Will you get the Trump Vaccine?

Yes, I will get the vaccine.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

The several States do not, for Americans travelling from state to state.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.
I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

HaHaHa, moron. Having trouble taking your own silliness? Maybe you ought to clean that window in your stomach and look around. Typical democrat.

What are you actually talking about? I'd love to reply but my response is limited to the planet Earth.

I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

I think of the world as being...you know, the world.

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.

What exactly is the "Rump vaccine"?

Is it used to clean fish tanks? Or toilets?
Does it run on batteries?

Or is it a vaccine that prevents you from any threat of ever having empathy, humility, honesty, perspective, intelligence or idea where the Bronx is? Because I don't want that.
What, What's that I'm hearing? Oh, It's all right, I don't understand bullshit anyway.

Okay. Happy travelling, then. Don't drink the water.

You're lying again. I can tell by the first two words of your post.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.

You're lying again. I can tell by the first two words of your post.

Calling 'the world', 'the world' to you is a lie? Ok, you've probably said stranger things...I guess.

Of course I’ll get the vaccine!

I’m thankful for all the scientists and medical researchers whose work went into developing it. Hell, I’d take a Chinese or Russian vaccine — if our CDC and experts like Fauci approved it. I’m 71 and have bad asthma. I want to get out and live again!

In this case our government spent a fortune and acted fast to encourage this discovery and to make vaccines available. This is as it should be. It shows exactly what big government can do when it really wants and needs to. Too bad this isn’t the norm.

But if it says on the label “Trump’s vaccine” ... I’ll tell the traveling medicine man to peddle his magic potion elsewhere. Only when the CDC and FDA approve a drug as safe will I even consider taking it.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.
Please use your passport and go get some clean water. We really don't want to limit your freedom.

I will be the first one in line for the vaccine ...

... so I can sell it on EBay to the highest bidding, mask wearing, bed-wetting, hysterical idiot who has let the media terrify him into believing the flu is the most deadly threat mankind has ever faced.

Please use your passport and go get some clean water. We really don't want to limit your freedom.

I plan to enjoy life.

Had one. Went to lots of places. I always drank bottled water. Never got sick.

Had one. Went to lots of places. I always drank bottled water. Never got sick.

Not sure if you're aware but Mexico isn't the rest of the world.

I've got a feeling you won't have a choice. The government may have a legal block to forcing you to take an injection, but most employers can legally say that as a condition of continued employment, you must be vaccinated.

Yes, whatever it's called. If the intent is to honor Trump through its naming then hopefully they'll come up with something other than "Trump vaccine" since vaccines are typically named after the disease they fight.

Forum List

Back