GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

<snip>

Exactly where did that quote come from and why is it edited?

<snip>

Bill Tracking - 2012 session > Amendment

I linked it earlier in the thread, which is why it was edited the second time around. Because you, and the other liberals, chose to ignore it once.

And to your other points. The woman can choose to wait until 12 weeks. Medical personnel must verify the stage of the pregnancy in some way.

There is a big difference between a bill and a proposed amendment. The bill can be passed with the "proposed" amendment being ignored and never seeing the light of day.

<snip>

<snip>

I linked it earlier in the thread, which is why it was edited the second time around. Because you, and the other liberals, chose to ignore it once.

And to your other points. The woman can choose to wait until 12 weeks. Medical personnel must verify the stage of the pregnancy in some way.

There is a big difference between a bill and a proposed amendment. The bill can be passed with the "proposed" amendment being ignored and never seeing the light of day.
DEL. ENGLIN [Passed by]

As opposed to the first, which DEL. HERRING [Ruled not germane]

Look, I get it rdean, you want this to be really really bad, and it won't turn out that way. I give you credit for smearing the right with your hysteria.

All good minion liberals should take your lead. It is the way to perpetuate misinformation.

Have fun with your thread.

<snip>

<snip>

And from your own link, look at 2/13:

02/13/12 House: Motion to pass by Amendments by Delegate Englin agreed to (64-Y 34-N)

That is from your source. LIS > Bill Tracking > HB462 > 2012 session

How can this constant Taliban-like war on women turn out well for the GOP in November?

santorum-rides-elephant.jpg

Look, I get it rdean, you want this to be really really bad, and it won't turn out that way. I give you credit for smearing the right with your hysteria.

All good minion liberals should take your lead. It is the way to perpetuate misinformation.

Have fun with your thread.

Hysteria? Democrats didn't propose this bizarre bill. Republicans did. This is a war on women's rights. If Republicans really cared about children, they wouldn't lose interest after they've been born.

American women are not going to forget next November who stood up for them.

And Virginia is a swing state.

Well, you're right that this is the sort of thing that Republicans kill themselves in combating left win nut jobs like you, and yes, it kills their credibility. I mean you don't have credibility either since you have no limit to government power yet you whine about this, but that just is...

Well, you're right that this is the sort of thing that Republicans kill themselves in combating left win nut jobs like you, and yes, it kills their credibility. I mean you don't have credibility either since you have no limit to government power yet you whine about this, but that just is...

That is not true.

We don't believe government should be involved in people's sex lives.

But Republicans want government small enough to fit in a women's uterus.

That is not true.

But in a heartbeat YOU will give rubbers to kids outside a parent's interest in Government schools...and the O wants Catholics to PAY for things they don't belive in...tell us another huge LIE Chrissy.:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

That is not true.

But in a heartbeat YOU will give rubbers to kids outside a parent's interest in Government schools...and the O wants Catholics to PAY for things they don't belive in...tell us another huge LIE Chrissy.:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

Every American who disagrees with ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT DOES pays for something they don't agree with.

Sheesh!

That is not true.

Should prostitution be legal?

That is not true.

Should prostitution be legal?

Absolutely.

And drugs as well.

Forum List

Back