With 3% in, Biden in FIFTH place...

Trump insults people who attack him or political opponents. He doesn't attack people who attend his political rallies.

Rump fat-shames his own supporter
Calling Trump "Rump" is fat shaming him.

Here, let me shame him a bit more

upload_2020-2-12_8-54-18.jpeg

Trump insults people who attack him or political opponents. He doesn't attack people who attend his political rallies.

Rump Fat-Shames, Ejects his Own Supporter

Obviously a road test for the old irony meter, an obese orange Rumpkin telling somebody else to "go home, start exercising".

Of course, this is aside from all the "knock the hell" and "beat the crap out of 'im" exhortations. This is his own Rumpbot.

Your link twit.

Trump mocks appearance of rally protester

Too dumb to read past the headline?
Believe everything a clickbait tells you?
Wanna buy a bridge? Such a deal.

Are there not skinny rumps?

I thought my fat shaming was in the word "obese". Which seems to have gone missing.

"The Party of the Obese" just isn't as funny as "The Party of the Rump".

...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.

Sooooooooooooo no link here either?

You do know what "links" are? Or not?

You don't need a link twit, EVERYONE knows Joe did this.

You don't start a thread making an assertion you can't back up.
"Everybody knows" is not an argument. It's a fallacy.

The OP is a lazy-ass intellectual sloth. Wants his reader to do the work for him.

I thought my fat shaming was in the word "obese". Which seems to have gone missing.

>> A rump state is the remnant of a once much larger state, left with a reduced territory in the wake of secession, annexation, occupation, decolonization, or a successful coup d'état or revolution on part of its former territory.[1] In the latter case, a government stops short of going into exile because it still controls part of its former territory. << -- Wiki

...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.

The OP is a lazy-ass intellectual sloth. Wants his reader to do the work for him.

You're desribing yourself kid. There is a thread about it on page 2. You will always be a twit kid.

Obviously a road test for the old irony meter, an obese orange Rumpkin telling somebody else to "go home, start exercising".

Of course, this is aside from all the "knock the hell" and "beat the crap out of 'im" exhortations. This is his own Rumpbot.

Your link twit.

YOUR link said it was a "protestor". You really are quite stupid.

Your link twit.

No Dumbass, the HEADLINE said that. I understand that you're too stupid to read past a headline.

You're desribing yourself kid. There is a thread about it on page 2. You will always be a twit kid.

"Page 2"?

Of what? The Sun? The user manual for your underwear? "My Pet Goat"?

>> A rump state is the remnant of a once much larger state, left with a reduced territory in the wake of secession, annexation, occupation, decolonization, or a successful coup d'état or revolution on part of its former territory.[1] In the latter case, a government stops short of going into exile because it still controls part of its former territory. << -- Wiki

Tell you what, we can give Rump Kansas as long as he builds that wall completely around Kansas like he promised. And then we can use it as a Penal Colony since if Rump is running it, it's going to have more than it's fair share of criminals anyway and no one will really notice a few more. Maybe the illegal gun running from kansas to Colorado can be stopped that way.

Your link twit.

No Dumbass, the HEADLINE said that. I understand that you're too stupid to read past a headline.

Look I'm sorry it's so easy to make an a*s out of you. You obviously didn't even red your own source.

"Page 2"?

Yawn, talk about being lazy.

Here, let me shame him a bit more

Nice self portrait kid.

You just called me a Kid. Why, thank you. That's one hell of a comment but a more accurate self portrait of me would be

upload_2020-2-12_9-8-37.jpeg

Sleep Well for I am vigilant
Do you mean you can't recognize the south end of your Savior?

"Page 2"?

Yawn, talk about being lazy.

Go find me any thread on any topic anywhere in the entire history of Time that I started without explaining exactly what the fuck I was referring to.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Think of all the work fat donnie did on his "perfect phone call"....for a candidate that is in fifth place

Trump was trying to find out WHERE our last foreign aid package went.... clearly some went into Hunter Biden's pockets.

Democrats don't like that. When Democrats steal from the taxpayer, other Democrats don't want that "investigated...."

Tell you what, we can give Rump Kansas as long as he builds that wall completely around Kansas like he promised. And then we can use it as a Penal Colony since if Rump is running it, it's going to have more than it's fair share of criminals anyway and no one will really notice a few more. Maybe the illegal gun running from kansas to Colorado can be stopped that way.

And New Mexico will pay for it. :thup:

I AM 10000000000% CERTAIN, TRUMP VOTERS ARE PURPOSELY VOTING IN OUR ELECTIONS AND GIVING US BERNIE AND THE PETE THE GAY GUY.....AS A SURE WIN FOR TRUMP. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL NORMAL THINKING VOTERS BELIEVE EITHER OF THESE TWO CAN GIVE US A WIN IN NOV. NO WAY, NO WAY!!

Forum List

Back