Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

It's not semantics. It's about election integrity vs voter suppression.
They tried to make voting easier by putting up drop boxes, which were the alternative to putting that same ballot into a post office box.

Especially since the post office box is virtually unregulated. There is no chain of custody, there is no record of when the ballots were put in the box. And no idea who or how the ballots were handled before being delivered to the election officials.
tell me who is being suppressed.

be specific. mythical "black country folks" ain't gonna work, scarecrow boy.

follow the god damn law or get arrested. all your bullshit excuses why the world should revolve around your views is bullshit.

tell me who is being suppressed.

be specific. mythical "black country folks" ain't gonna work, scarecrow boy.

follow the god damn law or get arrested. all your bullshit excuses why the world should revolve around your views is bullshit.
The law should be only show up election day?

Not exemptions for the elderly or people without transportation?

Why do republics want to limit voting so much?

Your post makes no fucking sense.

CO has been voting by mail in votes for 20 years without problems.
Exactly. And drop boxes have more integrity in transmitting ballots from the voters, to the election officials, than the post office. The post office destroys millions of pieces of mail every week. Folded spindled or mutilated to make it undeliverable. Drop boxes get every ballot to the election officials intact.

Republicans only want votes from "able bodied" individuals. They want those student attending college out of state, to drive or fly home, just to vote. Since they know college fills their heads with "knowledge" that makes them tend to vote democratic.

why do you keep making up scenarios and pretending no one gives a shit about them.

if someone is having local issues, let the local authorities help them out. why is that so hard?

I HAVE A PROBLEM - LETS FIX IT!!!
vs
SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS A PROBLEM - CHANGE EVERYTHING!

fuck that. you can't be specific cause there is NO ONE you speak of. if so, find them and prove me wrong.

Exactly. And drop boxes have more integrity in transmitting ballots from the voters, to the election officials, than the post office. The post office destroys millions of pieces of mail every week. Folded spindled or mutilated to make it undeliverable. Drop boxes get every ballot to the election officials intact.
they are illegal.

deal with it.

why do you keep making up scenarios and pretending no one gives a shit about them.

if someone is having local issues, let the local authorities help them out. why is that so hard?

I HAVE A PROBLEM - LETS FIX IT!!!
vs
SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS A PROBLEM - CHANGE EVERYTHING!

fuck that. you can't be specific cause there is NO ONE you speak of. if so, find them and prove me wrong.
Dude, that is the issue. The republic party isn’t concerned with fixing issues. In AZ Native Americans on reservations have very limited mail service and transportation, so republic pols in state limited mail in votes and who can drive people to polls.

They make laws against giving food and drink to GA voters who sometimes have wait 6-8 hours in line.

It was already ruled that votes cast under law or rules at the time of the election, are not invalidated by the overturning of those laws or rules.

Essentially, the use of drop boxes, whether legal or illegal, are a moot point. Changing their legality will not change a single vote.
Ballot trafficking makes them illegal from the get go.

Dominion was there to grant them top level developer access to the software, so they could do a full forensic audit of everything.

Think of it like needing the bank presidents thumbprint to give auditors access.
Bullshit, they were there to cover their ass. same with the first AZ. audits.

Yeah, you are always quick to call 1000s of people you know nothing about criminals and liars, when their findings don't align with your childish fetishes.
The fraud was massive. I would say more than thousands were involved. More like the tens of thousands. Remember Incest Joe told us it was huge.

Where was it?

What proof?

Dude Stop the Squeal.
2,000 Mules. people covering windows and nothing but resistance to any sort of transparency. You lie has failed. Everyone knows the election was stolen but are far to cowardly to say so.

2,000 Mules. people covering windows and nothing but resistance to any sort of transparency. You lie has failed. Everyone knows the election was stolen but are far to cowardly to say so.
Dude, even dibash desoza doesn’t claim that his movie proves that.

Why do you?

Dude, that is the issue. The republic party isn’t concerned with fixing issues. In AZ Native Americans on reservations have very limited mail service and transportation, so republic pols in state limited mail in votes and who can drive people to polls.

They make laws against giving food and drink to GA voters who sometimes have wait 6-8 hours in line.
sure i am -

tell me who can't vote and lets go fix it for them.

you keep stereotyping shit up cause you know they don't exist.

Forum List

Back