Will you get the Trump Vaccine?

The black people should get it first. Then the Hispanics. If it is safe by then I'll think about it.

Yes, I will get the vaccine.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.

Yeah we know ya chinese spy
Wow, I couldn't have said it better if I hired a speech writer, Thank you very much.

A couple of xenophobic morons. Nobody wants to write a speech for you.
We are Americans that believe in our republic. We don't want to be subjects of the CCP. Something you seem to embrace.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.

Wow, I couldn't have said it better if I hired a speech writer, Thank you very much.

We are Americans that believe in our republic. We don't want to be subjects of the CCP. Something you seem to embrace.

It's pretty clear you guys don't believe in our republic given what you think of the recent election.

It's pretty clear you guys don't believe in our republic given what you think of the recent election.
It's an out right fraud, no way could of biden get more votes then Obama

Yeah, you guys believe in our republic so much that you want the federal government to overturn state election results. And of all places you want the feds to intervene in fly over country.

Corrupt election, not the first time we've experienced it in this nation, won't be the last. We'll get through it and the democrats will eventually discover that the ends did not justify their corrupt, illegal means.

Corrupt election, not the first time we've experienced it in this nation, won't be the last. We'll get through it and the democrats will eventually discover that the ends did not justify their corrupt, illegal means.

Whatever. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you guys believe in our republic so much that you want the federal government to overturn state election results. And of all places you want the feds to intervene in fly over country.
OOOO, with two dead people votes you get egg roll. I think your mom is putting on her lipstick.

OOOO, with two dead people votes you get egg roll. I think your mom is putting on her lipstick.

Great, I like eggrolls. I was told to bring a dozen dead peoples' votes though.

What a stupid post. He got more than Trump. That's what matters

And of course he could have gotten more than Obama with a larger population and huge turnout.

You're obviously parroting something stupid you heard or read. That's what you idiots do.

And of course he could have gotten more than Obama with a larger population and huge turnout.

You're obviously parroting something stupid you heard or read. That's what you idiots do.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. BTW, what vacuum did you hear or read your silly bullshit from. Maybe you should try prevagen for you mental deficiency, moron. Talk about a stupid post.

What are you talking about? Search my post I have been bitching about this since the election, how in the hell did the hated Trump get more votes then the beloved Obama?

The left aborts a half a million voters a year, it's illogical

What are you talking about? Search my post I have been bitching about this since the election, how in the hell did the hated Trump get more votes then the beloved Obama?

The left aborts a half a million voters a year, it's illogical
Too bad all of those abortion advocates weren't aborted post birth by their parents. Oops, silly me, then they would try to say it was Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back