Will you get the Trump Vaccine?

Yes, I will get the vaccine.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

The several States do not, for Americans travelling from state to state.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.
I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

I think of the world as being...you know, the world.
Okay. Happy travelling, then. Don't drink the water.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.
Had one. Went to lots of places. I always drank bottled water. Never got sick.

Not sure if you're aware but Mexico isn't the rest of the world.
Spent like 10 minutes in Mexico when I was a kid. Didn't get thirsty.

I have been, however, to Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, the Netherlands, the Azores, Canada, Italy, Germany, Ireland, and about 40 US states.

Speaking of Mexico, when I was in Oman, my co-workers and I got to spend a pleasant evening at an Embassy function with GEN Tommy Franks, then-CINC of US Central Command. He told us college stories about going to Mexico and getting drunk.

So, it looks like your bigotry is misplaced.

Join the Army, see the world, blow shit up — especially in the Middle East ... ?

Sounds like you really didn’t see anything but some military bases in Petrodollar countries. A perfect military ... “world traveler”!

Don’t they make soldiers take vaccines anymore?
I suppose they do. However, I'm an Air Force retiree -- I'm not subject to the requirement.

Meanwhile, I was a support troop. US Air Force. I didn't blow anybody up. I made sure the people who did blow people up had reliable power.

I lived among the locals for a year and a half in Oman.

How about you? You have any world travel experience?
You are mistaking me for somebody else. I have lived and have traveled on my own dime, spent over a decade outside the U.S. — and not as a mercenary for Uncle Sam either. Army/Airforce service doesn’t offend me at all. My Dad was a pilot flying the Hump — but he proudly served in WWII. You? If only you were defending our country and not some oil shriekdoms whose leaders bribe U.S. politicians I might respect you more. As is I don’t hold your military service against you personally. You may have truly believed you were serving your country, and for sure their are lots of bad guys out there. Besides, everybody has to earn a buck. Your only problem is that you are a macho asshole. A stupid one.
Oh, gosh, you don't respect me.

View attachment 429333

Your idiocy about American imperialism is less than impressive, and certainly not original. You can stop pretending you came up with it all on your own.

I never claimed I invented anti-imperialist views. They are the natural result of traveling the world, studying history, and really learning from people’s experiences in many other countries. I learned several languages too, and am now retired. Nor do I “hate America.” Far from it!

I just hate bigotry and stupidity ... which can be found all over the world. I confess I do particularly despise the warmongers who get us involved in pointless endless conflicts for their personal or corporate profit.
Sounds like you don't like democrats then. Warmongers.
A lot of Democrats are warmongers. For sure. Also a lot of Republicans. The MIC is far more nonpartisan/bipartisan than our country as a whole!

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.

I have been, however, to Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, the Netherlands, the Azores, Canada, Italy, Germany, Ireland, and about 40 US states.

Speaking of Mexico, when I was in Oman, my co-workers and I got to spend a pleasant evening at an Embassy function with GEN Tommy Franks, then-CINC of US Central Command. He told us college stories about going to Mexico and getting drunk.

Join the Army, see the world, blow shit up — especially in the Middle East ... ?

Sounds like you really didn’t see anything but some military bases in Petrodollar countries. A perfect military ... “world traveler”!

I suppose they do. However, I'm an Air Force retiree -- I'm not subject to the requirement.

Meanwhile, I was a support troop. US Air Force. I didn't blow anybody up. I made sure the people who did blow people up had reliable power.

You are mistaking me for somebody else. I have lived and have traveled on my own dime, spent over a decade outside the U.S. — and not as a mercenary for Uncle Sam either. Army/Airforce service doesn’t offend me at all. My Dad was a pilot flying the Hump — but he proudly served in WWII. You? If only you were defending our country and not some oil shriekdoms whose leaders bribe U.S. politicians I might respect you more. As is I don’t hold your military service against you personally. You may have truly believed you were serving your country, and for sure their are lots of bad guys out there. Besides, everybody has to earn a buck. Your only problem is that you are a macho asshole. A stupid one.

View attachment 429333

Your idiocy about American imperialism is less than impressive, and certainly not original. You can stop pretending you came up with it all on your own.

I never claimed I invented anti-imperialist views. They are the natural result of traveling the world, studying history, and really learning from people’s experiences in many other countries. I learned several languages too. Now, at 71, I am retired and living a simple but happy life. I do not at all “hate America.” I really enjoy living here, and I cherish our democratic (if somewhat crazy) culture.

I just hate bigotry and stupidity ... which can be found all over the world. I confess I do particularly despise the warmongers who get us involved in pointless endless conflicts for their personal or corporate profit.
Please stay on topic.

I guess it's only fitting to call it the trump vaccine, after all, it IS for the trump virus. I hope ALL his supporters take it, maybe it'll remove their inability to recognize the worst president in US history.
I thought I recognized you even with the profane moniker. I think you should have stuck with your real name, Nancy Piglosi.

You're lying again. I can tell by the first two words of your post.

Calling 'the world', 'the world' to you is a lie? Ok, you've probably said stranger things...I guess.
You still haven't learned to read. Go back and read it again, you fucking moron.

I did, you don't make any sense. That's OK nobody cares.

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.

There's a tRump vaccine? Does it work against all tRumps or just the orange one?

Calling 'the world', 'the world' to you is a lie? Ok, you've probably said stranger things...I guess.
You still haven't learned to read. Go back and read it again, you fucking moron.

Here, moron, I'll draw you a picture since you don't read well. You posted, as your first two words, "I think" Bingo, you're a liar.

Here, moron, I'll draw you a picture since you don't read well. You posted, as your first two words, "I think" Bingo, you're a liar.

When does your mom take away your computer?

I'll give him credit where credit is due.

He did remove impediments and offer incentives for a speedy vaccine, kudos for that.

But it doesn't begin to overcome all the bad stuff he's done unfortunately.
Like what?

You've read my posts before, I've stated stuff in multiple threads over the past four years - and it's not unique to me. Not going to go into it here. Suffice to say he deserves credit for pushing the fast button on vaccine development.

No, I haven't. What bad stuff has Trump done unfortunately?

I wonder if that shithead Biden is going to reallocate all the vaccines to the Negroes after January?

After all those the Useful Idiots are the ones that help perpetrate his fraudulent win in the big city shitholes of the swing states.

Fuck White people. Protect the Negroes.

View attachment 429333

I never claimed I invented anti-imperialist views. They are the natural result of traveling the world, studying history, and really learning from people’s experiences in many other countries. I learned several languages too. Now, at 71, I am retired and living a simple but happy life. I do not at all “hate America.” I really enjoy living here, and I cherish our democratic (if somewhat crazy) culture.

Wait 'til you see what Biden does. Will you criticize him for it? I have my doubt.

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.
dont take the vaccine,here is the cure they are suppressing from us.

these patriot doctors expose it.

She's not my mom, she's yours and I get off when she applies lipstick to my wood.

Finally, public validation from DOCTORS, of what I have been saying since Feb. 2020. The sky really isn't falling and the emperor IS naked.

She's not my mom, she's yours and I get off when she applies lipstick to my wood.

Finally, public validation from DOCTORS, of what I have been saying since Feb. 2020. The sky really isn't falling and the emperor IS naked.
There are 302,000 families in the U.S that are doubting the accuracy of the name Warp Speed in regards to the vaccine.
SMH, the CDC has stated long ago that only 6% of all covid-related deaths were from covid and not a comorbidity. Therefore, your 302K is actually only 18K. Here is a video that you might find interesting. A group of concerned DOCTORS holding a press conference on the capital steps. Your BS MSM won't show it to you though.

There are 302,000 families in the U.S that are doubting the accuracy of the name Warp Speed in regards to the vaccine.
SMH, the CDC has stated long ago that only 6% of all covid-related deaths were from covid and not a comorbidity. Therefore, your 302K is actually only 18K. Here is a video that you might find interesting. A group of concerned DOCTORS holding a press conference on the capital steps. Your BS MSM won't show it to you though.
Let's talk about your source for that little video, BitChute, shall we?

From the website Media Bias/Fact Check:
BitChute - Media Bias/Fact Check

Founded in 2017 by Ray Vahey, BitChute is an online video hosting platform that publishes far-right conspiracy theories, and videos banned by Youtube for content violations. Some notable publishers on BitChute are conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and Lauren Southern. The website lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page and videos are uploaded by anybody. The videos claim to be hosted on a peer to peer network to prevent censorship.

Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well done, Slappy.

Let's talk about your source for that little video, BitChute, shall we?

From the website Media Bias/Fact Check:
BitChute - Media Bias/Fact Check

Founded in 2017 by Ray Vahey, BitChute is an online video hosting platform that publishes far-right conspiracy theories, and videos banned by Youtube for content violations. Some notable publishers on BitChute are conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and Lauren Southern. The website lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page and videos are uploaded by anybody. The videos claim to be hosted on a peer to peer network to prevent censorship.

Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well done, Slappy.
You don't have a problem accepting the whole cloth of the BS that you eagerly swallow on the evening MSM new although they publish far-left conspiracy theories. As far as your BS fact-checking platform--they are owned by the DNC. Regardless of where it was posted, these or US frontline doctors who have treated covid patients. One of these doctors has treated 350 patients and has yet to lose one. What do you have to say about the content or are you trying to say that you know more than these doctors. You are in denial. Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, just keep bending over for your alzheimers messiah. You deserve each other, moron.

Forum List

Back