With 3% in, Biden in FIFTH place...

I AM 10000000000% CERTAIN, TRUMP VOTERS ARE PURPOSELY VOTING IN OUR ELECTIONS AND GIVING US BERNIE AND THE PETE THE GAY GUY.....AS A SURE WIN FOR TRUMP. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL NORMAL THINKING VOTERS BELIEVE EITHER OF THESE TWO CAN GIVE US A WIN IN NOV. NO WAY, NO WAY!!

Republicans can not vote in the (D) primary. If you think people are changing their registration (which would have had to have been done well before yesterday) that would be easy enough to prove.

I AM 10000000000% CERTAIN, TRUMP VOTERS ARE PURPOSELY VOTING IN OUR ELECTIONS AND GIVING US BERNIE AND THE PETE THE GAY GUY.....AS A SURE WIN FOR TRUMP. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL NORMAL THINKING VOTERS BELIEVE EITHER OF THESE TWO CAN GIVE US A WIN IN NOV. NO WAY, NO WAY!!

:muahaha:

...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.
He was influenced by Macedonian Content Farmers in the pay of Russians and in an instant, blew up his campaign! Yet another devious Trumpian Trick!

download-3-2.jpg

In other news...

"With approximately 54% of precincts reporting, President Trump has already received more votes than Presidents Barack Obama (49,080), George W. Bush (52,962) and Ronald Reagan (65,033) in their respective re-election New Hampshire Primaries."

Reagan landslide incoming!
With lots of Bloomberg write-ins on the Republican side. :71: Even tho no one was on the ticket but the carnival barking clown.

I'm surprised that Buttigieg is doing so well, considering that he's an AI neural netword trained on shitty Barry speeches. He has no substance, he has no ideas.

It's republicans voting for Buttigieg...they want the real election to be Trump Vs. Buttigieg...so it'll be a total wipe out 99 to 1.

Buttigieg would be below biden right now if repub's weren't voting for him.
Good to see that some Republicans aren't so terrified of gay people anymore.

...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.
True if you're a Democrat. If you're a Republican, you need to boast about grabbing them by the pussy and wanting to commit adultery with them if they're married.

I don’t have anything against Biden, I just think he’s a return to the status quo

Forum List

Back