🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
You might consider taking your own advice. I've read some of your rants. Honestly, when people attack others based on political leanings it is a sure sign of their own weakness and distorted sense of reality.
I check sources when they are provided. Before I claim something isn't true, I Google it.

This has nothing to do with the way I "rant."

This is standard practice for anyone who wishes to at least carry on a mildly meaningful debate.
Desired supportive results can be found to back up just about any side of an issue through the use of a search engine. There are standards used by academics and scholars that ensure accuracy to a certain level. Sources have to be evaluated. A news source may base a story on something found in a blog on the net. Often when researching a claim in a story one will discover that although there may be numerous sources to back up the claim being made, they all lead back and rely on the original single blogger. That is the kind of article or story that would be deemed unusable in a professional or academic setting or situation. You could not use it if you were writing a college thesis, or upholding high journalistic standards.

"With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance"

Yet most on the right continue to exhibit their ignorance – such as the ignorant notion that democrats have 'turned against' white Americans.

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
Google, the tech giant supposedly guided by its "don't be evil" motto, has been funding a growing list of groups advancing the agenda of the Koch brothers. - See more at: The Googlization of the Far Right: Why is Google Funding Grover Norquist, Heritage Action and ALEC?

That's from 2013.

I use Google all the time. And I don't always stop at the first page of results. Truth has no bias. If you have the will to dig deeper, you'll find it.
When it comes to the Leftist Google, you have to dig deep.

Do a test, dummy.

Google the following:

"Is President Obama an American Citizen?"

I will do the same. Let's see what the first 20 links are and where they take us. My guess......it will be all right wing sources.

Ready......GO!

Google is your friend, dummy. But you've got to use it critically.

Speak for yourself.

This is one of my favorites. Let's stroll down memory lane, dummy.

You don't know if it's true or not.........weeeeeeeee!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oooh, a post from two (soon to be three) years ago. Was that supposed to embarrass me?

Yes. And I'm sure it did.

Yes, and I got over it. But here you are still holding on to it. I've moved on.

You might consider taking your own advice. I've read some of your rants. Honestly, when people attack others based on political leanings it is a sure sign of their own weakness and distorted sense of reality.
I check sources when they are provided. Before I claim something isn't true, I Google it.

This is standard practice for anyone who wishes to at least carry on a mildly meaningful debate.
Desired supportive results can be found to back up just about any side of an issue through the use of a search engine. There are standards used by academics and scholars that ensure accuracy to a certain level. Sources have to be evaluated. A news source may base a story on something found in a blog on the net. Often when researching a claim in a story one will discover that although there may be numerous sources to back up the claim being made, they all lead back and rely on the original single blogger. That is the kind of article or story that would be deemed unusable in a professional or academic setting or situation. You could not use it if you were writing a college thesis, or upholding high journalistic standards.

In a nutshell, you have to be smart enough to cut through the bullshit. I know.

Google is your friend, dummy. But you've got to use it critically.

Speak for yourself.

This is one of my favorites. Let's stroll down memory lane, dummy.

You don't know if it's true or not.........weeeeeeeee!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oooh, a post from two (soon to be three) years ago. Was that supposed to embarrass me?

Yes. And I'm sure it did.

Yes, and I got over it. But here you are still holding on to it. I've moved on.

I'm just making sure that you don't forget the past as you pontificate here and try to deliver lessons on credibility to others. You are one of the more gullible nutbags here. You need to remain in your place.

In a nutshell, you have to be smart enough to cut through the bullshit. I know.

But you aren't. That is the entire point. Stop trying to be the teacher and sit back down in your assigned seat.

I use Google all the time. And I don't always stop at the first page of results. Truth has no bias. If you have the will to dig deeper, you'll find it.

Do a test, dummy.

Google the following:

I will do the same. Let's see what the first 20 links are and where they take us. My guess......it will be all right wing sources.

Ready......GO!

Go Google...
"Google left wing bias"
Annnnd.... GO!

Do a test, dummy.

Google the following:

Ready......GO!

As it turns out...a mixture. Some left wing stuff and some mainstream too. But Newsmax was right there on top. Go figure.

Let's try another search. How about "Benghazi"

Ready......GO!

Google, the tech giant supposedly guided by its "don't be evil" motto, has been funding a growing list of groups advancing the agenda of the Koch brothers. - See more at: The Googlization of the Far Right: Why is Google Funding Grover Norquist, Heritage Action and ALEC?

That's from 2013.

Here's a perfect example. I've learned (after some mistakes) that it pays to investigate the source you link to, before you link to it. If you research who the Center for Media and Democracy" is, you'll find that they are a "liberal watchdog group." That discredits any credibility any citations from "PR Watch" have.

Last edited:

That's from 2013.

Here's a perfect example. I've learned (after some mistakes) that it pays to investigate the source you link to, before you link to it. If you research who the Center for Media and Democracy" you'll find that they are a "liberal watchdog group." That discredits any credibility any citations from "PR Watch" have.

Did Google fund those groups? Are you denying that they did?

I know who they are.

Please show us why you think Democrats want to do away with the Electoral College? It's the only thing that allows Democrats to be competitive in General Elections since the State Houses and Congressional Districts drawn by them are so slanted to the GOP.

Forum List

Back