Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

OMG, how much worse can this get?

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpeg

Oh, the guys that support Trump, because they admire being rich and able to abuse women.

You mean like Bill.....?

Only Bill didn't get rich until after he left office. Wonder how that happened ?

He wrote books, gave speeches, and made appearances. Really, why is it you Trump supporters can't google someone.
He gets $400,000 in pension, another $50,000 in an expense account. I'm not sure what boards he sits on but usually there is some honoraria that goes along with the slot.

You can stop wondering if you simply stopped being so lazy and did a little research. But then again, you have Trump to tell you what to believe. Why try?

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

All you have done is to try to prop up your small fraction of a messiah.

Oh, the guys that support Trump, because they admire being rich and able to abuse women.

You mean like Bill.....?

Only Bill didn't get rich until after he left office. Wonder how that happened ?

He wrote books, gave speeches, and made appearances. Really, why is it you Trump supporters can't google someone.
He gets $400,000 in pension, another $50,000 in an expense account. I'm not sure what boards he sits on but usually there is some honoraria that goes along with the slot.

You can stop wondering if you simply stopped being so lazy and did a little research. But then again, you have Trump to tell you what to believe. Why try?

Yes, thanks for admitting he got rich giving speeches.

How the Clintons went from ‘dead broke’ to rich, with $104.9 million for ex-president’s speaking fees

Still lying about Trump supporters.

Seems like you might be pathological.

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

I don't need to draw equivalents to Trump. HIllary was lying, cheating, stonewalling, and a lot of other wholesome activities long before Trump ever came on the scene.

Dedicated public servant. ROTFLMAO

The only thing Hillary is dedicated to serving is Hillary (and keeping Bill's name clean by bullying and demeaning the women of his life).

She and Trump are like two peas in a pod.

It's unfortunate that pathological liars like you can't see her for the mess that half the country sees her as.

But it's not unexpected.

She's going to win....there seems little doubt.

At least this thing will be over.

OMG, how much worse can this get?

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpeg

There is no doubt, Trump could have withstood this had he not sat on a shotgun and pulled the trigger.

I don't think people will ever doubt that debates matter again.

Of course, someone failed to tell Donny that it was a debate (well, something like a debate), not a whine.

You mean like Bill.....?

How the Clintons went from ‘dead broke’ to rich, with $104.9 million for ex-president’s speaking fees

I lied about Trump supporters? You're not taking that personally are you? Of course you are... LOL.

Yeah, they are in demand on the lecture circuit:
About 60% of Hillary and Bill Clinton's income comes from speeches
Hillary Clinton Net Worth - Money Nation

Its what you do when you're an ex-public figure.

It's hard to say if Trump even could drop out. The ballots are already being printed, with his name on them.

People could vote Pence as a write-in, but there's no way that could get enough votes.

Or votes for Trump could be cast with the understanding that electors would vote for Pence, but I'm not sure that's possible. Some states legally bind electors to vote for the candidate on the ballot.

Or Trump could agree to step down after being elected, but who would trust Trump on that? They'd have to impeach him right after he took office.
Correct.

And again: not only do the states’ ballots have Trump as the GOP nominee, voters in some states have already voted for Trump.

I'm hearing hints on MSNBC that he may not. Who knows...

He will show. First, the man has no shame (similar to Hellary and slick Willie). Second, he has to win it and win it big to have any chance at all. And third, there will be a lot of hot women there who will let him grab their p($$y. He'll be there ready to grab himself some rug.

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.
There’s nothing they can do.

Voting has already started.

Even if Trump ‘drops out,’ he’ll remain on state ballots as the only GOP nominee.

sure, but they want someone on the ballot, even if they know they don't stand a chance.
Remember that the states run the elections, in accordance with the states’ elections laws – the states are voting for president, not the voters; the RNC can’t compel the states to change their ballots at this late date, particularly in states where voting has started.

You mean like Bill.....?

I lied about Trump supporters? You're not taking that personally are you? Of course you are... LOL.

Yeah, they are in demand on the lecture circuit:
About 60% of Hillary and Bill Clinton's income comes from speeches
Hillary Clinton Net Worth - Money Nation

Its what you do when you're an ex-public figure.

Yes, you did.

Only a pathological liar would need to ask.

But, then again you have to attack those who don't like both as it helps calm that inner conflict supporters of both feel since they know deep down inside they are sending money to put a turd in the White House.

While I get you are conflicted, lying does not seem like a rational pain killer.

Hey Candycorn, the bulldyke is going to win, reasonable people see it. You don't have to make some dumbass comment about the bulldyke being a dedicated public servant when the same reasonable people know she rode her husbands coattails to become Secretary of State, made 100s of millions of dollars selling influence while in office and aided and abetted her husbands abuse of women. Try to show a little bit of grace.

I don't need to draw equivalents to Trump. HIllary was lying, cheating, stonewalling, and a lot of other wholesome activities long before Trump ever came on the scene.

Dedicated public servant. ROTFLMAO

The only thing Hillary is dedicated to serving is Hillary (and keeping Bill's name clean by bullying and demeaning the women of his life).

She and Trump are like two peas in a pod.

It's unfortunate that pathological liars like you can't see her for the mess that half the country sees her as.

But it's not unexpected.

She's going to win....there seems little doubt.

At least this thing will be over.

I think if Candycorn bought a winning lottery ticket she would brag about how good she was at playing the lottery. She has less shame than Hellary, Slick Willie, and the Orange clown.

Forum List

Back