Winnin Bob: Wonderful Donald will be the greatest president in history

I think he will be as wskk. He will go down as the president who learned to negotiate with people and finally did as the founders intended and put america first. A new century of American exceptionalism

Unfortunately he completely discredited himself when he followed that up with the laughable "Harry Truman was one of the three best presidents in US history". I mean, I can see why he would say something so stupid about Trump when he believes something so absurdly stupid about Truman. The guy doesn't even crack the Top 10.

I know a person is ignorant of U.S. history when they call a guy like Truman "one of the three greatest presidents ever".

I think he will be as wskk. He will go down as the president who learned to negotiate with people and finally did as the founders intended and put america first. A new century of American exceptionalism
Oh Lord....you high school kids are cute as hell.

Oh Lord....you high school kids are cute as hell.
31 years old but thanks for the compliment it's getting to where folks in their 20s are calling me sir

You are everything real Americans abhor. Therefore your grandiose pronouncements are irrelevant.

You are everything real Americans abhor. Therefore your grandiose pronouncements are irrelevant.
I can only imagine what the likes of you considers a real American. Probably the most bastardized version of American one can come up with. Hint hint sparky trying to CHANGE what my founding fathers set down in the beginning to fit your bastardized version of Americanism will never fly it's why good ole red blooded Americans are fighting back

I can only imagine what the likes of you considers a real American. Probably the most bastardized version of American one can come up with. Hint hint sparky trying to CHANGE what my founding fathers set down in the beginning to fit your bastardized version of Americanism will never fly it's why good ole red blooded Americans are fighting back
First - I could not agree more with your post here. :clap:

Second - if this is what you believe, how the frick could you back a liberal idiot like Donald Trump?

Second - if this is what you believe, how the frick could you back a liberal idiot like Donald Trump?
I believe he is just like that as well it's why people are flocking to him if he is fooling ppl he is damn good I just dont think someone could keep up a false story,character and beliefs that long without slipping up.

I believe he is just like that as well it's why people are flocking to him if he is fooling ppl he is damn good I just dont think someone could keep up a false story,character and beliefs that long without slipping up.
You "believe he is like that"? Dude....in all seriousness....have you ever heard of Donald Trump before 2016? Do you know anything of his history? Anything at all?

Are you aware that he's donated ungodly sums of money to the most radical liberals in the Democrat party - among them Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid? Who the frick donates money to those nut jobs if they are big constitutional conservatives?!?

ChIzrfPW4AAkptz.jpg

You "believe he is like that"? Dude....in all seriousness....have you ever heard of Donald Trump before 2016? Do you know anything of his history? Anything at all?

Are you aware that he's donated ungodly sums of money to the most radical liberals in the Democrat party - among them Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid? Who the frick donates money to those nut jobs if they are big constitutional conservatives?!?
Yes I heard of him all my life. He was a businessman who gave money to people who he could turn to,to do things friendly to his business practice etc,it doesn't help that NONE of the candidates running have any common sense and the American people found someone in Trump that does have some and talks about the problems hurting Americans the most.The democrats and republicans are bought and paid for by large corporations to do their bidding and its time that comes to a halt

Forum List

Back