🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.

And whenever they disagree with something, instead of posting a rational rebuttal, they cry "Link! Link!"

Then, when you provide them with one, they immediately attack the source.

Ignorance cannot be corrected or rationally dealt with. You can train the dumbest animal on the planet but you cannot make them smarter

Who is they? Name names.

Typical. Instead of rationally refuting my comment, you resort to the "gimme a link" ruse to hide your lack of a reasoned response.

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
you have GOT to be kidding...............

THE INTERNET IS FULL OF SHIT

all google (or alphabet, or whatever the techno-fascists are calling themselves now) does is give you tons of links to shit.

And moderates, independents, agnostics and undecideds need to pick a team/side.
Why, precisely?.
Because when you pick a team each election it tells us which side is more right. The only time you guys fucked up in the past was 2000 & 2004.
If I strongly disagree with critical issues on both sides, I'm supposed to "pick a team" and defend it no matter what?

That's pretty dishonest.

I prefer to think for myself.

Why, precisely?.
Because when you pick a team each election it tells us which side is more right. The only time you guys fucked up in the past was 2000 & 2004.
If I strongly disagree with critical issues on both sides, I'm supposed to "pick a team" and defend it no matter what?

That's pretty dishonest.

That's what people like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Rubio, Ben Carson the tea party, libertarians & Trump are doing in the GOP. We live in a 2 party system. If you don't like either party, change one of them. You don't start your own party. You start a movement in one of the parties. How come no one is tea bagging the Democrats? Oh yea, we have Bernie Sanders.

And whenever they disagree with something, instead of posting a rational rebuttal, they cry "Link! Link!"

Ignorance cannot be corrected or rationally dealt with. You can train the dumbest animal on the planet but you cannot make them smarter

Who is they? Name names.

Typical. Instead of rationally refuting my comment, you resort to the "gimme a link" ruse to hide your lack of a reasoned response.

I didn't ask you for a link. I want you to identify who you are talking about. Try harder.

Who is they? Name names.

I didn't ask you for a link. I want you to identify who you are talking about. Try harder.
You know what's funny about these hypocrites? We can show them flat out how when and why their leaders are liars Our latest fact-checks | PolitiFact

And they never want to talk about the facts. They'll just blow off anything said and claim the site is liberal. But they'll ignore the facts.

I can go pull up the facts and argue them. What sources are right wingers giving that we attack? If its a right wing think tank of course we aren't going to swallow the results of their polls.

Why, precisely?.

That's pretty dishonest.

That's what people like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Rubio, Ben Carson the tea party, libertarians & Trump are doing in the GOP. We live in a 2 party system. If you don't like either party, change one of them. You don't start your own party. You start a movement in one of the parties. How come no one is tea bagging the Democrats? Oh yea, we have Bernie Sanders.
Well, I vote for the candidate who is closest to my views overall. If that's an alternate party, that's fine.

My vote has no less value than that of someone who just looks for the "correct" letter after a candidate's name.

Why, precisely?

Says the far left drone!

Voting for someone is not picking a side to stand on, but only hard core far left drones would see it that way..

But then again you do not understand true diversity nor independence of thought!

Who is they? Name names.

You know what's funny about these hypocrites? We can show them flat out how when and why their leaders are liars Our latest fact-checks | PolitiFact

And they never want to talk about the facts. They'll just blow off anything said and claim the site is liberal. But they'll ignore the facts.

I can go pull up the facts and argue them. What sources are right wingers giving that we attack? If its a right wing think tank of course we aren't going to swallow the results of their polls.

Oh look two far left drones having a irony filled love feast..

Far left drones are incapable of using real facts, only far left religious dogma..

Why, precisely?

Says the far left drone!

Voting for someone is not picking a side to stand on, but only hard core far left drones would see it that way..

But then again you do not understand true diversity nor independence of thought!
Far left drone

Who is they? Name names.

Far left drones are incapable of using real facts, only far left religious dogma..
Far left drone

Who is they? Name names.

Far left drone

Yes that is what you are..

Good! Now go get your treat!

Far left drone

My treat is every time you type far left drone. I'm like Pavlov's dog. Ring a bell and I salivate.

Liberals are insane people, they do not need truth!

Liberal-Idiot-copy.jpg

Far left drone

My treat is every time you type far left drone. I'm like Pavlov's dog. Ring a bell and I salivate.

Yes you are a far left drone!

Good drone!

I have to disagree, google leans well to the left, so any search is going to give the leftist the links they want first and the fact based ones on other pages

You have got to be joking. I can't take it.
Google
you could google and find out for yourself

I learned it the moment I pressed the search button.

"The Center for Media and Democracy is a nonprofit liberal watchdog and advocacy organization based in Madison, Wisconsin. CMD publishes PR Watch, SourceWatch, BanksterUSA, and ALECexposed.org."

Wikipedia

Did Google fund right wing organizations?

If they were well and truly biased, do you think they would do this?

Google.org gives $2.35 million to groups fighting for racial justice

Do the Koch Brothers Really Care About Criminal-Justice Reform?

So uh, how did this become about the Koch Brothers?

Ok. It appears that you haven't been paying attention because you have been busy. I am getting ready to go to work and I don't have time to 'splain it to you. If I get back early enough tonight then I will lay it out for you. This will have to suffice.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/u...es-the-left-and-the-right-justice-reform.html

Koch brothers join up with liberals to tackle rising prison numbers

Conservatives for Criminal-Justice Reform

The Koch brothers have been the most vocal element.

Transparency – U.S. Public Policy – Google
^^^^from your own link

Google is a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council.

I am not the one that made the claim that Google was "leftist" or "liberal".

Forum List

Back