Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

Thank you! I also heard that a few minutes ago.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.
You mean cowardly behavior.
It is the establishments lack of balls that got Trump nominated in the first place.
This country is getting just what it deserves.
A choice between two turds.

Trump is the only Turd.
Ms. Clinton was, is, and remains the most qualified person to seek office since Bush 41. Denial makes you look dumber than normal.

Looks like she is getting elected.....

She's still a turd.

As for the rest...go f**k yourself. My guess is that you are pretty good at it.

I guess when you're beaten in a debate, a resort to profanity is all that is left. Must suck watching your messiah circle the drain like that.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.

It is the establishments lack of balls that got Trump nominated in the first place.

Yep, only it' isn't the entire establishment. The right wing establishment has been cultivating the crazies for a long time. Looks like it's harvest time for all their efforts.

Can't argue that point.

However, his ego has run away with him. He's fading fast.
It's fun watching leftwing circle jerks. I'll bet you guys spray cum every time you watch the video.

I'll bet none of us ever imagine you spraying cum. Jesus, man, keep it to yourself.

You're the one masturbating in public.

Trump is the only Turd.
Ms. Clinton was, is, and remains the most qualified person to seek office since Bush 41. Denial makes you look dumber than normal.

She's still a turd.

I guess when you're beaten in a debate, a resort to profanity is all that is left. Must suck watching your messiah circle the drain like that.

You guessed wrong...again.

She's a turd. Her likability is awful. But you knew that.

What's circling the drain is this country.

With you leading the way.

I'm hearing hints on MSNBC that he may not. Who knows...
Oh please. You know better. Trump is NOT going to drop out. He represents the Republican Party. "Uneducated White Men"? Duh! Trump is their idol, there messiah, who they aspire to be. This will make Trump even more popular among his rabid base of minions.

e270f57c358d3673dc3589181e8a72c0.jpg

Trump is the only Turd.

She's still a turd.

Well, when you're the first to break up the old boy's network and become the first female POTUS, people like you who cherish the old boy's network are, understandably, going to be very upset by their diminished role in society. Really, the only ones who "brought it upon themselves" is the GOP. Four years ago, you got a white haired, geriatric former movie star to stand on a stage--with the world watching--and complain to an empty chair.

When you think about it, is there a better metaphor for what has become of your party? An old white guy complaining and nobody listening to him?

Anyway, thinking Republicans (who are on the endagered species list somewhere) came out with a post mortem detailing what needed to be done to try to remain a part of the national dialouge. Four years later, that playbook was thrown out and your messiah has done the exact opposite. But now he only appeals to the segment of men who view women as a conquest to be had.

This is where your anger is coming from dude. It's not Hillary, it's not the Democrats, and it's not the liberals like me. It's that you were too stupid to recognize the playbook was correct and went with your gut instinct and backed this small fraction of a man. Now as your candidacy wanes and it's hopes flicker like a match in the wake of Hurricane Matthew...you're lashing out with your profanity, swearing that the nation is doomed and all of this jibberish. We heard the same thing when Obama was elected. Many of you guys predicted the end of the nation then. How's that working out for you?

Your anger is your own manufacture. You were dumb to back Trump. And now as you try to distance yourself, you are lashing out.

It's rather comical to watch.

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

Yep, only it' isn't the entire establishment. The right wing establishment has been cultivating the crazies for a long time. Looks like it's harvest time for all their efforts.
Are you gonna loot worth blm after the hurricane? That's who you represent.

What are you mumbling about dumb ass?

Trump is the only Turd.

She's still a turd.

Well, when you're the first to break up the old boy's network and become the first female POTUS, people like you who cherish the old boy's network are, understandably, going to be very upset by their diminished role in society. Really, the only ones who "brought it upon themselves" is the GOP. Four years ago, you got a white haired, geriatric former movie star to stand on a stage--with the world watching--and complain to an empty chair.

When you think about it, is there a better metaphor for what has become of your party? An old white guy complaining and nobody listening to him?

Anyway, thinking Republicans (who are on the endagered species list somewhere) came out with a post mortem detailing what needed to be done to try to remain a part of the national dialouge. Four years later, that playbook was thrown out and your messiah has done the exact opposite. But now he only appeals to the segment of men who view women as a conquest to be had.

This is where your anger is coming from dude. It's not Hillary, it's not the Democrats, and it's not the liberals like me. It's that you were too stupid to recognize the playbook was correct and went with your gut instinct and backed this small fraction of a man. Now as your candidacy wanes and it's hopes flicker like a match in the wake of Hurricane Matthew...you're lashing out with your profanity, swearing that the nation is doomed and all of this jibberish. We heard the same thing when Obama was elected. Many of you guys predicted the end of the nation then. How's that working out for you?

Your anger is your own manufacture. You were dumb to back Trump. And now as you try to distance yourself, you are lashing out.

We are at the end of our nation dumbass, we have a terrorist attack almost monthly. Didn't happen under Bush.

Trump is the only Turd.

She's still a turd.

Your BS meme could qualify for something, but funny isn't it.

Truthful isn't on the list either.

I think I've been pretty consistent all along in saying they both suck. I enjoyed watching the swings in the polls and the pants pissing that was going on this board. But I suspect it is over.

We were destined to get a turd one way or the other.

Like a typical left wing bulls**tter, you've got no clue.

As I have said for a long time:

Neither is addressing the debt.

Neither is addressing the real issues we have with health care.

Neither is addressing the economy in any way that makes sense.

I don't belong to a party, but you openly admit you do.

The same party that gave us the failed presidency we are seeing come to an end. The same party that failed to nomiate someone who (was my first choice) because he has proven track record of actually caring about people.

And that same party has lost state houses and state chambers like never before.

So, you can go lecture someone who really thinks your drool is worth wiping up.

I'll deal with my depression over having a turd in the White House by just looking back on the last eight years and hoping it at least gets a little better.

It could hardly get any worse.

What are you mumbling about dumb ass?
Sorry I meant with blm Damn auto spell. You ready to loot?

Trump is the only Turd.

She's still a turd.

I think I've been pretty consistent all along in saying they both suck. I enjoyed watching the swings in the polls and the pants pissing that was going on this board. But I suspect it is over.

The same party that gave us the failed presidency we are seeing come to an end. The same party that failed to nomiate someone who (was my first choice) because he has proven track record of actually caring about people.

I'll deal with my depression over having a turd in the White House by just looking back on the last eight years and hoping it at least gets a little better.

Reagan, Bush and especially Bush showed us what worse is.

Carter, Clinton and especially Obama showed us what jobs and economic growth are all about.

God, what is wrong with you????? Don't you even bother to go to the census bureau and look at what is actually going on? How many times to we have to repeat and link to current statistics before you finally "catch up"???????? Don't be a dum dum. Do a little research before you come out discrediting yourself by repeating right wing ignorant propaganda.

Hillary should refuse to shake his hand if he does show up.

She should at least use some hand sanitizer afterward.
Watch what Bush does after shaking black man's hand.

Bill didn't mind, I mean the millions he made off you dumb niggas in Haiti after the earth quake. Just think the millions the Clinton's will make off you dumbasses now? I mean Matthew wow, and you will fall for it. Because you're a stupid nigga.

Obama was part of the good old boys network....

Who knew ?

She's still a turd.

Reagan, Bush and especially Bush showed us what worse is.

Carter, Clinton and especially Obama showed us what jobs and economic growth are all about.

God, what is wrong with you????? Don't you even bother to go to the census bureau and look at what is actually going on? How many times to we have to repeat and link to current statistics before you finally "catch up"???????? Don't be a dum dum. Do a little research before you come out discrediting yourself by repeating right wing ignorant propaganda.

You've constantly shown yourself short on brains.

Your manufactured correlations are total bulls**t.

That's been shown to you time and time and time again.

But you can't let go.

Carter was awful.

Reagan did a good job.

Both Bush's sucked.

Clinton was good (but he had a good GOP congress to work with too).

You have no clue as to how to look at numbers or generate models that mean anything useful.

Hillary should refuse to shake his hand if he does show up.

She should at least use some hand sanitizer afterward.
Watch what Bush does after shaking black man's hand.

Bill didn't mind, I mean the millions he made off you dumb niggas in Haiti after the earth quake. Just think the millions the Clinton's will make off you dumbasses now? I mean Matthew wow, and you will fall for it. Because you're a stupid nigga.

Nice try, but it will take better than that to deflect Trump's pig behavior.

Forum List

Back