Will you ever go to a mall and food court again and feel totally safe again?

Actually the shit they serve in food courts is probably more dangerous to your health than a mass shooter

Last time I ate food court food, the next day I had the automatic fire all day long.

I carry every day, so yes: I feel relatively safe in any surroundings.
I live in a safe area here in Central Florida so I normally don't carry on a day to day basis. For instance, I went to the grocery store this morning and did not bother to carry.

However, if I go to Tampa or Orlando then I do carry. If we go out at night then I carry.

In Canada the mall food courts have healthy choices too. Many of the Chinese food dishes are mostly vegetables.
It's up to the buyer to choose the healthy choices instead of the hamburgers, fries, and other junk food on display.

But the biggest difference is in the number of shooters. I know of no mall in my home town that has had a mass shooting.

Never. But I hardly go. But walking in I'll always think and hope there are no Bernie, Omar, and AOC kooky kookies there

Easy rules to follow for staying safe

Be aware of tats on the face. Sign of severe mental illness and violence

Beware of people with staples all over their faces. Low self esteem and body mutilation. They are worthless tax eaters and petty thieves

Keep an eye on those full of tats. Usually trouble, and Hep C in 1 out of 3

Look out for grunge punks that should have been exterminated at conception. Easy to spot

Always be aware when leaving, especially with a lot of packages. If you have a conceal permit, always walk out with your gun ready. Most people are robbed when leaving, long being scoped before
Why on the hell would I hang at a mall?

I live in a safe area here in Central Florida so I normally don't carry on a day to day basis. For instance, I went to the grocery store this morning and did not bother to carry.

However, if I go to Tampa or Orlando then I do carry. If we go out at night then I carry.
1658247162974.png

Gas stations, convenience stores, clinics, hospitals, schools, movie theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, or just walking down the fucking street........................

You're a target.

Even asleep in your own fucking bed................you're a target.

Once you find a comfortable carry rig, it just becomes like everything else in the morning: Belt, wallet, glasses, keys, cigarette lighter, cigarettes, smart phone, flashlight, OC spray, and pocket change. Most of the time, I even forget that I'm wearing a G19 and 46 rounds on 9mm until the afternoon, when all that extra weight on my old ass starts getting a little bit heavy.

I gotta quit carrying so much pocket change. :laughing0301:

Once you find a comfortable carry rig, it just becomes like everything else in the morning: Belt, wallet, glasses, keys, cigarette lighter, cigarettes, smart phone, flashlight, OC spray, and pocket change. Most of the time, I even forget that I'm wearing a G19 and 46 rounds on 9mm until the afternoon, when all that extra weight on my old ass starts getting a little bit heavy.

Taking those cigarettes puts you in more danger than anything else.

Never. But I hardly go. But walking in I'll always think and hope there are no Bernie, Omar, and AOC kooky kookies there

Easy rules to follow for staying safe

Be aware of tats on the face. Sign of severe mental illness and violence

Beware of people with staples all over their faces. Low self esteem and body mutilation. They are worthless tax eaters and petty thieves

Keep an eye on those full of tats. Usually trouble, and Hep C in 1 out of 3

Look out for grunge punks that should have been exterminated at conception. Easy to spot

Always be aware when leaving, especially with a lot of packages. If you have a conceal permit, always walk out with your gun ready. Most people are robbed when leaving, long being scoped before

We love mall food courts—even in the worst parts of town(s). That being said, we (the wife and I) carry everywhere we go, even around the house, working from home. One or even a few instances of cocksuckers shooting up public spaces will never deter us from visiting such places. Mass shooters are terrorists. The goal of their narrated actions is to spread (you guessed it) terror inside the hearts of all Americans. We will never surrender to such terrorist activities; they will never prevent us from enjoying life outside our homes.

Nevertheless, we will always be vigilant from the moment we step foot outside our home until we return across its threshold. Anything less, these days, is borderline suicidal.

If they take our security away they can take our freedoms away...
And that is their plan.... right now in DC they are hating the civilian with a gun that saved who knows how many lives in that mall....

Self-reliance falls in direct defiance of a government which has appointed itself god.

No, the food at those places is terrible.

You should try this place at Tysons Corner Center Mall:

You got one of those pocket fishing rods too....You're all set

Forum List

Back