Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds A ‘Priority’

Republicans cant ban abortion. So this is their attempt to use guilt and shame on women who seek abortions

well hell you Democrats would NEVER do that. Obama brings children on stage for some gun singing bill, Biden is still talking about how people are getting shot up full of holes..etc etc..
:cuckoo:

In terms of gun violence, Children have a dog in the fight

Did you miss it?

I think that every time one the GOP people bring this up in any state, we should make sure that it is presented to the nation. Kind of like judo. When you have a clumsy and stupid opponent, you encourage them to take their best swing. Then help them along. And, as they lie there on the floor, you encourage them to get up and try it again. Looks like the GOP is trying it again.

Swing away, Staph.

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Both are considered rights. There is a right to an abortion in this country whether you like it or not. I happen to like that there is a right to keep and bare arms, I just also read the "well regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm willing to bet that most of the people bitching about CA's proposed gun reform don't live in CA.

Not that I expect you to apply any standards, let alone equally.

well you can go see my reply to that thread, If commifornia want to run all the reponsible gun owner out of their state and leave only the scumbags with gun, no skin my ass I'll just avoid the state

so again, you don't know what you're talking about..no matter

Republicans cant ban abortion. So this is their attempt to use guilt and shame on women who seek abortions

well hell you Democrats would NEVER do that. Obama brings children on stage for some gun singing bill, Biden is still talking about how people are getting shot up full of holes..etc etc..

Did you miss it?

Using that, don't the fetus have a dog in the fight? You liberals with guns and abortion are SO fuckin hypocritical!

oh cry us a river...you people are trying to step on the Second Amendment...abortion isn't in the constitution the last I heard..but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state..

now swing away....

Both are considered rights. There is a right to an abortion in this country whether you like it or not. I happen to like that there is a right to keep and bare arms, I just also read the "well regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm willing to bet that most of the people bitching about CA's proposed gun reform don't live in CA.

well you can go see my reply to that thread, If commifornia want to run all the reponsible gun owner out of their state and leave only the scumbags with gun, no skin my ass I'll just avoid the state

I don't give a shit about your feelings on it. Did you, I wonder, make this statement in that thread?

"but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state"

Did you?

Did you miss it?

Using that, don't the fetus have a dog in the fight? You liberals with guns and abortion are SO fuckin hypocritical!

TWO FACED hypocrites is what they are

Which is exactly the way it should be. Guilt and shame are motivating factors that work very well.

To liberals, "choice" only works one way, to have an abortion. It's okay to torture a 16 year old girl if she decides her choice is to have a baby.

I don't give a shit about your feelings on it. Did you, I wonder, make this statement in that thread?

"but this is something for you all to get your panties in a bunch over even though none of you probably LIVE in that state"

Did you?

yep, and look at you...my point proven...lol

By Tara Culp-Ressler

At the Wisconsin Right to Life Legislative Conference this week, the state’s top Republican lawmakers assured attendees that they will do everything in their power to enact a forced ultrasound bill, which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some women seeking first-trimester abortions. “This bill is a priority,” Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R) said. “It is long overdue.”

transvaginal-probe-300x290.jpg

More: Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our 'Priority' | ThinkProgress

Transvaginal ultrasound: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Reading the above link suggests the only reason to require this procedure by law is to embarrass/humiliate women who want to exercise their Constitutional Right to an abortion.

Proof once again that the right wing in America is filled with hypocrites (in the case of Stephanie hypocrites and damn stupid people).

Which is exactly the way it should be. Guilt and shame are motivating factors that work very well.

To liberals, "choice" only works one way, to have an abortion. It's okay to torture a 16 year old girl if she decides her choice is to have a baby.

But it is ok to torture her when she doesn't?

I'll trade transvaginal ultrasounds to get an abortion for rectal exams if you want to buy and assault rifle. Anyone?

By Tara Culp-Ressler

At the Wisconsin Right to Life Legislative Conference this week, the state’s top Republican lawmakers assured attendees that they will do everything in their power to enact a forced ultrasound bill, which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some women seeking first-trimester abortions. “This bill is a priority,” Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R) said. “It is long overdue.”

transvaginal-probe-300x290.jpg

More: Wisconsin Republicans: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our 'Priority' | ThinkProgress

Transvaginal ultrasound: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Reading the above link suggests the only reason to require this procedure by law is to embarrass/humiliate women who want to exercise their Constitutional Right to an abortion.

Proof once again that the right wing in America is filled with hypocrites (in the case of Stephanie hypocrites and damn stupid people).

lol,. when you men start having them then you all can comment on the use of them...
you first Wry
there is NOTHING off thinkprogess I take seriously..they MAKE up shit

Last edited:

Choice only works one way. It is only acceptable to have an abortion. When a woman sees that unborn baby, that's torture. She has to look at the face of the person she's killing. Take a look at these 4D ultrasounds. You can't deny that this is a baby, a child. It's just torture to show that to a woman contemplating abortion. This is twisted and ghoulish.

Choice only works one way. It is only acceptable to have an abortion. When a woman sees that unborn baby, that's torture. She has to look at the face of the person she's killing. Take a look at these 4D ultrasounds. You can't deny that this is a baby, a child. It's just torture to show that to a woman contemplating abortion. This is twisted and ghoulish.

Women already understand what a pregnancy is, they already understand what a baby is. Deciding to have an abortion is not an easy decision. Many factors come into play. Age, financial impact, number of current children.....that is why we allow women to make the ultimate decision

Women already understand what a pregnancy is, they already understand what a baby is. Deciding to have an abortion is not an easy decision. Many factors come into play. Age, financial impact, number of current children.....that is why we allow women to make the ultimate decision

ok, now turn all you said around on your all's cry for GUN CONTROL
just makes you all look like a hypocrite

Poor choice for comparison

You are still allowed to have guns just not assault type weapons with huge magazines. The type preferred by those who want to kill first graders

Poor choice for comparison

You are still allowed to have guns just not assault type weapons with huge magazines. The type preferred by those who want to kill first graders

So it is ok to make abortion legal by a select few with limited self responsibility, but is ok when a couple cooks with guns kill people, and ban assault rifles from the responsible ones?

Forum List

Back