Wisconsin has concealed carry, but only democrat controlled Milwaukee has gun problem...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......Wisconsin passed concealed carry just a few years before my state, Illinois did....and of course, the only place where gun crime is up....is in Milwaukee, a city run by democrats....and their police policies...and their social policies.....

Failing Milwaukee Police Chief, DA Blame Concealed Carry For Crime - Bearing Arms - Concealed Carry, Edward Flynn, John Chisholm, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The accusation that somehow a single law enacted throughout the state of Wisconsin is responsible for one city’s blatant failure to effectively protect and serve it’s residents is as irresponsible as it is ignorant. If the law was to blame for one city’s spike in gun violence, then we would see a spike in every city across the state.

Unfortunately for Flynn and Chisholm, the facts don’t back their absurd accusation: distinguishing their city alone as responsible for almost 75% of the state’s gun homicides.

Furthermore, these people seem oblivious to the fact that it is not, in fact, legal concealed carry permit holders committing hundreds of crimes and murders in their city, but repeat offenders and career criminals they themselves have been lenient in punishing or unable to apprehend for their unlawful behavior.

Flynn’s pathetic attempt to hold legislation accountable for the rapid decline of his city’s safety is only his latest endeavor to deflect blame for his gross incompetence. In October, when Milwaukee’s homicide rate soared to a decade-high of 124, Flynn claimed ‘disagreements between criminals’ was to blame.

Again...the problem....violent, career criminals, murdering other career criminals and democrats failing to stop them.

You never met a gun you didn't love, including those in CA used to kill 14...

I don't have emotional feelings for a piece of equipment......and in fact...I don't like AR-15s...there are better rifles out there....

Funny that in Europe...more gun crime is committed with fully automatic rifles than here in America, even though they are completely banned....while here in America, you can buy AR-15s in most gun stores, in fact there are about 3 million in private hands...and they are rarely used in crimes or mass shootings...

How Many Assault Weapons Are There in America? How Much Would It Cost the Government To Buy Them Back?

Add everything together, make all the necessary caveats, carry the two, and we reach the conclusion that there are somewhere around 3,750,000 AR-15-type rifles in the United States today. If there are around 310 million firearms in the USA today, that means these auto-loading assault-style rifles make up around 1 percent of the total arsenal.

And only a few of them are used in crime each year.......

And before you start blabbing about AR-15s......please tell me how these two muslims could not have done the exact same thing they did with several revolvers between them......

"Wisconsin has concealed carry, but only democrat controlled Milwaukee has gun problem..."

This fails as a post hoc fallacy, one having nothing to do with the other.

really.....of course you can explain why democrats who control major cities also have the highest gun murder rates....

You never met a gun you didn't love, including those in CA used to kill 14...

I don't have emotional feelings for a piece of equipment......and in fact...I don't like AR-15s...there are better rifles out there....

Funny that in Europe...almost all gun crime is committed with fully automatic rifles, even though they are completely banned....while here in America, you can buy AR-15s in most gun stores, in fact there are about 3 million in private hands...and they are rarely used in crimes or mass shootings...

And before you start blabbing about AR-15s......please tell me how these two muslims could not have done the exact same thing they did with several revolvers between them......
The issue is guns, period. That's why I want them, all...

"Wisconsin has concealed carry, but only democrat controlled Milwaukee has gun problem..."

really.....of course you can explain why democrats who control major cities also have the highest gun murder rates....
Do tell...
kaiser-foundation-gun-deaths-state-map.png

Do tell...

Yes...and to get those numbers they include suicides..the only way they get those numbers...and considering 21,000 people commit suicide with guns...but 19,000 commit suicide without guns...guns are not the issue....

Do tell...

Yes...and to get those numbers they include suicides..the only way they get those numbers...and considering 21,000 people commit suicide with guns...but 19,000 commit suicide without guns...guns are not the issue....
So, why do your kind so often kill themselves? Oh right, they love guns.

Do tell...

So, why do your kind so often kill themselves? Oh right, they love guns.

My kind....what kind would that by?

Forum List

Back