Wilson Seemed OK at the Scene of the Crime

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
So that's him walking around with the other cop? He sure doesn't look like someone who's just had his eye socket moved into the second position. Doesn't look like he's physically incapacitated in any way.

I know you Wilson Willies will blow pixelated methane and not even watch the video, so I have my plastic tarp up and ready.

--------------------------------------------
Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries including a bone fracture near one eye and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.""
-----------------------------------------------
Doesn't seem like someone who was almost beaten unconscious to me, even from across the street where this was video-taped. And given that we can see Brown's blood on the street, Wilson looks untainted.
Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown says source Fox News

Last edited:
Other than claiming to be able to diagnose eye injuries from filming people from a distance of 30 yards or more, do you have a point?

I've changed my O/P to reflect your stupidity and my initial lack of attention to detail.

Last edited:
Other than claiming to be able to diagnose eye injuries from filming people from a distance of 30 yards or more, do you have a point?

I've changed my O/P to reflect your stupidity and my initial lack of attention to detail.

So you think disputing the diagnosis of "a source close to the department's top brass" makes your diagnosis more credible.
:lame2:

So that's him walking around with the other cop? He sure doesn't look like someone who's just had his eye socket moved into the second position. Doesn't look like he's physically incapacitated in any way.

I know you Wilson Willies will blow pixelated methane and not even watch the video, so I have my plastic tarp up and ready.

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries including a bone fracture near one eye and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.""
Doesn't seem like someone who was almost beaten unconscious to me, even from across the street where this was video-taped. And given that we can see Brown's blood on the street, Wilson looks untainted.
Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown says source Fox News

He was busy getting his story together. He didnt even touch his eye once. If it was broken it would have at least itched or something.

You mean like the christer kooks with terri shivo diagnosing her on a television screen? only difference is you can see the pig wilson walking around as if nothing happened

You mean like the christer kooks with terri shivo diagnosing her on a television screen? only difference is you can see the pig wilson walking around as if nothing happened

Posts that begin with "You Mean.....," clearly indicates you don't know WFT I mean.

So I'll enlighten you.

I mean no one can accurately diagnose an eye injury from a video taken more than 30 feet away.

See, pretty simple.

He was busy getting his story together. He didnt even touch his eye once. If it was broken it would have at least itched or something.

Interesting about wilson

"Online court records show that Wilson's mother — Tonya Durso, also known as Tonya Harris — pleaded guilty in 2001 to a dozen felony stealing and forgery counts in Missouri's St. Charles County just west of St. Louis and was sentenced to five years on probation, with the judge suspending a five-year prison sentence. Durso was 35 when she died in 2002, and Wilson was placed under the guardianship of Tyler Harris until a St. Charles County judge dissolved that in mid-2004."

Ferguson shooting Darren Wilson cop who shot Michael Brown stays underground amid protests Fox News

Interesting about wilson

"Online court records show that Wilson's mother — Tonya Durso, also known as Tonya Harris — pleaded guilty in 2001 to a dozen felony stealing and forgery counts in Missouri's St. Charles County just west of St. Louis and was sentenced to five years on probation, with the judge suspending a five-year prison sentence. Durso was 35 when she died in 2002, and Wilson was placed under the guardianship of Tyler Harris until a St. Charles County judge dissolved that in mid-2004."

Ferguson shooting Darren Wilson cop who shot Michael Brown stays underground amid protests Fox News

So he wasnt an angel after all?

Adrenalin and shock.

Doesnt account for unconsciously touching your eye because it itches due to swelling. I'd bet money he had someone clock him one later and then went to the hospital. BTW he didnt have a broken eye socket like the liars claimed. His face was swollen.

Oh you'd "bet money."

Well then, it must not only be possible, but even probable.

:slap:

Adrenalin and shock.

Doesnt account for unconsciously touching your eye because it itches due to swelling. I'd bet money he had someone clock him one later and then went to the hospital. BTW he didnt have a broken eye socket like the liars claimed. His face was swollen.

Oh you'd "bet money."

I'd say its probable. Cops frame people all the time. In the video the other cop doesnt look like he is buying Wilsons story. He showed no sign of injury now later his face is swollen? Not saying Brown didnt hit him but just maybe he didnt and the cop needed something to frame him.

Adrenalin and shock.

Oh you'd "bet money."

I'd say its probable. Cops frame people all the time. In the video the other cop doesnt look like he is buying Wilsons story. He showed no sign of injury now later his face is swollen? Not saying Brown didnt hit him but just maybe he didnt and the cop needed something to frame him.

He "showed no sign?" Really? What EMT examined him immediately and said that?

So all injuries immediately present themselves, or they don't exist?

I think not.

Regardless, I'm not sure how this would "Frame" Brown. Does every cop that gets smacked around shoot the assailant? Did he have NO OTHER WEAPON to defend himself? IMHO if he had a Billy-club, he could have resolved the issue with minimum force.

Adrenalin and shock.

:lol: Thanks for reenforcing my belief that I can read you folks like a book.

Posted this Tuesday when this news came out.

Leftieswillbelieveanything_zpsb8cfc1ef.png

BREAKING Officer Wilson Suffered Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket During Attack US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Agreed! Also, I wonder how long Wilson was at the scene before he got medical help? That time frame would figure in assessing the seriousness of his injuries!

Forum List

Back