Will We Ever Again Know Actual Election Results

If Stalin said, "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes"...

I say, "It's not who votes that counts, it's who programs the electronic voting machines that count the votes that counts."

One, our schools do not permit revisionist reactionary far right wing noose, no matter how hard they try.

Two, the revisionists are operating from confirmation bias.

Three, the "communists" and "marxists" about which they whine exist only in their fevered minds.

If Stalin said, "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes"...

I say, "It's not who votes that counts, it's who programs the electronic voting machines that count the votes that counts."
They covered that in that second documentary that I posted. One of the major donors to a PAC that ran the Bush campaign made and placed voter machines that counted votes for not only the presidential campaign, but for congressional campaigns.

Congressional campaigns to this day, some are tallied on electronic die bold machines. If you live in a large enough voting precinct you might vote on a Diebold machine. They had some suits brought against them, so I don't know. Maybe they don't have that much business anymore. Who knows?lol

I think a person would have to be naive to believe the establishment does anything any different with another electronic voting system though.

ACFA53.jpg

That of course is disinformation and satire of the real story, which is much worse. But, you know, what can you do?
California to sue Diebold over voting machine-related fraud
California to sue Diebold over voting machine-related fraud Ars Technica

Despite their obfuscation and diversion tactics, it should be coming clear to any unbiased observer that the Democratic Party has added vote fraud as an integral part of its general election strategy. Their bogus attacks on voter ID laws and the Electoral College are designed to control the outcome of future Presidential elections and, through the unilateral abuse of Executive power, impose a de facto one party political system in the U.S.

OK Libs, time for you to ignore the substance of this post and start the name calling...
Quit your griping when you lose. The party that turned it's back on states' rights when it served their purpose, Bush v. Gore, shouldn't be talking about others' failings, real or imagined. It just proves that "personal responsibility" is only for the other guy when it comes to Republicans.

Forum List

Back