaten in a debate, a resort to profanity is all that is left. Must suck watching your messiah circle the drain like that.

You guessed wrong...again.
She's a turd. Her likability is awful. But you knew that.
What's circling the drain is this country.
With you leading the way.

Well, when you're the first to break up the old boy's network and become the first female POTUS, people like you who cherish the old boy's network are, understandably, going to be very upset by their diminished role in society. Really, the only ones who "brought it upon themselves" is the GOP. Four years ago, you got a white haired, geriatric former movie star to stand on a stage--with the world watching--and complain to an empty chair.

When you think about it, is there a better metaphor for what has become of your party? An old white guy complaining and nobody listening to him?

Anyway, thinking Republicans (who are on the endagered species list somewhere) came out with a post mortem detailing what needed to be done to try to remain a part of the national dialouge. Four years later, that playbook was thrown out and your messiah has done the exact opposite. But now he only appeals to the segment of men who view women as a conquest to be had.

This is where your anger is coming from dude. It's not Hillary, it's not the Democrats, and it's not the liberals like me. It's that you were too stupid to recognize the playbook was correct and went with your gut instinct and backed this small fraction of a man. Now as your candidacy wanes and it's hopes flicker like a match in the wake of Hurricane Matthew...you're lashing out with your profanity, swearing that the nation is doomed and all of this jibberish. We heard the same thing when Obama was elected. Many of you guys predicted the end of the nation then. How's that working out for you?

Your anger is your own manufacture. You were dumb to back Trump. And now as you try to distance yourself, you are lashing out.

It's rather comical to watch.

Your BS meme could qualify for something, but funny isn't it.
I'll settle for truthful.
Truthful isn't on the list either.
Sure it is. At the top
I think I've been pretty consistent all along in saying they both suck. I enjoyed watching the swings in the polls and the pants pissing that was going on this board. But I suspect it is over.
You've been consistent on saying that when it was convenient for you to do so. That I'll give you.
We were destined to get a turd one way or the other.
The only Turd is your messiah.
Ms. Clinton is, was, and is being rewarded for being the clear choice for President in this election.

Like a typical left wing bulls**tter, you've got no clue.
I called it about a year ago I think. I have "clue" to spare.

As I have said for a long time:
Neither is addressing the debt.
Neither is addressing the real issues we have with health care.
Neither is addressing the economy in any way that makes sense.
There are no easy solutions. Suffice to say that it will require massive sacrifice. You wont' hear about that in an election year. Ever. Nothing new there.

I don't belong to a party, but you openly admit you do.
Really? That is news to me--that I belong to a political party. But then again, English isn't your first language so I don't expect you to be able to read very well. Explains your density.

The same party that gave us the failed presidency we are seeing come to an end. The same party that failed to nomiate someone who (was my first choice) because he has proven track record of actually caring about people.
And that same party has lost state houses and state chambers like never before.
He he he...yeah, you're 100% impartial.

Meanwhile,
OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down
We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in the ME
And gas is about $2 a gallon.

Thanks Mr. President.

So, you can go lecture someone who really thinks your drool is worth wiping up.
I like lecturing you. Drool is something you trump supporters do over women.

I'll deal with my depression over having a turd in the White House by just looking back on the last eight years and hoping it at least gets a little better.It could hardly get any worse.

Spoken like a defeated loser who supported a small fraction of a man for POTUS.

Again, it's quite enjoyable watching your fling insults to your betters...

Looks like she is getting elected.....

She's still a turd.

As for the rest...go f**k yourself. My guess is that you are pretty good at it.

I guess when you're beaten in a debate, a resort to profanity is all that is left. Must suck watching your messiah circle the drain like that.

You guessed wrong...again.
She's a turd. Her likability is awful. But you knew that.
What's circling the drain is this country.
With you leading the way.

Well, when you're the first to break up the old boy's network and become the first female POTUS, people like you who cherish the old boy's network are, understandably, going to be very upset by their diminished role in society. Really, the only ones who "brought it upon themselves" is the GOP. Four years ago, you got a white haired, geriatric former movie star to stand on a stage--with the world watching--and complain to an empty chair.

When you think about it, is there a better metaphor for what has become of your party? An old white guy complaining and nobody listening to him?

Anyway, thinking Republicans (who are on the endagered species list somewhere) came out with a post mortem detailing what needed to be done to try to remain a part of the national dialouge. Four years later, that playbook was thrown out and your messiah has done the exact opposite. But now he only appeals to the segment of men who view women as a conquest to be had.

This is where your anger is coming from dude. It's not Hillary, it's not the Democrats, and it's not the liberals like me. It's that you were too stupid to recognize the playbook was correct and went with your gut instinct and backed this small fraction of a man. Now as your candidacy wanes and it's hopes flicker like a match in the wake of Hurricane Matthew...you're lashing out with your profanity, swearing that the nation is doomed and all of this jibberish. We heard the same thing when Obama was elected. Many of you guys predicted the end of the nation then. How's that working out for you?

Your anger is your own manufacture. You were dumb to back Trump. And now as you try to distance yourself, you are lashing out.

It's rather comical to watch.

Your BS meme could qualify for something, but funny isn't it.
I'll settle for truthful.
Truthful isn't on the list either.
Sure it is. At the top
I think I've been pretty consistent all along in saying they both suck. I enjoyed watching the swings in the polls and the pants pissing that was going on this board. But I suspect it is over.
You've been consistent on saying that when it was convenient for you to do so. That I'll give you.
We were destined to get a turd one way or the other.
The only Turd is your messiah.
Ms. Clinton is, was, and is being rewarded for being the clear choice for President in this election.

Like a typical left wing bulls**tter, you've got no clue.
I called it about a year ago I think. I have "clue" to spare.

As I have said for a long time:
Neither is addressing the debt.
Neither is addressing the real issues we have with health care.
Neither is addressing the economy in any way that makes sense.
There are no easy solutions. Suffice to say that it will require massive sacrifice. You wont' hear about that in an election year. Ever. Nothing new there.

I don't belong to a party, but you openly admit you do.
Really? That is news to me--that I belong to a political party. But then again, English isn't your first language so I don't expect you to be able to read very well. Explains your density.

The same party that gave us the failed presidency we are seeing come to an end. The same party that failed to nomiate someone who (was my first choice) because he has proven track record of actually caring about people.
And that same party has lost state houses and state chambers like never before.
He he he...yeah, you're 100% impartial.

Meanwhile,
OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down
We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in the ME
And gas is about $2 a gallon.

Thanks Mr. President.

So, you can go lecture someone who really thinks your drool is worth wiping up.
I like lecturing you. Drool is something you trump supporters do over women.

I'll deal with my depression over having a turd in the White House by just looking back on the last eight years and hoping it at least gets a little better.It could hardly get any worse.

My betters....Now that's funny.

Clinton didn't rip anyone off. Trump grabbed strainger's pussy and bragged about it

They ripped Haiti off. Well Clinton fucked strangers pussy and bragged about it.

They ripped Haiti off. Well Clinton fucked strangers pussy and bragged about it.

There's the profanity....

Ripped off Haiti? Oh man...it's getting deep in here.

You got a recording of that, or just accusations?

I'm hearing hints on MSNBC that he may not. Who knows...

I'm surprised he's taking this abuse. In the first one, he was asked at least 12 tough questions compared to 2 softball questions tossed Hillary's way. She didn't get a single questions about the emails or any of the other many scandals. Not one single tough question, just lead ins that allowed her to launch into a mini campaign speech.

Next debate, a team will gang up on Trump from what I've read. Hillary would never show up if the debate moderator wasn't willing to go easy on her and probably give her questions in advance and even watch for signals to allow her to get in some insults. She's the one who needs a ridiculous amount of help to get through debates. She even needed questions in advance for a lovefest interview with Steve Harvey.

I wouldn't blame Trump for demanding fairness at the debates, but he won't get it. Not when the media is in the tank for Hillary and willing to give her all the help she needs to get through it. She is not quick on her feet and would be scared to death to enter into an honest debate where the questions were tough.

It was the same shit at the VP debate. Kaine was given a couple easy questions while Pence was hammered. And the media thinks they can make candidates look bad by being biased and nasty.

Please provide the link to where I said I support Trump.

candycorn ....front runner for board liar.

In the spirit of your messiah, I will when you provide me a link saying I belonged to any political party.

There are different ways to support someone. One is by rationalizing and drawing false equivalents. Comparing Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump should stop at them both being bipeds and homosapiens. Instead, you wrongly call the 2 terms Senator from NY, former SoS, and someone who is regularly voted one of the most admried women in the nation/world a "turd". Trump is not a fraction of the person she is, and even you should be able to ascertain by now that his run for the Presidency is a vanity play.

I think you're too far gone to reach. You're not the only one. But you're one of the few who support Trump who swears up and down they do not.

kaine hammered pence, not the moderator and i didn't like kaine doing it.... it was very Trump like....

your wrong that she's not good in debates, she's always been pretty good at it, even with some of the best, up there as opponents.

Please provide the link to where I said I support Trump.

candycorn ....front runner for board liar.

In the spirit of your messiah, I will when you provide me a link saying I belonged to any political party.

There are different ways to support someone. One is by rationalizing and drawing false equivalents. Comparing Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump should stop at them both being bipeds and homosapiens. Instead, you wrongly call the 2 terms Senator from NY, former SoS, and someone who is regularly voted one of the most admried women in the nation/world a "turd". Trump is not a fraction of the person she is, and even you should be able to ascertain by now that his run for the Presidency is a vanity play.

I think you're too far gone to reach. You're not the only one. But you're one of the few who support Trump who swears up and down they do not.

I retract my statement. I went back and looked at what I believed you said and found that you did not claim to belong to a party.

At the same time, you can't (and never could) show or prove in any way I support Trump. In spite of the fact that I've repudiated your claim and openly dissed Trump this entire cycle. You are not mistaken. You are a liar.

Hillary, the 2 term carpetbagger. She's a mega narcissist who has used others on her way to the top.

Donald the pathological...something....

Two turds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back