Will you get the Trump Vaccine?

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.

I'll give him credit where credit is due.

He did remove impediments and offer incentives for a speedy vaccine, kudos for that.

But it doesn't begin to overcome all the bad stuff he's done unfortunately.

He did remove impediments and offer incentives for a speedy vaccine, kudos for that.

Will you get the vaccine?

Yes, I will get the vaccine.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

The several States do not, for Americans travelling from state to state.

It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.

What exactly is the "Rump vaccine"?

Is it used to clean fish tanks? Or toilets?
Does it run on batteries?

Or is it a vaccine that prevents you from any threat of ever having empathy, humility, honesty, perspective, intelligence or idea where the Bronx is? Because I don't want that.

So the dead, illegals, and many people can vote many times with no identification but darn it, we need the ID for Covid shots. Tyranny comes wrapped in friendly science.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.
HaHaHa, moron. Having trouble taking your own silliness? Maybe you ought to clean that window in your stomach and look around. Typical democrat.

Try moving to another country with no skills, no money, no insurance for medical care. Go ahead. Give it a try.

So the dead, illegals, and many people can vote many times with no identification but darn it, we need the ID for Covid shots. Tyranny comes wrapped in friendly science.

Nothing you said touches anything I've said.

Like what Coyote?

No I won't get the vaccine, at least not for a long while. Guess what, we have to wear masks in public anyway, how's that for a twist?

I don't trust anything our govt. does under COVID or anything else, even with Trump at the wheel, he's not a doctor. They're using the vaccine to control us, plain and simple. Personally I think the entire shit-show represents Communism welcomed in. Pretend it's not here because how you envision things. There are no absolutes anymore, but this drive is for Communism. Power by a few, wealthy and poor, misinformation, diversion, no unity and never more corrupt. 3rd world, high-tech, puppet POTUS Communism shit. They fucked us just as 1984 said they would. That's the PROG's legacy and some hack Republicans too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back