Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds A ‘Priority’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Tara Culp-Ressler

At the Wisconsin Right to Life Legislative Conference this week, the state’s top Republican lawmakers assured attendees that they will do everything in their power to enact a forced ultrasound bill, which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some women seeking first-trimester abortions. “This bill is a priority,” Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R) said. “It is long overdue.”

transvaginal-probe-300x290.jpg

More: Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our 'Priority' | ThinkProgress

By Tara Culp-Ressler

At the Wisconsin Right to Life Legislative Conference this week, the state’s top Republican lawmakers assured attendees that they will do everything in their power to enact a forced ultrasound bill, which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some women seeking first-trimester abortions. “This bill is a priority,” Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R) said. “It is long overdue.”

More: Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our 'Priority' | ThinkProgress

you need to find a job.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am pro-choice. Always have been, always will be. It is a womans body and we have the means to do it. I also have always supported this. Try to look at it this way; Both sides gets their way. Abortion will probably never go away. This could change lives.

It isn't a 'priority' and never has been. Republicans need to get the hell out of women's bodies.

fine, you Democrats need to get off the gun control and you all can have all the unrestricted abortions you want and kill off the liberals..

I would think this is a state Issue, but Lakhota has to have their nose out of joint daily and in everyone's business

friggen troll

It isn't a 'priority' and never has been. Republicans need to get the hell out of women's bodies.

fine, you Democrats need to get off the gun control and you all can have all the unrestricted abortions you want and kill off the liberals..

You really believe that it's only liberals having abortions don't you. So pathetic it makes me a little sad.

You know what, I'm willing to compromise. I'll trade a 10 round limit on magazines for transvaginal ultrasounds. You in?

You really believe that it's only liberals having abortions don't you. So pathetic it makes me a little sad.

You know what, I'm willing to compromise. I'll trade a 10 round limit on magazines for transvaginal ultrasounds. You in?

nope, I won't comprose with people who have no honor

and I'm sure they are holding these women down by gunpoint to FORCE this thing on them..

just another dishonest title from thinkprogress and the troll

By Tara Culp-Ressler

Sort of a 'poster boy' for intrusive government.

LOL...you really are some piece of work. Dismissed.

I think that every time one the GOP people bring this up in any state, we should make sure that it is presented to the nation. Kind of like judo. When you have a clumsy and stupid opponent, you encourage them to take their best swing. Then help them along. And, as they lie there on the floor, you encourage them to get up and try it again. Looks like the GOP is trying it again.

Swing away, Staph.

LOL...you really are some piece of work. Dismissed.

good, because you think you are a peice of work...zzzzz

I think that every time one the GOP people bring this up in any state, we should make sure that it is presented to the nation. Kind of like judo. When you have a clumsy and stupid opponent, you encourage them to take their best swing. Then help them along. And, as they lie there on the floor, you encourage them to get up and try it again. Looks like the GOP is trying it again.

Swing away, Staph.

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Swing away, Staph.

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Both are considered rights. There is a right to an abortion in this country whether you like it or not. I happen to like that there is a right to keep and bare arms, I just also read the "well regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm willing to bet that most of the people bitching about CA's proposed gun reform don't live in CA.

Not that I expect you to apply any standards, let alone equally.

Republicans cant ban abortion. So this is their attempt to use guilt and shame on women who seek abortions

Republicans cant ban abortion. So this is their attempt to use guilt and shame on women who seek abortions

well hell you Democrats would NEVER do that. Obama brings children on stage for some gun singing bill, Biden is still talking about how people are getting shot up full of holes..etc etc..
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back