Wish My Tax Rate Was -9% like GE.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
#1) G.E.’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six year period was -9 percent. WHAT IS YOUR TAX RATE?
From 2008 to 2013, while GE made over $33.9 billion in United States profits, it received a total tax refund of more than $2.9 billion from the Internal Revenue Service.

More READING here..........I fully recognize some on the forum can not read past a pretty or bias title. This one is for the readers and thinkers.

America s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders - Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont

#1) G.E.’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six year period was -9 percent. WHAT IS YOUR TAX RATE?
From 2008 to 2013, while GE made over $33.9 billion in United States profits, it received a total tax refund of more than $2.9 billion from the Internal Revenue Service.

More READING here..........I fully recognize some on the forum can not read past a pretty or bias title. This one is for the readers and thinkers.

Well at one point and time during the 2008 elections GE did own NBC who was in the Obama camp, actually made a profit that year and still got millions back..

Well at one point and time during the 2008 elections GE did own NBC who was in the Obama camp, actually made a profit that year and still got millions back..

I'm not sure what your argument is..........Yes, some of Obama's biggest donors were NBC, ABC and CBS. More proof corporations run the politicians and more proof my perspective is solid. What are you trying to say? (I'm guessing what you said isn't a fact, but I'll still run with it)
Or maybe you thought the Obama controlled the MSM lol.

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt

Obama Picks Jeffrey Immelt GE CEO To Run New Jobs-Focused Panel As GE Sends Jobs Overseas Pays Little In Taxes Roosevelt Institute

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt

Obama Picks Jeffrey Immelt GE CEO To Run New Jobs-Focused Panel As GE Sends Jobs Overseas Pays Little In Taxes Roosevelt Institute

All factual information. But you need to get under the skin of people to keep a thread alive here. Maybe we should have made a side topic of "white people suck" onl

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt

Right Wingers hate factual posts with links. They follow and more importantly KEEP ALIVE posts that are drama based. They are drama queens mostly.

I wonder if I made derogatory statements about whites in a post with information if they would notice the information, or just focus on the hate part of the topic.

I'm not sure what your argument is..........Yes, some of Obama's biggest donors were NBC, ABC and CBS. More proof corporations run the politicians and more proof my perspective is solid. What are you trying to say? (I'm guessing what you said isn't a fact, but I'll still run with it)

No just saying that he gave kick backs in the form of tax refunds for those that supported him, even when they were turning some pretty big profits.

And corporations/rich tycoons/etc. have been controlling politics long before the US was even a country.

No just saying that he gave kick backs in the form of tax refunds for those that supported him, even when they were turning some pretty big profits.

And corporations/rich tycoons/etc. have been controlling politics long before the US was even a country.

"Rich Tycoons" ran things for centuries before America, that's a fact. But Citizens United seemed to take us a few centuries back and everyone is wondering what happened blaming races, groups and politicians. Truth is the rich still find ways to make the poor people think someone else is taking their profits, It's never their employer.

People have the right to demand a reasonable wage.

Yep, if all corporations would support democrats they will get tax breaks.

It's a nice way to further divide the country.

GE makes billions supporting Democrat policies.

democrats are the crony capitalists

That took 2 seconds to disprove;
Jeffrey R. Immelt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
CEO affiliation, Republican Party.

Note; I would guess that some of the CEO's of that top 10 list are ran by democrats. I'm not a party person, I'm a fact person and party is off topic here.

Watching the first person to bring party into this OP fail horribly is epic.

"Rich Tycoons" ran things for centuries before America, that's a fact. But Citizens United seemed to take us a few centuries back and everyone is wondering what happened blaming races, groups and politicians. Truth is the rich still find ways to make the poor people think someone else is taking their profits, It's never their employer.

Had the ruling affected Citizens United the unions would have been affected as well. So you see the upside for the far left on this ruling.

Even without such things as Citizens united direct contributions by the rich elite and their corporations would still exist. Favors for those donations would still exist.

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

It would have done very little to change things, just change the shape of the monster that feeds the political parties in Washington. Money would still flow into the coffers.

Although McCain wanted to actually reform campaign finance.

Had the ruling affected Citizens United the unions would have been affected as well. So you see the upside for the far left on this ruling.

Even without such things as Citizens united direct contributions by the rich elite and their corporations would still exist. Favors for those donations would still exist.

It would have done very little to change things, just change the shape of the monster that feeds the political parties in Washington. Money would still flow into the coffers.

Unions are just like Government. They can do good but they can do harm. And both have done both.

Unions are just like Government. They can do good but they can do harm. And both have done both.

Yes and Unions do not want to adapt they feel they need to make government force people to adapt to them. All corporations/people/animals/aliens/etc. can do good and bad.

Hint: Unions are tax exempt corporations..

Corporations and Citizens United are a shadow dance today. 1 person can donate through a Corporation and no one knows who the political party is that donated. What is not a shadow dance is YOU CAN NOT FORCE SOMEONE TO DONATE TO A PARTY. No Corporation can force an employee to donate to a party. So let's end this dance of a rich dirt bag donating for profit under the cover of a Corporation. Citizens United DIRECTLY attacks our Constitution. We have the right to know when 1 rich idiot buys a pathway to profits.

Note; I would guess that some of the CEO's of that top 10 list are ran by democrats. I'm not a party person, I'm a fact person and party is off topic here.

A fact person? I stated GE, not the CEO, to very different things, I did not say GE was a democratic company, I stated it supported and makes b lions off of Democrat policies.

AntiParty claims no party yet vehemently defends the democrats, so much so, AntiParty fails to comprehend and in "2 seconds", erroneously responds to something AntiParty imagined.

"That took 2 seconds to disprove", more like it took AntiParty two seconds to prove himself an idiot.

Yes and Unions do not want to adapt they feel they need to make government force people to adapt to them. All corporations/people/animals/aliens/etc. can do good and bad.

Hint: Unions are tax exempt corporations..

Unions are NOT Corporations. Stating "Unions are corporations" is the equal to me stating "Churches are Charities". Only problem is the #1 Charity in America is the Church.

I know why I should thank the Church. But do you know why you should thank a Union?
  • Weekends
  • All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
  • Paid Vacation
  • FMLA
  • Sick Leave
  • Social Security
  • Minimum Wage
  • Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
  • 8-Hour Work Day
  • Overtime Pay
  • Child Labor Laws
  • Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
  • 40 Hour Work Week
  • Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Pensions
  • Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
  • Employer Health Care Insurance
  • Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
  • Wrongful Termination Laws
  • Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
  • Whistleblower Protection Laws
  • Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
  • Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
  • Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
  • Sexual Harassment Laws
  • Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Holiday Pay
  • Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
  • Privacy Rights
  • Pregnancy and Parental Leave
  • Military Leave
  • The Right to Strike
  • Public Education for Children
  • Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)

A fact person? I stated GE, not the CEO, to very different things, I did not say GE was a democratic company, I stated it supported and makes b lions off of Democrat policies.

AntiParty claims no party yet vehemently defends the democrats, so much so, AntiParty fails to comprehend and in "2 seconds", erroneously responds to something AntiParty imagined.

"That took 2 seconds to disprove", more like it took AntiParty two seconds to prove himself an idiot.

Then I'm sure you can show some links or facts on our original OP. The adults are talking kiddo. HUSH.
(GE IS DEMOCRAT, NOT THE CEO, JUST GE, DERPE DERPEE DERP DERP DERP)

Forum List

Back