Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds A ‘Priority’

But it is ok to torture her when she doesn't?

Choice only works one way. It is only acceptable to have an abortion. When a woman sees that unborn baby, that's torture. She has to look at the face of the person she's killing. Take a look at these 4D ultrasounds. You can't deny that this is a baby, a child. It's just torture to show that to a woman contemplating abortion. This is twisted and ghoulish.

Women already understand what a pregnancy is, they already understand what a baby is. Deciding to have an abortion is not an easy decision. Many factors come into play. Age, financial impact, number of current children.....that is why we allow women to make the ultimate decision

Whether the boyfriend will dump her. Upcoming vacation. Important dance and a dress that fits now but won't in a month. Sure there are a lot of reasons.

Choice only works one way. It is only acceptable to have an abortion. When a woman sees that unborn baby, that's torture. She has to look at the face of the person she's killing. Take a look at these 4D ultrasounds. You can't deny that this is a baby, a child. It's just torture to show that to a woman contemplating abortion. This is twisted and ghoulish.

Women already understand what a pregnancy is, they already understand what a baby is. Deciding to have an abortion is not an easy decision. Many factors come into play. Age, financial impact, number of current children.....that is why we allow women to make the ultimate decision

Whether the boyfriend will dump her. Upcoming vacation. Important dance and a dress that fits now but won't in a month. Sure there are a lot of reasons.

What is the definition of freedom?

If that is how frivolously conservatives think women choose to abort......so be it

Any girl or women who would have an abortion for these reasons is obviously too immature and irresponsible to have and raise children. Abortion is probably the best option for them.

If that is how frivolously conservatives think women choose to abort......so be it

I've known a lot of women who got an abortion. I used to be a volunteer in a Planned Parenthood office, back when I was a liberal. If they haven't thought of these frivolous reasons, it was our job to remind them.

Any girl or women who would have an abortion for these reasons is obviously too immature and irresponsible to have and raise children. Abortion is probably the best option for them.

Maybe too immature and irresponsible to be trusted to make decisions on whether to have sex too. Maybe in need of some discipline and supervision.

I think it would be very difficult for a woman to see the ultasound and have the abortion. My other feeling is that if you are going to do this then it is up to the taxpayers to all chip in and help support the child. In many cases the mother cannot afford to raise the child. Therefore, if we are going to encourage pregnant women to do this I think its not a terrible idea but there needs to be support AFTER the child is born, it doesnt end at birth. More incentive. I dont think we could have it any other way.

I've known a lot of women who got an abortion. I used to be a volunteer in a Planned Parenthood office, back when I was a liberal. If they haven't thought of these frivolous reasons, it was our job to remind them.

Sure. If they are going to abort for the bolded reasons, they are obviously very immature, and have no reason being a parent. Dumpster babies, orphanages, treated terribly etc. You think a 16 year old mom is going to be there for her kid/kids? No, they are 16 and do not understand what they have gotten into. They have no idea of responsibility of that magnitude

I think it would be very difficult for a woman to see the ultasound and have the abortion. My other feeling is that if you are going to do this then it is up to the taxpayers to all chip in and help support the child. In many cases the mother cannot afford to raise the child. Therefore, if we are going to encourage pregnant women to do this I think its not a terrible idea but there needs to be support AFTER the child is born, it doesnt end at birth. More incentive. I dont think we could have it any other way.

The child should be taken away. No woman should have babies as a career opportunity so she can get more benefits and make more money. Take the child away and adopt it out. Then we won't have American families adopting tens of thousands of foreign children. That's the ideal way. The child is supported, the woman doesn't get a benefit.

ok, now turn all you said around on your all's cry for GUN CONTROL
just makes you all look like a hypocrite

Poor choice for comparison

You are still allowed to have guns just not assault type weapons with huge magazines. The type preferred by those who want to kill first graders

ok then, these women will be allowed to have a probe done to see the little baby they will be KILLING..same diff

“This bill is a priority,” Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R) said. “It is long overdue.”

Pity that for republicans jobs and the economy are never a priority.

yeah, the same for obama and Democrats, instead they are going after guns, passing new government programs we can't afford, telling people what size sodas they should have, what schools can serve, etc etc

I think that every time one the GOP people bring this up in any state, we should make sure that it is presented to the nation. Kind of like judo. When you have a clumsy and stupid opponent, you encourage them to take their best swing. Then help them along. And, as they lie there on the floor, you encourage them to get up and try it again. Looks like the GOP is trying it again.

Swing away, Staph.

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Both are considered rights. There is a right to an abortion in this country whether you like it or not. I happen to like that there is a right to keep and bare arms, I just also read the "well regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm willing to bet that most of the people bitching about CA's proposed gun reform don't live in CA.

Not that I expect you to apply any standards, let alone equally.

There’s an important difference, however.

Privacy rights jurisprudence clearly establishes a doctrine prohibiting the states from manifesting an undue burden with regard to a woman seeking abortion services; no such doctrine exists with regard to Second Amendment rights. Indeed, the Heller Court acknowledged that regulation of weapons deemed ‘dangerous and unusual’ was perfectly appropriate, along with other regulatory policies.

This unwarranted, invasive procedure advocated by most conservatives obviously manifests an undue burden and an un-Constitutional invasion by the government into the private life of a woman. Those advocating certain types of gun regulations, however misguided, are not advocating something potentially un-Constitutional, where those advocating this invasive procedure are.

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Both are considered rights. There is a right to an abortion in this country whether you like it or not. I happen to like that there is a right to keep and bare arms, I just also read the "well regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm willing to bet that most of the people bitching about CA's proposed gun reform don't live in CA.

Not that I expect you to apply any standards, let alone equally.

There’s an important difference, however.

Privacy rights jurisprudence clearly establishes a doctrine prohibiting the states from manifesting an undue burden with regard to a woman seeking abortion services; no such doctrine exists with regard to Second Amendment rights. Indeed, the Heller Court acknowledged that regulation of weapons deemed ‘dangerous and unusual’ was perfectly appropriate, along with other regulatory policies.

This unwarranted, invasive procedure advocated by most conservatives obviously manifests an undue burden and an un-Constitutional invasion by the government into the private life of a woman. Those advocating certain types of gun regulations, however misguided, are not advocating something potentially un-Constitutional, where those advocating this invasive procedure are.

there no "most" conservatives advocating for this procedure..but nice lie
this is a friggen state issue, the people who live there can have a say in it if they disagree
my suggestion for any of you who don't like it, don't go to that state to kill your baby off

Last edited:
if you require this and more babies are born(which isnt all bad as I see it), then if you elect to do it, raise the taxes a little and get those kids off to a good start.

Republicans have lost the black, Hispanic and gay vote

Next up.........women!

Forum List

Back