WINNING: Dow 24,000!...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
This is great for my investments, but what goes up must come down sometime. I wish I knew when.

Hate Goldman Sachs, but they might be right....
Goldman Sachs issues investment warning predicting BEAR MARKET
GOLDMAN Sachs has issued a grave warning to investors after discovering the average valuation of bonds, stocks and credit were at their highest level since 1990.

This is great for my investments, but what goes up must come down sometime. I wish I knew when.

GOLDMAN Sachs has issued a grave warning to investors after discovering the average valuation of bonds, stocks and credit were at their highest level since 1990.

There will be a correction at some point. Always happens. But let's enjoy these moments. :)

There will be a correction at some point. Always happens. But let's enjoy these moments. :)
Yes I am enjoying it greatly...but I fear what is coming down the pike.

The good news is the higher it goes before the correction, the less it hurts compared to the starting point

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes I am enjoying it greatly...but I fear what is coming down the pike.

There will be a correction. So just be prepared for it. But for now, enjoy the ride. :)

The good news is the higher it goes before the correction, the less it hurts compared to the starting point

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good point. And folks really do need to be prepared for a correction. Because it is likely to happen. But for now, it's a lotta fun. Gotta enjoy the moment.

The correction is a long way off for now because of too much worry about a correction:

Short interest is too high to sustain a correction.

Open interest of options is bullish, puts out number calls by more than 2.4 just about everywhere.

insider trading was still bullish last I heard but I don't follow it.

The correction is a long way off for now because of too much worry about a correction:

Open interest of options is bullish, puts out number calls by more than 2.4 just about everywhere.

I say enjoy the ride. Gotta enjoy the moment. Thanks for the info.

Do keep in mind that I will do CYA myself before announcing to the board that the sky is falling. Also I am still small enough that I can stay in issues that are super safe so I don't have too much to worry about even in an Enron event. There is no substitute for DIY.

Do keep in mind that I will do CYA myself before announcing to the board that the sky is falling. Also I am still small enough that I can stay in issues that are super safe so I don't have too much to worry about even in an Enron event. There is no substitute for DIY.

Yeah, always be prepared. But let's enjoy the moment. :)

If we pull off a giant Ireland style result there will be 4+% growth in GDP around 2018 election and a crash will follow.

If we pull off a giant Ireland style result there will be 4+% growth in GDP around 2018 election and a crash will follow.

Yeah, a correction will happen. Best to be prepared for it. But i try to enjoy nice moments. And this is a nice moment.

Forum List

Back