Will wildfires remind voters that Trump thinks global warming in a Chinese hoax?

Recent wildfires have killed 17 people on Oregon as of today. California is on fire.
Climate change makes these wildfires more extreme and frequent.
Does the fact that Trump doesn't believe in global warming hurt him in the general election, especially if more people die?
Trump hasn't done anything about, or plans to do anything about, combating global warming.

No, but it reminds me of how decades ago we had tons of California wild fires, before they knew they could use wildfires to try and support the theory of man-made global warming.

Trump is right. Man-made global warming is a hoax. Complete entirely.

We had wild fires, in California, before you idiots thought to use it to try and make political points with.
The wild fires have been cyclical in coloration to the dry cycles of this region. They have been for centuries.. Mans life span is to short to see it so they use it as a weapon. People need to check out the facts before they jump to conclusions.

The leftists global warming computer models are as accurate as their covid19 models.

Recent wildfires have killed 17 people on Oregon as of today. California is on fire.
Does the fact that Trump doesn't believe in global warming hurt him in the general election, especially if more people die?
Trump hasn't done anything about, or plans to do anything about, combating global warming.

No, but it reminds me of how decades ago we had tons of California wild fires, before they knew they could use wildfires to try and support the theory of man-made global warming.

We had wild fires, in California, before you idiots thought to use it to try and make political points with.

Sorry, but out of the top 20 worst fires in CA, 6 of them happened this year. Yes, there have been wildfires in CA, as well as the fact that there was a season for them. Only problem is, that wildfire season is now year round. And yes, it's because of global climate change.

Which of course had nothing... as in absolutely NOTHING... to do with the discontinuation of the clearing of underbrush, and the spread of pine trees which lay a thick blanket of fast burning pine needles in a warm dry area of California.

Sorry, but out of the top 20 worst fires in CA, 6 of them happened this year. Yes, there have been wildfires in CA, as well as the fact that there was a season for them. Only problem is, that wildfire season is now year round. And yes, it's because of global climate change.
Several arsonists have already been arrested. None are named climate or change

You're right, none of them have been named "climate" or "change".

However, climate change is what has caused the droughts, which is what has made it possible for the fires to be as bad as they are.

I don't know anyone who has suggested that the climate has not been changing. The hoax is that, the climate which has been changing for thousands of years, is magically due to human activities, which there is zero evidence to prove such a claim.

"Will wildfires remind voters that Trump thinks global warming in a Chinese hoax"?

The fires should remind voters and especially Californians how stupid the left/climate change is/are.

They know what the weather will be like in 50 years, they just don't know what the weather is like currently. LOL

1599950626752.png

Global warming researcher gets stuck in ice - SFGate
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=climate+change+scientists+stuck+in+the+ice&FORM=HDRSC1#

Not Again! Arctic Tour Ship With 16 Climate Change ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=climate+change+scientists+stuck+in+the+ice&FORM=HDRSC1#

Yes, they are that smart.

MMGW caused these guys to start fires. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Which wildfire, the one started by an arsonist or the one started by a gender reveal party?
California's El Dorado Fire, which is burning in San Bernardino County, has been blamed on a gender-reveal party gone wrong. Fire officials said Saturday that the fire was sparked by a "smoke-generating pyrotechnic device, used during a gender-reveal party."

Prayers up for all those in the West Coast States who are experiencing the rigors of nature and loss of habitat for mammals, birds, and reptiles that grace the forests that ate igniting in the hot weather and lightening bolts or pyromaniacs responsible for the smoke signals that can be seen from outer space. I hope gentle rains will come soon to give life back to afflicted areas and that people become safe again very soon. Have to run. Doggie sez so...

Man the globe must be getting super fucking hot!!! The fucking woods are spontaneously combusting!!!
Actually in my area we had spontaneous burns in the simmervof 2011 due to drought. This year instead of having temperatures over 100 degrees for several weeks or even months, we had rainstorms from Spring till the first week in August and scattered rainstorms since, and this is the first time I've ever seen such rainy weather in my life here. It's a lot cooler this summer than 10 years ago, and we had a good and cold snowy time last wintertime. Cool spells and hot spells hit different parts of America from time to time. I'm sorryvfor the trials of extreme weather out west, though, so prayers up for some gentle relief to Washingtonians, Oregonians, and Californians from fickle nature's flirting with dervish weather.

Forum List

Back