Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

They found no such thing

They just didn’t find enough evidence of rape, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen
They did find enough for sexual assault
Why didn’t the lady complain about the rape or sexual assault when it happened.

If someone breaks into my home and steals my stuff I don’t wait years to report it.

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

No. Trump will remain insulated at his rallies and Hannity interviews. Trump doesn't know anything and has no place in a debate.

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

I think you should be more concerned if Biden will debate.

So when id Biden going to be indicted for that crime?
Earliest would be after he leaves office since sitting presidents can’t be indicted.

I suggest you start a thread on it because it has nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:
Biden did manage to take classified documents while he was a Senator. How he did it is a good question. Why he did it is another good question.

It’s far from unprecedented. The archives reported that they’ve found classified documents in the personal papers of almost 100 former officials and members of Congress in the last decade or so. Nobody’s perfect and we don’t criminalize innocent mistakes.

You may be unlikely to find the answers. Biden hasn’t been a senator for a very long time.

Earliest would be after he leaves office since sitting presidents can’t be indicted.

I suggest you start a thread on it because it has nothing to do with Trump.
Since the violation concerns classified documents and at the time he wasn't president. I don't believe your argument is valid.

I think it is the other way around. Biden is more likely to not want to debate. I mean, look at the facts, Trump makes mincemeat out of journalists who try attacking him, he could knock Biden out with one punch. Biden would have trouble just finding his way onto the stage without someone leading him.

Forum List

Back