Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

Trump's second apology on video is piss poor. He brought up Clinton, which made the whole effort useless.

Oh, the guys that support Trump, because they admire being rich and able to abuse women.

You mean like Bill.....?

Only Bill didn't get rich until after he left office. Wonder how that happened ?

He wrote books, gave speeches, and made appearances. Really, why is it you Trump supporters can't google someone.
He gets $400,000 in pension, another $50,000 in an expense account. I'm not sure what boards he sits on but usually there is some honoraria that goes along with the slot.

You can stop wondering if you simply stopped being so lazy and did a little research. But then again, you have Trump to tell you what to believe. Why try?

Yes, thanks for admitting he got rich giving speeches.

How the Clintons went from ‘dead broke’ to rich, with $104.9 million for ex-president’s speaking fees

Still lying about Trump supporters.

Seems like you might be pathological.

I lied about Trump supporters? You're not taking that personally are you? Of course you are... LOL.

Yeah, they are in demand on the lecture circuit:
About 60% of Hillary and Bill Clinton's income comes from speeches
Hillary Clinton Net Worth - Money Nation

Its what you do when you're an ex-public figure.

Yes, you did.

Only a pathological liar would need to ask.

But, then again you have to attack those who don't like both as it helps calm that inner conflict supporters of both feel since they know deep down inside they are sending money to put a turd in the White House.

While I get you are conflicted, lying does not seem like a rational pain killer.

my my...testy testy...

One has to wonder why a "non trump supporter" would be so upset. LOL....

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

All you have done is to try to prop up your small fraction of a messiah.

I don't need to draw equivalents to Trump. HIllary was lying, cheating, stonewalling, and a lot of other wholesome activities long before Trump ever came on the scene.

Dedicated public servant. ROTFLMAO

The only thing Hillary is dedicated to serving is Hillary (and keeping Bill's name clean by bullying and demeaning the women of his life).

She and Trump are like two peas in a pod.

It's unfortunate that pathological liars like you can't see her for the mess that half the country sees her as.

But it's not unexpected.

She's going to win....there seems little doubt.

At least this thing will be over.

I think if Candycorn bought a winning lottery ticket she would brag about how good she was at playing the lottery. She has less shame than Hellary, Slick Willie, and the Orange clown.

They have to force reality to fit the fairy tale.

They can't accept that electing Hillary is like taking a dump in the WH Oval Office.

The same way the right won't understand that electing Trump is no different.

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

Hey Candycorn, the bulldyke is going to win, reasonable people see it. You don't have to make some dumbass comment about the bulldyke being a dedicated public servant when the same reasonable people know she rode her husbands coattails to become Secretary of State, made 100s of millions of dollars selling influence while in office and aided and abetted her husbands abuse of women. Try to show a little bit of grace.

Bulldyke? Ann Couter is running?

I don't need to draw equivalents to Trump. HIllary was lying, cheating, stonewalling, and a lot of other wholesome activities long before Trump ever came on the scene.

Dedicated public servant. ROTFLMAO

The only thing Hillary is dedicated to serving is Hillary (and keeping Bill's name clean by bullying and demeaning the women of his life).

She and Trump are like two peas in a pod.

It's unfortunate that pathological liars like you can't see her for the mess that half the country sees her as.

But it's not unexpected.

She's going to win....there seems little doubt.

At least this thing will be over.

I think if Candycorn bought a winning lottery ticket she would brag about how good she was at playing the lottery. She has less shame than Hellary, Slick Willie, and the Orange clown.

Except I knew she was going to win when Kasich didn't rise and Rubio was dispatched...

You mean like Bill.....?

Only Bill didn't get rich until after he left office. Wonder how that happened ?

He wrote books, gave speeches, and made appearances. Really, why is it you Trump supporters can't google someone.
He gets $400,000 in pension, another $50,000 in an expense account. I'm not sure what boards he sits on but usually there is some honoraria that goes along with the slot.

You can stop wondering if you simply stopped being so lazy and did a little research. But then again, you have Trump to tell you what to believe. Why try?

Yes, thanks for admitting he got rich giving speeches.

How the Clintons went from ‘dead broke’ to rich, with $104.9 million for ex-president’s speaking fees

Still lying about Trump supporters.

Seems like you might be pathological.

I lied about Trump supporters? You're not taking that personally are you? Of course you are... LOL.

Yeah, they are in demand on the lecture circuit:
About 60% of Hillary and Bill Clinton's income comes from speeches
Hillary Clinton Net Worth - Money Nation

Its what you do when you're an ex-public figure.

Yes, you did.

Only a pathological liar would need to ask.

But, then again you have to attack those who don't like both as it helps calm that inner conflict supporters of both feel since they know deep down inside they are sending money to put a turd in the White House.

While I get you are conflicted, lying does not seem like a rational pain killer.

my my...testy testy...

One has to wonder why a "non trump supporter" would be so upset. LOL....

Project much ?

Oh, sorry....I forgot you simply prefer to go on autopilot (and lie).

I have been down on the choice ever since Bernie rolled over. He, at least, cares about someone besides himself (unlike Trump and Hillary).

Hey Candycorn, the bulldyke is going to win, reasonable people see it. You don't have to make some dumbass comment about the bulldyke being a dedicated public servant when the same reasonable people know she rode her husbands coattails to become Secretary of State, made 100s of millions of dollars selling influence while in office and aided and abetted her husbands abuse of women. Try to show a little bit of grace.

You are related to Ann Coulter ?

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

Thank you! I also heard that a few minutes ago.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.
You people clearly do not know Donald Trump if you think he is going to be the least bit ashamed or bothered by any of this. He's a narcissistic megalomaniac. He has no shame, will never apologize, and is eating it up that all of you are talking about him 24x7. :eusa_doh:

Trump is cancelling ad buys in key swing states like Ohio and Florida. Members of his own party are dog piling on the man as continues his extended Ex-Lax/Taco Bell shit on the GOP brand. And Trump is once again doubling down on the election being 'stolen' and 'rigged' as his poll numbers continue to plummet.

Its like watching the Hindenburg crash into an orphanage; horrifying, but you can't look away.

Where have you been?

Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had”… Daily Mail Scrubs Quote – Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote… | Weasel Zippers
. . . Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.

‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

Trump is cancelling ad buys in key swing states like Ohio and Florida. Members of his own party are dog piling on the man as continues his extended Ex-Lax/Taco Bell shit on the GOP brand. And Trump is once again doubling down on the election being 'stolen' and 'rigged' as his poll numbers continue to plummet.

Its like watching the Hindenburg crash into an orphanage; horrifying, but you can't look away.

You have a source for his cancellations???? Not questioning it; just would like to read for myself.

Where have you been?

Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had”… Daily Mail Scrubs Quote – Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote… | Weasel Zippers
. . . Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.

Well, if you can't believe Gennifer Flowers...who can you trust?

You have a source for his cancellations???? Not questioning it; just would like to read for myself.

Donald Trump cancels TV ads in Ohio, Florida, other key states

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.
You people clearly do not know Donald Trump if you think he is going to be the least bit ashamed or bothered by any of this. He's a narcissistic megalomaniac. He has no shame, will never apologize, and is eating it up that all of you are talking about him 24x7. :eusa_doh:

You're mostly right, except he already apologized.

Donald Trump cancels TV ads in Ohio, Florida, other key states

Thanks.

Where have you been?

Who on Earth with half a brain would believe a word Gennifer Flowers says? You have to be an idiot to take anything that woman says seriously.

Where have you been?

Right, because a Bill and a Hellary never lie. Do you even read the shit you write.

You're mostly right, except he already apologized.

Lets see if it works as well for Donald as his 3 sentence attempt to distance himself from the Birther conspiracy he championed for half a decade.

Where have you been?

Right, because a Bill and a Hellary never lie. Do you even read the shit you write.

Logical fallacy. Their honesty doesn't make Jennifer any more or less honest. They can all be liars.

Where have you been?

I'll start when you begin smelling the shit you shovel with every post. Deal?

Forum List

Back