Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

I'm hearing hints on MSNBC that he may not. Who knows...
I have a bet with candycorn that he won't show up for one of them. After today, I doubt he will. He's finished.
hey Billy000

Do you know/have a link to the thread where we made our bet? Trump is saying “I’m done” with the debates!!!! I may need to change my avatar.
Lol no I don't have it. It's not over til it's over though. His mistress campaign manager might convince him last minute to do it.

I have a bet with candycorn that he won't show up for one of them. After today, I doubt he will. He's finished.
hey Billy000

Do you know/have a link to the thread where we made our bet? Trump is saying “I’m done” with the debates!!!! I may need to change my avatar.
Lol no I don't have it. It's not over til it's over though. His mistress campaign manager might convince him last minute to do it.

I certainly don't mind changing my avi to something tasteful...
But I did want to review the ground rules. What if he leaves 1/2 way through for example.

It is kinda cool that I'm not remotely worried about the debate and just worried about the shenanigans this dope is going to pull. lol

Hillary should refuse to shake his hand if he does show up.

She should at least use some hand sanitizer afterward.
Watch what Bush does after shaking black man's hand.

Bill didn't mind, I mean the millions he made off you dumb niggas in Haiti after the earth quake. Just think the millions the Clinton's will make off you dumbasses now? I mean Matthew wow, and you will fall for it. Because you're a stupid nigga.

Another meaningless racist rant. It's all these right wingers have.

Not racist just the truth. After the earthquake the Clinton's made millions off of the Haitians and they are fixing to do it again.

You bring up his statement about "I'm Done" in the debates and 15 minutes later.."Haiti" is the topic. You guys really hate having this dope as your messiah...don't you?

hey Billy000

I certainly don't mind changing my avi to something tasteful...
But I did want to review the ground rules. What if he leaves 1/2 way through for example.

It is kinda cool that I'm not remotely worried about the debate and just worried about the shenanigans this dope is going to pull. lol
Honestly I hope he does go because it's so entertaining. Halfway through doesn't count as a win for me. He has to not go at all is what we agreed on.

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

All you have done is to try to prop up your small fraction of a messiah.

Hey Candycorn, the bulldyke is going to win, reasonable people see it. You don't have to make some dumbass comment about the bulldyke being a dedicated public servant when the same reasonable people know she rode her husbands coattails to become Secretary of State, made 100s of millions of dollars selling influence while in office and aided and abetted her husbands abuse of women. Try to show a little bit of grace.

Bulldyke? Ann Couter is running?
You know how it is....they are letting their Misogynist Freak Flag fly proudly now.

When you try to draw equivalents between a dedicated public servant like HRC and a guy like Trump who has never done anything for anyone when there wasn't a personal upside for him, you, by definition support Trump.

All you have done is to try to prop up your small fraction of a messiah.

Hey Candycorn, the bulldyke is going to win, reasonable people see it. You don't have to make some dumbass comment about the bulldyke being a dedicated public servant when the same reasonable people know she rode her husbands coattails to become Secretary of State, made 100s of millions of dollars selling influence while in office and aided and abetted her husbands abuse of women. Try to show a little bit of grace.

Bulldyke? Ann Couter is running?

Where have you been?

Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had”… Daily Mail Scrubs Quote – Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote… | Weasel Zippers
. . . Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.

‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’
Gennifer Flowers......:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love to see Trump show up with Monica Lewinski in tow.

Wouldn't you love it more if HRC and the GOP Nominee could have a level headed discussion about foreign policy (which is what traditionally the 3rd debate is about), global threats, the size of the army/navy, foreign trade, alliances that could help the US expand it's reach....

Instead of the absolute carnival that Trump has turned our politics into? I mean, in the democratic debates, you didn't hae to hear about this shit, in the GOP debates he didn't bother to show up for (and when he wasn't in the mood frankly) , you didn't hear about this crap, but only when Donald is around does our politics resemble the Jerry Springer show...

Honestly...doesn't it bother you that you're messiah is this debased?

Wouldn't you love it more if HRC and the GOP Nominee could have a level headed discussion about foreign policy (which is what traditionally the 3rd debate is about), global threats, the size of the army/navy, foreign trade, alliances that could help the US expand it's reach....
I actually agree with you on this one 100% candycorn. The problem is, the biggest barrier to achieving it is Hitlery Clinton. She's incapable of having an intelligent discussion about foreign policy, the military, global threats, etc. And she got caught in the WikiLeaks e-mails stating that she tells her idiot followers one thing but does something else behind closed doors. So no matter what she does say - it's all a lie anyway. Why tune in just to hear Hitlery make up a story? If you want fantasy - put on a Disney movie. Walt does it much better than Hiltery.

Forum List

Back