GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

Well, you're right that this is the sort of thing that Republicans kill themselves in combating left win nut jobs like you, and yes, it kills their credibility. I mean you don't have credibility either since you have no limit to government power yet you whine about this, but that just is...

That is not true.

We don't believe government should be involved in people's sex lives.

But Republicans want government small enough to fit in a women's uterus.

Those pro-life, big gov't, cons like Cuccinelli (R) are a riot :lol:

That is not true.

Should prostitution be legal?

Absolutely.

And drugs as well.

Good answers. So at least you're consistent with our bodies. But that you fail to recognize that economic freedom is as important as freedom over our bodies still doesn't overcome it. And that is what I'm saying to Republicans, their failure to recognize economic freedom (at least more the the Dems do) doesn't overcome their failure to recognize freedom over our bodies.

Well, you're right that this is the sort of thing that Republicans kill themselves in combating left win nut jobs like you, and yes, it kills their credibility. I mean you don't have credibility either since you have no limit to government power yet you whine about this, but that just is...

That is not true.

Of course they do, it's easier to drown small things in the bathtub.

Republicans have moved so far out of the main stream, that they are going to get killed in November.

All they have left is voter suppression.

Chwis is in for a rude awakening come November.

All the Dim efforts to get out the vote (of the dead) isn't gonna help.
He belives that others are stupid as he is and won't recall the exploits of the O...

I happen to think the GOP has its collective head up its ASS in terms of properly and clearly EXPLAINING the CASE AGAINST the re-election of President Obama.

But I harbor hope that once they work through the GOP nomination process, they will get their shit together and finally (maybe even clearly and coherently) MAKE THE CASE.

IF they do that properly, the Obama Administration is destined to end after one term.

This President IS a huge failure and lousy President.

He belives that others are stupid as he is and won't recall the exploits of the O...

I happen to think the GOP has its collective head up its ASS in terms of properly and clearly EXPLAINING the CASE AGAINST the re-election of President Obama.

But I harbor hope that once they work through the GOP nomination process, they will get their shit together and finally (maybe even clearly and coherently) MAKE THE CASE.

IF they do that properly, the Obama Administration is destined to end after one term.

Really? Then why is unemployment going down and the stock market is at almost 13,000?

Really? Then why is unemployment going down and the stock market is at almost 13,000?

Why is unemployment higher than when he took office?

It's been three YEARS (plus) of his "leadership" and the only thing he can point to is a MUCH more massive budget deficit and increased debt, higher unemployment and a nearly unilateral reduction in our military capacity.

YOU give him credit for a rebound in the stock market. I don't give Presidents credit for such things.

I DO give him credit for authorizing the taking-out of shit like bin Laden and al-Awlaki.

But beyond that, what has the Shmoe in Chief ACCOMPLISHED?

It's been three YEARS (plus) of his "leadership" and the only thing he can point to is a MUCH more massive budget deficit and increased debt, higher unemployment and a nearly unilateral reduction in our military capacity.

YOU give him credit for a rebound in the stock market. I don't give Presidents credit for such things.

I DO give him credit for authorizing the taking-out of shit like bin Laden and al-Awlaki.

It's not higher. When Obama took over, it was at 9.1 percent and now it's down to 8.3 percent and still dropping. Jobs that were sent overseas are coming back.

And yeah.............Obama should get credit for the stock market.

It's not higher. When Obama took over, it was at 9.1 percent and now it's down to 8.3 percent and still dropping. Jobs that were sent overseas are coming back.

Bullshit.
bush-vs-obama-unemployment-april-data.jpg

The unemployment rate at the END of the Bush Administration was 7.8%. http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/UNRATE.txt

So as I CORRECTLY said, unemployment has gone UP under the Obama Administration.

You're a liar or really really stupid.

The stimulus voted on in February '09 was to keep it below 8%.

Idiot.

You're a liar or really really stupid.

The stimulus voted on in February '09 was to keep it below 8%.

Idiot.
Link?

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), the chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, called into question the wisdom of projections issued by the Obama administration during the congressional fight over the stimulus bill that argued it would prevent higher levels of joblessness.

"President Obama, whom I greatly admire ... when the economic recovery bill — we're supposed to call it the 'recovery bill,' not the 'stimulus' bill; that's what the focus groups tell us — he predicted or his aides predicted at the time that if it passed, unemployment would get under 8 percent," Frank said Tuesday evening during an appearance on the Fox Business Network. "That was a dumb thing to do."

Frank: Obama admin 'dumb' to predict no higher than 8% unemployment - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

I happen to belive you to be correct.

Forum List

Back