Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

I am just giving my view on what would be an election system I would trust.

I don't trust floods of absentee ballots with 3 weeks of voting.

What you don’t trust
Mail in voting
Multiple days to vote

What I don’t trust
Presidents calling local election officials urging them to change the votes
Presidents urging Vice President to break the law
Presidents forming alternate electors

And there you have it.

this is all your cult has. trump has left you holding an empty bag, while he fleeces you for his retirement.

Sad.

I'm backing DeSantis this round, so thhhppppttttt.

Trump is still living rent free in your empty head, and that is pretty fucking sad.

What you don’t trust
Mail in voting
Multiple days to vote

What I don’t trust
Presidents calling local election officials urging them to change the votes
Presidents urging Vice President to break the law
Presidents forming alternate electors

President thinking he was cheated and seeing what he could do to stop the cheat.

So he was supposed to just roll over and die?

President thinking he was cheated and seeing what he could do to stop the cheat.

So he was supposed to just roll over and die?

Crybaby Loser making up lies so he doesn’t have to admit he lost

Crybaby Loser making up lies so he doesn’t have to admit he lost

He thought he was cheated, he was trying to figure out a way to prove and and prevent it.

Just wait until 2022 mid terms and 2024 if Republicans win, the left will lose their entire shit.

He thought he was cheated, he was trying to figure out a way to prove and and prevent it.
* by ignoring eberybhead of every investigative agency and opting to listen to the disgraced Giuliani instead.

Wow.

Look at where you are, intellectually. Just embarrassing.

* by ignoring eberybhead of every investigative agency and opting to listen to the disgraced Giuliani instead.

Wow.

Look at where you are, intellectually. Just embarrassing.

Keep harping on this though, it seems to be doing wonders for your side's election chances.

I am just giving my view on what would be an election system I would trust.

I don't trust floods of absentee ballots with 3 weeks of voting.
No one who wants to see a fair playing field would. All this "make voting easier" is a crock of shit Trojan horse.

My suggestion for election day is a national holiday, and polls are open 24 hours, 9PM to 9PM local time. all votes in person unless actually out of the jurisdiction, and those ballots have to be in 1 week before election day so your name is pulled from the live rolls.
Can't do that. My husband entirely agrees with you ---- but cannot be standing in long lines and in fact wouldn't be able to. And I will NOT wear a mask, so I'd be disenfranchised unless I can vote by mail. So we ended up voting absentee all these elections and expect to go on doing that.

I am figuring out that the Wisconsin decision is maybe about two kinds of cheating: stealing or rendering useless drop box votes (like pouring in water); or vote harvesting from old peoples' homes when criminals, usually Democrats, just fill out votes from senile people without asking them and then dump them all into drop boxes at night when no one can see them. This is pretty terrible crime, the vote harvesting, and needs to be stopped.

Can't do that. My husband entirely agrees with you ---- but cannot be standing in long lines and in fact wouldn't be able to. And I will NOT wear a mask, so I'd be disenfranchised unless I can vote by mail. So we ended up voting absentee all these elections and expect to go on doing that.

I am figuring out that the Wisconsin decision is maybe about two kinds of cheating: stealing or rendering useless drop box votes (like pouring in water); or vote harvesting from old peoples' homes when criminals, usually Democrats, just fill out votes from senile people without asking them and then dump them all into drop boxes at night when no one can see them. This is pretty terrible crime, the vote harvesting, and needs to be stopped.

Any mask requirement should be a no go for voting to start with. It's an infringement on voting rights.

According to the left, vote harvesting doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back