Wisconsin will be 25th State with right-to-work.

Great!

The right to work for less money and poorer working conditions.

You expect this kind of stupidity in the South, but the Midwest, I thought they knew better.

Great!

You expect this kind of stupidity in the South, but the Midwest, I thought they knew better.

Right, because people can't negotiate wages and working conditions for themselves. They need unions to do that, all the while the unions are cutting them off at the knees by pushing for amnesty so that some wetback can take their job.

Great!

Right, because people can't negotiate wages and working conditions for themselves. They need unions to do that, all the while the unions are cutting them off at the knees by pushing for amnesty so that some wetback can take their job.

So you can't get away with paying them for less. Now you are forced to pay the same wages. How stupid are you?

Great!

They do. Unless they are highly skilled, the individual worker carries little weight. They're disposable. Look at history. Why on earth do you think anything would be different now?

The right to work for less. That is an achievement. Nothing says I love 'Murica more than turning it into a third world country.
Keeping more of your money is less? How is that?
What's more, if employers don't have to pay employees more to cover coerced union dues then the employers have lower overhead and then goods and services cost less allowing people to have more money. Win-win. Except for unions.

The right to work for less. That is an achievement. Nothing says I love 'Murica more than turning it into a third world country.
What's more, if employers don't have to pay employees more to cover coerced union dues then the employers have lower overhead and then goods and services cost less allowing people to have more money. Win-win. Except for unions.

Srsly? You think employers have to pay employees more to cover union dues?

Yes. It's called overhead. It's a capitalism math thing. Ask a non-lefty to explain it to you.

Yes. It's called overhead. It's a capitalism math thing. Ask a non-lefty to explain it to you.

No, you have a distortion issue. Try again.

How depressing that the often rational voters of Wisconsin could elect such a group of dufous legislators and a boy idiot governor whose sole intent has been to undermine its government and destroy unions in the very state where the labor movement began.

Great!

They do. Unless they are highly skilled, the individual worker carries little weight. They're disposable. Look at history. Why on earth do you think anything would be different now?

Micron and Hewett Packard operate right here in Boise, massive campuses that employ thousands of highly skilled, well paid workers who are all intelligent enough to negotiate their own contracts.

You were saying?

Only something a slacker would worry about.

Only a dimwitted punk would make the above statement.

A dimwit who lives in a right to work state and retired at 46.
Whats the matter pussy? You need a union to succeed because you cant do it on your own?
Yeah you're a slacker.

Splain.

Whats the matter pussy? You need a union to succeed because you cant do it on your own?
Yeah you're a slacker.

Hey fucktwit, the world revolves around you, amiright? It's all about you. No. you're retired. You're no longer relevant.

Splain.

You understand perfectly.

Great!

Have you noticed wages are stagnant? Thank the war on unions.

Great!

Have you noticed wages are stagnant? Thank the war on unions.

Wages are stagnant because you say so? I have plenty of opportunities and make plenty of money to support my family right here in Red State Right-to work Idaho. No I haven't noticed "wages are stagnant". This might be like when you Leftists predicted the streets would run red with blood if we allowed more concealed carry. Somehow none of your dire predictions come true.

Yeah you're a slacker.

Hey fucktwit, the world revolves around you, amiright? It's all about you. No. you're retired. You're no longer relevant.

I made my world with hard work and dedication.
You fuckwits need someone to do it for you.
If sleeping in and doing as I please every single day is irrelevance? I'll take it everyday,and twice on Sunday.
Good luck in this dem created economy....your gonna need it.

Yeah you're a slacker.

I made my world with hard work and dedication.
You fuckwits need someone to do it for you.
If sleeping in and doing as I please every single day is irrelevance? I'll take it everyday,and twice on Sunday.
Good luck in this dem created economy....your gonna need it.

So, you don't have shit which is exactly what you had before.

Forum List

Back