Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

PaintMyHouse

Darkies? Obviously another racist.....

But those people still need to get an ID. How else can they get Obamacare?

Last edited:
aww , fun thread , you can see the fraud and deceit in the talking points of the libs that don't want voter ID !!

Very true......In a few decades, white evangelical right wingers will be in the minority.....should be interesting.

And who runs the country will be decided by people too stupid to figure out how to get a free ID ... Interesting Indeed.

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!

We all know how lazy black folks are ;)
No need to hide your disdain.

just get the voter ID going Paint and that's all that's needed !! Wisconsin is doing good !!

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!

We all know how lazy black folks are ;)
No need to hide your disdain.
Stupid *******....

SuperDemocrat

I do too, as long as they're not somebody's imaginary friends. If someone wants them to vote, can I recommend a good mental health facility?
Do you have stats on in- person voter fraud that justify your position?

image005.jpg

thanks Obiwan , good info is better than arguing with liberal DEM boneheads that approve of vote stealing and vote manipulation and corruption .

If you can't quantify how many cases of fraud there are then how do you justify those you might restrict with these policies.
In other words. Are there more left out by your policy than left in by fraud?

Forum List

Back