Will you get the Trump Vaccine?

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.
Trump isn't Pfizer.

Yes, I will get the vaccine.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

The several States do not, for Americans travelling from state to state.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.
I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

I think of the world as being...you know, the world.
Okay. Happy travelling, then. Don't drink the water.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.
Had one. Went to lots of places. I always drank bottled water. Never got sick.

Not sure if you're aware but Mexico isn't the rest of the world.
Spent like 10 minutes in Mexico when I was a kid. Didn't get thirsty.

I have been, however, to Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, the Netherlands, the Azores, Canada, Italy, Germany, Ireland, and about 40 US states.

Speaking of Mexico, when I was in Oman, my co-workers and I got to spend a pleasant evening at an Embassy function with GEN Tommy Franks, then-CINC of US Central Command. He told us college stories about going to Mexico and getting drunk.

So, it looks like your bigotry is misplaced.

What bigotry? I've never heard of being afraid to drink the water in most countries.
Clearly you never ventured across the Shit River Bridge in ‘Po City.

The most obstructed president of the modern era managed to get a vaccine produced and approved in Operation Warp Speed. This will go down as one of the most humanitarian actions that he has accomplished along with all of the other promises made and kept.
Trump isn't Pfizer.
Nope, he is the president that successfully implemented Operation Warp Speed, saving millions of American lives that the obstructionist democrats were trying to kill for political reasons.

Trump isn't Pfizer.
Now stay on topic and answer the question.

It's an out right fraud, no way could of biden get more votes then Obama
What a stupid post. He got more than Trump. That's what matters

And of course he could have gotten more than Obama with a larger population and huge turnout.

You're obviously parroting something stupid you heard or read. That's what you idiots do.
What are you talking about? Search my post I have been bitching about this since the election, how in the hell did the hated Trump get more votes then the beloved Obama?

The left aborts a half a million voters a year, it's illogical
Your "logic" is factless

You know what you've been bitching about is stupid but you do it anyway

Trump isn't Pfizer.
Nope, he is the president that successfully implemented Operation Warp Speed, saving millions of American lives that the obstructionist democrats were trying to kill for political reasons.
Operation Warp Speed was no different nor any better than the program that produced the H1N1 vaccine under Obama.

Of course the previous one didn't have that sexy name so it must not have been as efficient right?

And of course he could have gotten more than Obama with a larger population and huge turnout.

You're obviously parroting something stupid you heard or read. That's what you idiots do.
What are you talking about? Search my post I have been bitching about this since the election, how in the hell did the hated Trump get more votes then the beloved Obama?

Your "logic" is factless

Wait so

Biden didn't get more votes then Obama

Trump didn't get more votes then Obama

A half million potential voters a year doesn't get aborted by Lefty's ?

What facts of mine is incorrect?

Your "logic" is factless

Wait so

Biden got more votes than Obama. He got more than Trump and that's what matters

I don't know nor care if Trump did, nor do I care

Fuck your anti-abortion bullshit it has no bearing here.

Your CONCLUSIONS are the issue dumfuk

Your "logic" is factless

Wait so

Biden got more votes than Obama. He got more than Trump and that's what matters

I don't know nor care if Trump did, nor do I care

Fuck your anti-abortion bullshit it has no bearing here.

Your CONCLUSIONS are the issue dumfuk

No it matters that Trump got more votes then Obama, it matters that the left aborts half a million potential Democrats a year.

So the question ❓

Remains the same where did the left find all these new voters

Trump isn't Pfizer.
Operation Warp Speed was no different nor any better than the program that produced the H1N1 vaccine under Obama.

Of course the previous one didn't have that sexy name so it must not have been as efficient right?
Au contraire, the H1N1 virus variant swine flu was not new to the US. It had reared its head in 1976, I believe in Oct. The feds released a swine flu vaccine that was administered at county centers for free in CA. Ford was president. The vaccine existed already moron.

Muslims were behind the vaccine. Pfizer is headed by a muslim couple and wrap speed also headed by a Muslim scientist.the irony trump and his base are bigots and now depend on Muslims that they hate so much to save the world. :)

Muslims were behind the vaccine. Pfizer is headed by a muslim couple and wrap speed also headed by a Muslim scientist.the irony trump and his base are bigots and now depend on Muslims that they hate so much to save the world. :)
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you, son. Trump has been telling you that he and his admin were not bigots for years, but you only listen to the MSM and you only hear what you want to hear.

I plan on getting back on track to visit the rest of the world and the vaccine will probably be required in order to do so.
"Papers, please. You must haff ze papers. Ve know you haff people in ze old country!"

So you're fine with people coming into this country without papers or you didn't think that through?
Depends. On "the rest of the world", did you mean other countries, or other states in the US?

Do I have to repeat myself or are you a big boy and you can figure it out for yourself?
It's an important distinction. Every nation has the right to set requirements for entry.

The several States do not, for Americans travelling from state to state.

Great, what did I say in my post? Maybe refer to that.
I read it. "The rest of the world" could be the next village over or 12,000 miles away.

I think of the world as being...you know, the world.
Okay. Happy travelling, then. Don't drink the water.

Many and I mean a lot of countries have better drinking water than we do. Get a passport.
Had one. Went to lots of places. I always drank bottled water. Never got sick.

Not sure if you're aware but Mexico isn't the rest of the world.
Spent like 10 minutes in Mexico when I was a kid. Didn't get thirsty.

I have been, however, to Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, the Netherlands, the Azores, Canada, Italy, Germany, Ireland, and about 40 US states.

Speaking of Mexico, when I was in Oman, my co-workers and I got to spend a pleasant evening at an Embassy function with GEN Tommy Franks, then-CINC of US Central Command. He told us college stories about going to Mexico and getting drunk.

So, it looks like your bigotry is misplaced.

What bigotry? I've never heard of being afraid to drink the water in most countries.
Clearly you never ventured across the Shit River Bridge in ‘Po City.

Apparently you don't know what 'most countries' mean.

No, we're NOT fine with American's FORCED to have to carry ID papers that show we had the vaccine.

No, we're NOT fine with American's FORCED to have to carry ID papers that show we had the vaccine.

Fuck your feelings.

Fuck your feelings.

(shrugs) Fuck you and your fear/cowardice

No but I will get the Pfizer, Moderna or Astrazeneca vaccine

Last edited:

Fuck your feelings.

(shrugs) Fuck you and your fear/cowardice

I'm not the one who is afraid of a widdle needle.

Forum List

Back