Will vaccine mandates by employers and private companies stand up to a court challenge?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Can you be mandated to take an experimental drug? Keep in mind this shot is NOT FDA approved.

I don't see how this can stand up in court when it ultimately gets to the top. Activist courts no doubt will side with the employers.

Employers have the right to set the rules of employment
They also have an obligation to maintain a safe work environment for themselves and their customers

You will lose in court

If you own a business that is open to the public, you want to advertise to the public that 100 percent of its employees are vaccinated

Either that or advertise……Take your chances, we dont care

You have to be able to financially survive the long climb to the top.

You have to be able to financially survive the long climb to the top.
That means employers must consider viable alternatives to vaccines for such employees, like wearing a mask, working remotely or moving to a socially-distanced workspace.

The same people who won’t vaccinate hate to wear masks

Sucks being them

Many at will employers will now be letting employees go if they don't vax. In at will zero reason for termination needs to be given.

If it was an FDA approved vaccine I could see the mandates standing. But this is for all intents and purposes an experimental drug. Forcing that seems like a massive overreach to me.

if a private business states that a vaccine is required to be employed - then that's that. no one is forcing an employee to work at any place that requires it.

they can go find a job somewhere that doesn't care enough about their employees spreading a disease amongst themselves or their patrons.

The vaccines are FDA approved for emergency use.... Which basically means they are FDA approved on all of drug use criteria, except the criteria for time lapse....

they could not get emergency approval without extensive tests and trials in all sorts of things meeting their full approval standard....which they did and proved them all...

BUT the one criteria for extended time....maintaining effectiveness of the vaccine over a long period of time with no bad side effects

That means employers must consider viable alternatives to vaccines for such employees, like wearing a mask, working remotely or moving to a socially-distanced workspace.

The same people who won’t vaccinate hate to wear masks

Sucks being them
When employers choose to screw someone around, they are banking on the employee not being able to afford an attorney. If I was a betting woman, that is where I would lay my money. Fortunately, there are organizations that might be willing to pick up your case in order to ensure there will never be a repeat. Gee., I hope that doesn't financially destroy anyone. Sucks to be them.

I have always had a problem with mucking around in the abstract pretending that actual people are not impacted.

When employers choose to screw someone around, they are banking on the employee not being able to afford an attorney. If I was a betting woman, that is where I would lay my money. Fortunately, there are organizations that might be willing to pick up your case in order to ensure there will never be a repeat. Gee., I hope that doesn't financially destroy anyone. Sucks to be them.

I have always had a problem with mucking around in the abstract pretending that actual people are not impacted.
You will lose that bet
Protecting your customers and employees will be supported by the courts.

Is requiring employees to wash their hands discrimination ?

You will lose that bet
Protecting your customers and employees will be supported by the courts.

Is requiring employees to wash their hands discrimination ?
Not the same.

I won't lose. When employers intentionally screw you, they are banking that you can't afford an attorney. They have already had a conversation about it. I just gave you two links indicating that IS the conversation. They are having that conversation now.

Employers have the right to set the rules of employment
They also have an obligation to maintain a safe work environment for themselves and their customers

You will lose in court
they do not have the right to mandate a vaccine that iis not fully fDA approved
even the Military admits this

Forum List

Back