With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.

It all depends on where you go after your search, choose Huffpo or Salon? Yeah you're going to remain ignorant
Sometimes it's funny to find one of them backing up your argument instead of theirs. It makes their heads explode.

How about an example of that one?

Google Salon's article about the warm winter we're having. You would expect them to blame it on global warming, but they don't, given their liberal leanings.

I check sources when they are provided. Before I claim something isn't true, I Google it.

This has nothing to do with the way I "rant."

Unless it is a 'fact of the public domain' then any fact asserted should be backed up with a link to an independent site that affirms it. By 'independent' I mean a site where the claimer cant simply make things up and load it up to the internet and claim it is authoritative.

But if I google something a few times and dont get affirming returns, I ask the author to post a link.

Sorry,but I have better things to do than to spend a lot of time proving someone elses claims.

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
Give an example stupid

THAT'S RACIST!

How many times have liberals attributed something to racism without backing such a claim up? Hmm?

I don't know? How many times?

And....how about citing a specific example?

Uh, Ferguson comes to mind for one. Baltimore for two... Tamir Rice for three, the entire Black Lives Movement fourth, Trayvon Martin fifth.

Let's not forget the whole claim of, "you hate Obama because he's black"

Silly boy. You are weird and fail to make sense.

Those incidents all have a racial component. And.....who are you accusing of calling you a racist because you hate Obama? Name names.

It all depends on where you go after your search, choose Huffpo or Salon? Yeah you're going to remain ignorant
Sometimes it's funny to find one of them backing up your argument instead of theirs. It makes their heads explode.

Google Salon's article about the warm winter we're having. You would expect them to blame it on global warming, but they don't, given their liberal leanings.

What?

Give an example stupid

THAT'S RACIST!

How many times have liberals attributed something to racism without backing such a claim up? Hmm?

I don't know? How many times?

And....how about citing a specific example?

Uh, Ferguson comes to mind for one. Baltimore for two... Tamir Rice for three, the entire Black Lives Movement fourth, Trayvon Martin fifth.

Let's not forget the whole claim of, "you hate Obama because he's black"

Silly boy. You are weird and fail to make sense.

Those incidents all have a racial component. And.....who are you accusing of calling you a racist because you hate Obama? Name names.
You, and if you dont believe me google it your own damned self, lol.

What?
What is right. Google it genius.

Hardcore partisan ideologues are only interested in facts and information that support their case.

They either consciously or subconsciously ignore/avoid/minimize all facts and information to the contrary.

That's a big part of the psychosis of partisan ideology.

"Side" irrelevant.

Awesome! Mac tries so hard to say things that nobody will disagree with.....he imagines everyone pointing fingers at the other side while nodding affirmation.

It's a passive aggressive tactic and Mac loves it.

Earmuffs, bitch.

What?

Nope. Support your claim. Who's head exploded when their chosen source actually disputed their claim? Example please.

Awesome! Mac tries so hard to say things that nobody will disagree with.....he imagines everyone pointing fingers at the other side while nodding affirmation.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Mac, IMO, is only trying to develop some mutually respectful dialogue and conversation.

He wastes his time to include Marxist fagots like you, however.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Mac, IMO, is only trying to develop some mutually respectful dialogue and conversation.

He wastes his time to include Marxist fagots like you, however.

Of course. Mac loves dialogue. And he's very respectful. You nailed it!

Earmuffs!

What?

Nope. Support your claim. Who's head exploded when their chosen source actually disputed their claim? Example please.

Go look for it. Or are superior intellects like yours too lazy for that?

Global Warming Isn’t Really to Blame for This Crazy Warm Weather. So Enjoy It!

And whenever they disagree with something, instead of posting a rational rebuttal, they cry "Link! Link!"

Then, when you provide them with one, they immediately attack the source.

Ignorance cannot be corrected or rationally dealt with. You can train the dumbest animal on the planet but you cannot make them smarter

Give an example stupid

THAT'S RACIST!

We know you treated Bill Clinton very badly too but the level of disrespect given to Obama, well.....one can only assume its because he's black. If it is not then you are just dicks not racists. Which is it? Are you a dick or a racist? Or a racist dick?

Hardcore partisan ideologues are only interested in facts and information that support their case.

They either consciously or subconsciously ignore/avoid/minimize all facts and information to the contrary.

That's a big part of the psychosis of partisan ideology.

"Side" irrelevant.
And moderates, independents, agnostics and undecideds need to pick a team/side.

See the far left will only accept information approved by their far left religious leaders..

They will deny the truth and reality at all costs in order to follow their religious narratives..

Global Warming Isn’t Really to Blame for This Crazy Warm Weather. So Enjoy It!

Who used that link to argue that this crazy weather was due to glogal warming?

And whenever they disagree with something, instead of posting a rational rebuttal, they cry "Link! Link!"

Then, when you provide them with one, they immediately attack the source.

Ignorance cannot be corrected or rationally dealt with. You can train the dumbest animal on the planet but you cannot make them smarter

Who is they? Name names.

Forum List

Back