With 2021 Coming to Close, the Debate of Biden Being the Worst President Begins

And as normal, people's understanding is wrong.

Congress has oversight over the Capital Police, not operation control.

Also, the Speaker of the House is no more responsible than the Senate Majority Leader

1640891526482.png

Like those providing oversight can't give orders to those in operational control.

She's third in line for the president spot and I wouldn't put it past her to tell those officers to take the opportunity if it presented itself.

I'm surprised they just didn't mow the protestors down with a machine gun.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The FBI is responsible for the violence on Jan. 6th. Babbitt was murdered for intimidation purposes. You condone murder.
Again, same response:

LOL Yeah, anyone but the orange douche bag, eh? Thanks for being a predictable trumptard.

View attachment 581487

He's the one that declared it an insurrection and his administration is the one that has been chasing down those supposed insurrectionists to throw in the gulag without due process.

It's defined his presidency.

*****SMILE*****

So, you trumptards commit a crime but whine when you are prosecuted?

Here's an oldie but goodie: If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

*****SMILE***** back, kiddo.

You only get what you pay for.

You bought it; you own it.

Suck it up liberals. Your money is inflating just like that in the hands of honest people

View attachment 581488

Who ordered the Capitol police to use deadly force against unarmed protestors?

Was it Nancy?

*****SMILE*****

Are you guys really this dumb? What do you think the Capitol police are there for? To serve as visitor's guide? Do you think they need someone to specially order the Capitol police to stop mobs rioting? Sheesh... Rump supporters can really be stupid.

And, enough with the smiling bs. It is annoying.

And as normal, people's understanding is wrong.

Congress has oversight over the Capital Police, not operation control.

Also, the Speaker of the House is no more responsible than the Senate Majority Leader
Then how did she have the authority to turn down an offer of help from the Chief?

Pretty hard to come up with a reason he isn’t, that’s for sure.

There is no debate.

VP Harris has the lowest approval rating of any VP in history....and it's higher than 'President' Biden's.

'Nuff said.

Are you guys really this dumb? What do you think the Capitol police are there for? To serve as visitor's guide? Do you think they need someone to specially order the Capitol police to stop mobs rioting? Sheesh... Rump supporters can really be stupid.

Democrats wanted to defund the police for killing George Floyd.

Perhaps it's time to defund the Capitol Police after killing petite, unarmed, female, vet Ashli Babbitt...

So, you trumptards commit a crime but whine when you are prosecuted?

Here's an oldie but goodie: If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

*****SMILE***** back, kiddo.

1640895285617.png

What crime was committed?

Trespassing?

Does this mean the US government is going to authorize deadly force to be used against all protestors across the United States for simple trespassing or other offences?

*****SMILE*****

Biden has already accomplished more in one year than Trump did in four

1640895447229.png

I expect them to respect the rights of unarmed protestors instead of resorting to deadly force when they can't prove that escalation to the use of deadly force was necessary.

*****SMILE*****

Pretty hard to come up with a reason he isn’t, that’s for sure.
There is no debate about Joseph Robinette Biden being the worst president ever.
He is clearly the worst.

The only debate is who would take the second worse ever honors.
That's a stacked field and I would say either Calvin Coolidge or Barack Hussein Obama.

I can only personally attest back as far as Regan, but I can easily say he is the absolute worst president since Regan was the president.

I'd kiss George bush jrs ass to have him instead of Biden, and he was a grade a dipshit. But if nothing else he cared about america, something Biden doesn't even do.

But during my life time we have single handedly somehow managed to have the worst president, the worst vice president, and the worst administration all at one time.
Other than citing bs ranting out of thin air, do you have an intelligent argument? President Biden’s remarkable record of accomplishment under nearly impossible circumstances

There is no debate about Joseph Robinette Biden being the worst president ever.
He is clearly the worst.

The only debate is who would take the second worse ever honors.
That's a stacked field and I would say either Calvin Coolidge or Barack Hussein Obama.
Exactly, you are incapable of manufacturing a debate. That's your problem.

Forum List

Back