Will you be forced to supply health care to illegal aliens?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Accept the promises of all Democrats who ran to be president. Upshot? We all will be forced into supplying paid health care for free to the millions of unlawful immigrants. I suggest you view important videos showing the illegals openly supporting Biden or Harris as they are talked to on videos of them struggling to get into the USA on that notorious path they must follow. It is shocking that they are forced to walk up a poor trail just to get to a place Biden set up for them to register to claim they are lawful migrants seeking asylum. Bear in mind they are not vetted by the US. Once they fill out papers supplied to them by Biden, since he still is president, then the illegals are put onto airplanes and flown into the USA. Imagine you wanted to migrate to Australia but can't do it due to their laws. And you get to where they set you up to fly for free into Australia and become citizens. Would it attract you? Also the illegals trash where they go. They litter countries as they pass through. It stuns you to see the damage they do to the countries they visit.
I will post a short video that educates you on part of those problems. Free health care to illegals.

Accept the promises of all Democrats who ran to be president. Upshot? We all will be forced into supplying paid health care for free to the millions of unlawful immigrants. I suggest you view important videos showing the illegals openly supporting Biden or Harris as they are talked to on videos of them struggling to get into the USA on that notorious path they must follow. It is shocking that they are forced to walk up a poor trail just to get to a place Biden set up for them to register to claim they are lawful migrants seeking asylum. Bear in mind they are not vetted by the US. Once they fill out papers supplied to them by Biden, since he still is president, then the illegals are put onto airplanes and flown into the USA. Imagine you wanted to migrate to Australia but can't do it due to their laws. And you get to where they set you up to fly for free into Australia and become citizens. Would it attract you? Also the illegals trash where they go. They litter countries as they pass through. It stuns you to see the damage they do to the countries they visit.
I will post a short video that educates you on part of those problems. Free health care to illegals.

We already do.

Providing health care to illegal aliens would be a big step toward universal health care for all.

The only force involved will be on forcing all the people to pay much less for health care, and the improved quality that comes with it.

It's the law. Now, I'd be more than happy to go back to Trump's policy of no one gets in from an amnesty review until we invite them in for a scheduled court hearing.

I live CA. We already do. It sucks.

Voting for Harris or any dem is a vote for surrendering the country

That's not the topic.
Of course it is. Yes the dems import immigrants from places like Venezuala, and we give them free healthcare .... because it's required. The only way to avoid that is to make them NOT be in the US, and take their kids with them .... or never see their kids again.

Trump's an asshole, but being nice doesn't usually get you anywhere with people who are willing to use you.

Yep, I had to take the wife to the ER a couple hours ago and there must have been a baker's dozen Hispanics already there.

Of course that does not mean they are all there for medical treatment.....They always bring their whole family with them.....At least they were all well dressed.
I assume that you've heard of Chicano?

Yep, I had to take the wife to the ER a couple hours ago and there must have been a baker's dozen Hispanics already there.

Of course that does not mean they are all there for medical treatment.....They always bring their whole family with them.....At least they were all well dressed.
That's racism but I won't report it yet, pending an answer on whether or not the new policy is going to be adopted.

Mr. Harley, that which I've stated in #4 above is proven to be true, both for higher quality and lower cost.

Most Americans are reluctant to open this can of worms again. In fact it could be that most Americans are already in agreement with me.

Providing health care to illegal aliens would be a big step toward universal health care for all.

The only force involved will be on forcing all the people to pay much less for health care, and the improved quality that comes with it.
My health care is provided to me by Medicare and the state care.
But a problem of huge size came up after Biden told the public he is paying for insulin. I take Trulicity per my doctors prescription along with Farxiga. What was my cost for 90 day supplies of these two? Before Biden paid for insulin, both were $11.20 for 90 days supply.
Biden caused it to increase to triple that amount. I now pay $11.20 per 30 days for each. While thanks to Social security, I get money to pay for it, it was ironic since the drugs I named are due to my having Type 2 Diabetes that I pay much more for the drugs than I had under Trump.

Forum List

Back