With all the crime going on today this is what the Police is focused on???

Why can't a man spend his money anyway he wants when he is being pleasured in private? I swear these mnutherfuckers have nothing better to do than to harass people who are not criminals

Main Line massage parlor shut down, 2 women charged after raid
Well, now we know where the cable money went.

No I can't pay to play right now, not until I sign a new lease
But, at least you know where to get a tranny.....Where do you get your femboi from?
2 blocks over?

so what is a ugly guy supposed to do for sex if he can't pay for it?

hqdefault.jpg

BYE
is that a promise S-----L-----O-----W boi?

Well, now we know where the cable money went.

But, at least you know where to get a tranny.....Where do you get your femboi from?

I have no interest in trannys I just want to know why is it not illegal for me to want to play with a man but if I go toward a woman then it;s illegal

That's the main reason why I hate faggots

It is not illegal to play with men, women, or trannies. What is illegal is prostitution. If someone takes money for sex, it is illegal. It really is that simple. The tranny hookers are not legal.

Why is it illegal? I can't do what I want with my money?

You can't buy illegal drugs either. Or pay someone to kill someone else.

Personally, I think prostitution should be legal and regulated (insuring no STDs). But until that happens, it is illegal.

But your claims that it is legal with trannies but not with women is incorrect.

I have no interest in trannys I just want to know why is it not illegal for me to want to play with a man but if I go toward a woman then it;s illegal

It is not illegal to play with men, women, or trannies. What is illegal is prostitution. If someone takes money for sex, it is illegal. It really is that simple. The tranny hookers are not legal.

Personally, I think prostitution should be legal and regulated (insuring no STDs). But until that happens, it is illegal.

Why do tranny get to walk up and down a street and wait for men? Women can't do that

Why do tranny get to walk up and down a street and wait for men? Women can't do that
Yes they can. It is when they proposition them that is illegal.

Careful there, you're talking like having sex is essential and if that's the case, it should be a constitutional right, and if so... liberals should be demanding government provide it free for everyone!

Careful there, you're talking like having sex is essential and if that's the case, it should be a constitutional right, and if so... liberals should be demanding government provide it free for everyone!
Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Don't give them any more ideas, please.

Sex is necessary for all humans

Women do that all the time. Unless they are busted for loitering.

Not according to the gals that meet you..

uhm .. no, it's really not.
Was that supposed to be dry sarcasm or something? :dunno:

You seem to be doing well without it.

I get just from not who I want
Switch hands next time.

Switch hands next time.

Women mongo.

Switch hands next time.

Women mongo.

Yeah, we have seen how much of a ladies man you are. lmao

Having a co-worker smile or talk to you does not count as sex. But if you quit paying trannies, you might be able to afford your cable.

Forum List

Back