Wilma Vs Betty...

Who would you prefer to be in a relation ship with ...

• Total voters

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
With all the contentious issues with which we find ourselves confronted today, the time has come to discuss an issue upon which we can all agree... the objectification of animated characters.

First up ... Who would you prefer, Betty or Wilma, and in which context (marriage or cheap, superficial affair)?

2c7c6e4be1113fd4fe8c88fe6bb76d2b.jpg

NOT FAIR!!!! I wanna become a Mormon!!!!

OK; NEITHER. That's like asking Mary Anne or Ginger!!!

Betty when dealing with her childlessness was as poignant a TV moment as ANY major film. Well; it was when I was six or seven.

Greg

With all the contentious issues with which we find ourselves confronted today, the time has come to discuss an issue upon which we can all agree... the objectification of animated characters.

First up ... Who would you prefer, Betty or Wilma, and in which context (marriage or cheap, superficial affair)?

View attachment 454124
If I was oriented that way...

Red heads.. Wilma

Betty is a brunette. Pass
Rosie O'Donnell played her in the movie. Harder Pass.

View attachment 454124

Never heard of them.

Sorry Betty, you're a lovely lady but I am in an imaginary relationship with someone else:

code geass cc1.gif

The worst thing about cartoon girls is the ink stains they leave on the sheets

All Fred wanted to do was get brontosaurus ribs and go bowling and bitch Wilma wouldn’t let him

Forum List

Back