Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

It facilitates citizens’ exercising their right to vote – which Republicans fear.

When I voted by mail in 2020, I did not want to just drop my ballot in the mail. I thought it would be more secure if I could bring it to a Drop Box

I found the closest Drop Box was at the County Seat which is a 30 mile round trip. So I ended up mailing it in.

I don’t see why we can’t have drop boxes at Post Offices and at my towns offices

Why the paranoia from Republicans?

I haven't seen anyone give one good reason why WI should not just pass a new law making drop boxes legal.

1657455281164.png

From the Wisconsin ruling.

Some think the WI Supreme Court said drop boxes are illegal. They didn't, they said the election commission didn't have the power to authorize them. They specifically said the legislature could authorize them.

WW

View attachment 668463

Some think the WI Supreme Court said drop boxes are illegal. They didn't, they said the election commission didn't have the power to authorize them. They specifically said the legislature could authorize them.

WW
The Court did not rule drop boxes to be illegal
Only that the legislature had to approve them not the election commission

Five states do all voting by mail

and there were 8 states in 2020 that mailed ballots to every voter, only NV was even in question. None of the rest are on the list of "fraud" states by the Trumpers.

View attachment 668463

WW
Right, that's the law as it stands.

I want to hear a good reason it shouldn't be changed.

Lies about the 2020 election aren't going to cut it.

Liberals doing shit outside of approval processes.

Learn to follow laws.

Liberals want voting as convenient as possible and as many as possible to vote

What are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back