GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

rbchart.jpg

This graph was originally in Obama's proposal, toward the end of the document.
And it shows Obama blowing smoke up our asses hoping we belive his tripe.

Will consider,but ,and take out the.people victimized by this cult,but do you support a satanic religion?islam is evil..

Sorry,i do not respect a cult that subjagates women to circumcision,surpressing of modernization,wanting to convert or die mentality. You can respect it, i do not HAVE to. If you guys think im bad,go to the blaze boards, my opions are rather mild compared.

Sorry,i do not respect a cult that subjagates women to circumcision,surpressing of modernization,wanting to convert or die mentality. You can respect it, i do not HAVE to. If you guys think im bad,go to the blaze boards, my opions are rather mild compared.

Comparing yourself to other more massively stupid idiots is a sad commentary on you.

And "relatively speaking" doesn't alter the fact that you are talking about a genocidal kind of depravity.

Most Muslims, like most Christians, most Jews, most Buddhists, most animalists, most Druids, several wiccans and even an occasional Marxist are just trying to live their lives in peace

The religion may very well suck moose dick in hell. But the adherents (with some obvious exceptions) are not the real problem.

Your profile "line" is stupid.

This is the only board I've ever been to. I have no desire to visit others. But your statement is offensive and I'm not even a believer. Consider the damage and travesties commited by the religion that is the basis for the foundation of our country. Islam like Christianity can be twisted. Both by those practicing it and those condemning it.

On a side note o consider all organized religion to be both a chain and a crutch for or on society. However I don't proclaim it in EVERY thread as part of my bio.

Change it dude or you will be marginalized. Your choice but I just wanted to warn you.

GMY, i have studied islam, out of curiousity, since the beirut bombing 1983, objectively, and its a quite scary cult, reading the quran...listen, i lived in godforsaken Holyoke,MA a short time, and there was a convenience store called Sams market, at the corner of maple and cabot streets. Owner there is a paki/british national named mohammed kashaif. Always watched youtube shit about islam, this was in 2009, about a GREAT AWAKENING in 2012,showing a tudal wave washing away NYC,now he convinced this puerto rican ganger who worked there to have mohamned sponsor him to convert,abd mohammed told him,once he converts,if he decides to leave,it will be his duty to kill him. This is in tge USA mibd you...theres too much support and dhimmi attitude and allowance of this verminpus cult ..look at the family murder in ontario....

What happened on 9/11 is pure to the quran.i said KILL ISLAM,not the people.killing islam is educating the followers,that they have a choice. I DIDNT SAY KILL THE PEOPLE,THE RELIGION.

GMY, i have studied islam, out of curiousity, since the beirut bombing 1983, objectively, and its a quite scary cult, reading the quran...listen, i lived in godforsaken Holyoke,MA a short time, and there was a convenience store called Sams market, at the corner of maple and cabot streets. Owner there is a paki/british national named mohammed kashaif. Always watched youtube shit about islam, this was in 2009, about a GREAT AWAKENING in 2012,showing a tudal wave washing away NYC,now he convinced this puerto rican ganger who worked there to have mohamned sponsor him to convert,abd mohammed told him,once he converts,if he decides to leave,it will be his duty to kill him. This is in tge USA mibd you...theres too much support and dhimmi attitude and allowance of this verminpus cult ..look at the family murder in ontario....

I think Islam is a religion based on the insane ramblings of a complete psychopathic scumbag murdering pedophile piece of shit.

Much of what it "teaches" is disgusting.

But I still doubt that most of the poor people living in the lands where that filthy diseased religion predominates worry overly much about what Islam preaches. They are just people trying to live their lives.

Thanks for modifying your profile line.

Unless you wanna put that caviot in every post you're just going to turn people off. What's more important to you? Islam as a religion is not a threat to our country. So either you want to be ignored because of your unexplained bio or you want to share political thoughts. You can't have both.

GMY,you have blinders on.IT IS A THREAT. We need to educate those who follow it so they are not victimuzed anymore. I challenge you to read the quran as i have.

Forum List

Back