Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

why would a non-voter request a ballot by mail?

I'm talking about registered voters that don't vote.

I'm talking about States that send ballots out regardless of if people ask for them.

And what's to stop someone requesting ballots for people they know don't vote?

I'm talking about States that send ballots out regardless of if people ask for them.

Of all the states that sent ballots out regardless of if people ask for them, only one was even in question as to the outcome.

I guess if the know their DL number or some other such information, then nothing would stop them. Then again they would have to steal it out of their mailbox or their trash. To do that they would have to know what day it was coming.

But sure I can see how that might lead to 5 or 10 fake votes over an entire state.

A verified signature

Yes, spot on. You, knowing nothing whatsoever about the process, just figured it out and outsmarted it.

Maybe you should pass your secret plan to the Trumpers we caught voting more than once.

My suggestion for election day is a national holiday, and polls are open 24 hours, 9PM to 9PM local time. all votes in person unless actually out of the jurisdiction, and those ballots have to be in 1 week before election day so your name is pulled from the live rolls.

My suggestion for election day is a national holiday, and polls are open 24 hours, 9PM to 9PM local time. all votes in person unless actually out of the jurisdiction, and those ballots have to be in 1 week before election day so your name is pulled from the live rolls.
My suggestion is mail in ballots sent out three weeks before the election to anyone who wants one. Ballots can be counted as soon as they are received with results withheld until polls close.
Convenient drop boxes in every municipality and Post Office

In person voting for three weeks prior to the election

My suggestion is mail in ballots sent out three weeks before the election to anyone who wants one. Ballots can be counted as soon as they are received with results withheld until polls close.
Convenient drop boxes in every municipality and Post Office

In person voting for three weeks prior to the election

Nope. 1 day. 24 hours. everyone in person.

ID's required.

I like the national holiday.

Make it a week of voting, on or two day holiday, make it mandatory to vote, or you get a fine on your taxes.

Mail ballots on request, then.

Forum List

Back