Win, win, win, Trump on a roll

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, the economy is continuing on the same track that it was under Obama. Trump hasn't managed to F up the trend as yet.

And well ... THIS
:popcorn:
FBI told Trump Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign

What's that nonsense you say? Obama had "something" to do with Trumps greatness as President?
george-of-the-jungle.gif

I will say one thing, let's imagine that what they are saying is true, that Trump is riding the wave that Obama started. I am not sure what they are basing that statement on but let's say it is true. Now think back to the last 8 years, were you optimistic or were you in the malaise that Obama fostered? Maybe things are not better then they would have been regardless of Trump's policy. But I for one sure feel better about the future then I think the nation did for the 8 years of Obama.

Now it is time for America to quit feeling bad about themselves and move on, and that is what we are doing. You liberals can stay in the train station and whine to each other.

Another funny observation. The democrats did not brag on what Obama did with the economy until it took off under Trump, now they want all the credit, as usual with democrats, all the credit and none of the blame.

These are the reasons the left have to keep bring up impeachment, they are seeing what real presidents do that are not tied to the establishment. Attack, attack and attack is all the left wing has to offer, that's all they ever had to offer.

Amid firestorms, Trump has year of policy accomplishments...

Dow rises 5,000 points in year for first time ever...

BERKSHIRE stock hits $300,000...

Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years...

Single-family housing starts, permits hit 10-year high...

Thank you Mr. President.

Forum List

Back